Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Why Are Women Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Like This? (1973 Views)

Are Women From Divorced Homes More Likely To Divorce? / Why Are Women Outliving Men? / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2021
Why Are Nigeria Women Lke This?

I keep wondering why their brain is negative

I just keep wondering why their brain fluotuate

I keep wondering what is it like to be married and live with a negative woman

NOTE: I am on nairaland for my personel. I am here to talk about myself and my experience. If my ego or pride offends you, it is OK. Feel free to insult me or ignore my write up. I still understand

My own mother spent all her life being very close to my sisters. She sacrifice so much for all my sisters including their children, but to me and my brothers she never cared at all.

She will make plans with my sisters and when problem come because of their plans, she would then involve her male children trying to use we men to solve that same problem her plans with my sisters caused.

Even if I make any plans with her that will better her life, she must involve my sisters to spoil that plan as long as my women sisters get involved

She would rather give my sisters financial help than to give any of her male children money to help them.

In growing up, she can spend heaven and earth for my sisters but not to me or any of my brothers.

It got to a point that my elder brother became tired and walk away from her and my brother also warn me many times to walk away from my sisters, if not all my life plans will continue to destroy.

I was heavily against my elder brother as he told me to stay away from my sisters. My elder brother told me many times to stop spending money on my married sisters. I never knew he was trying to protect me from these toxic household women called sisters

Despite my mother bias attitude, I still love her so much and take care of her. I gave her all the love a son would give to his own beloved mother. I over looked her bias attitude and continue to shower money and care towards my mother and my married sisters as swell. I was always faithful to my words as I keep my promise to them always.

My anoyance towards my mother is that, she will listen and believe the lies of my sisters and disbelieve my tender truth. This continue to the point that I quarrel with my mother and I called her a useless woman. I walk away and I never look back.

I even separated myself from my elder brother because of my mother and sisters because my elder brother wanted to protect me from the craziness of the household women. I am currently looking for my elder brother so that, I can apologize and say to him, sorry the way I treated you because of this foolish house hold women

Because of my terrible experience with my sisters and women, I stop making friends with women in general apart from good morning, good morning lifestyle.

BITTER MARRIED WOMEN

I move to a new apartment where the owner of the building is a woman, she lives there too. The crazy experience is that, some of the women living inside the compound will go and report me to the landlady and tell lies against me over what does not even concern them.

The hidden agenda for all their report is that, I dont relate with them the way they want. I dont befriend them. I don't rob shouders with them. I understood that I gave them all the feeling of rejection but they forgot that, they have their own husband to confide them

When these women report me to the land-lady, I will explain the truth to her what happened and told her she should not listen to my women neighbors. Sometimes I do tell my land-lady to wait a little just to confirm the reality of the evil report she got from them.

I told her one day that, whatever she heard from anyone about me, she should come to me and ask me question. Whatever I say to the land-lady, she doesn't listen. She react with negative report she head from her female friends inside the compound.

I began to sense strong negative deslike from the Land-lady base on the fact that I am not loyal to her friends..

The land-lady told me that; I am just too smart.

How?
I replied, you want to turn me to mumu, abi?

It got to the point that I clashed with the land lady last night and I warn her heavily to back off from me and my domain and stay away from my affairs.

My conflict with her is such that we will always be enemies around each other. My rent has not expired as I still have 6 months rent left, and I have plan to move from the compound as this women has violated me to the extreme. The men tennant were happy the way I restrain the land lady because of her excessive pushing and mumuism.

My anoyance towards this land-lady is that she wanted me to be loyal to her women friends. She will listen and react negatively to the aproko lies of her female friends than to believe my gentle truth.

I do get along perfectly well with the men but not with toxic women

Why are women this negative?

EDIT 1

Mothers and Fathers
Please show equal unconditional love to all your children.

This can work against you in old age.
This can destroy peace and harmony in your family.

EDIT 2

I am a gentle and loving person
I m patient and (I know how to endure)

I am not trying to label women as bad. No no no, I just have too many negative experience with women that has left me very tired. I am now very much affraid as I do not want to fall into wrong hands / marrying the wrong woman. A woman can hide their true nature before marriage.

For the last two to three years I have had so many conflict with women, this has left me emotionally tired and drain. One of the surface reason for my conflict with them is that, they badly wanted my friendship but they can't understand that I am busy with myself and cannot invest my time on friendship at this transition point in my life.

Many people do not understand my introvertedness that I dont need to make friends to be happy. I only relate with people around me base on important situation but not on a deep friendship level.

For me I prefare to have one genuine, humble good friend for the purpose of kindness, care and helpfulness.

Women in particular wants friendship too much which guarantee them of loyalty. For me their friendship is useless because it is base on mutual exchange, you sit with them (story story) sto-riiii

They wanted to know too much about a person. They wanted me to rob shoulders with them, and when I don't do that, then women trouble await me.

I have had one experience where within two months of stay I had to packed out from the place because of single ladies that crave for friendship which result to their hatred and trouble every day. It is either I be their friend or the conflict and hatred will not end. People and women has hurt my gentleness and kindness so much that I had to build a protective wall around myself which is not good but I need it. It also bring me peace.

My experience and write up here on nairaland is out of curiosity to see was also if anyone has esperience this in their life or family

EDIT 3

Someone here in nairaland said to me that I sound like a saddist, meaning a person that is always sad, no joy at all.

No, I am not a saddist. Just that I have had so many women dramas in my life that drain me emotionally and financially. Now, I find it difficult to allow women into my life.

MY READERS; You know that being nice is a good thing, but people makes being nice hard.

There is this. quote of Mr nice guy who decided to stop being nice, then realized that not being nice is harder than being nice.

If you are a nice person its because you feel good when you are nice and helpful to people

Being nice and kind is not an easy life to live, and living peacefully with women is not an easy thing.

More good advice is highly welcome

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by imiski(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2021
Maybe the next person would have something to say
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by SunLight11(f): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2021
who knows ma'be you need a good woman in you' life to cha'ge this narrativ'
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by heniford2: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
you no owe anybody anything oh bros you see your landlady na house rent u dey owe her pay her and move on if it is gossip women will surely do so no dey care waiting women think about u even ur landlady na woman she be 4 ur mother matter women have this bound with dia fellow women that's why a woman can kiss her fellow woman without feeling any shit but u can't do so with man unless u be homo, so understand ur mother is a women and she's connected with her daughters okey if you give her money she no appreciate u for it make her know That she should acknowledge your effort or next time e no dey come out again and for your sister na sisters dem be if dey are married always tell them to stay in dia husband house and come visiting unless the are still single but all in all no dey put ur head 4 woman matter do your own part and move okey bro

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
SunLight11:
who knows ma'be you need a good woman in you' life to cha'ge this narrativ'

Yes I truly and badly need a good woman

My experience with women is so bad that it has affected me emotionally

Years back a girl made friend me and she told me she can not make friends with women. I ask her why. She told me that women are not real wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lighthouse50: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
When they see a lady with you then thry will respect you. No respect for a king without queen and no one respects head without crown or at least cap

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
heniford2:
you no owe anybody anything oh bros you see your landlady na house rent u dey owe her pay her and move on if it is gossip women will surely do so no dey care waiting women think about u even ur landlady na woman she be 4 ur mother matter women have this bound with dia fellow women that's why a woman can kiss her fellow woman without feeling any shit but u can't do so with man unless u be homo, so understand ur mother is a women and she's connected with her daughters okey if you give her money she no appreciate u for it make her know That she should acknowledge your effort or next time e no dey come out again and for your sister na sisters dem be if dey are married always tell them to stay in dia husband house and come visiting unless the are still single but all in all no dey put ur head 4 woman matter do your own part and move okey bro

To be honest with you I dont interfere or involve myself with anyone affairs.

I dont involve myself with women in compound.

Woman and gossip are twins brother and sister. It is normal for them to gossip

But mine is so bad that they will be looking for conflict with me.

Last year I move to one town and rented a bed sitter apartment. I lived there for just two months and put the place for rent because of someone wife, her day to day trouble. She wanted to be friend with me and I refuse that is she trouble me so much until I left the town because I dont want to touch another persons wife since the man is not around

I so focus on myself, I focused on my career, goals and dreams so much that I dont have the time for friend ship

Friendship has cause me too much trouble and not making friends with women add more trouble to the ones i have had
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by SunLight11(f): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lostchild:

My experience women is so bad that it has affected me emotionally

Years back a girl made friend me and she told me she can not make friends with women. I ask her why. She told me that women are not real wink

undoubtedly, God'll heal you' emotion'l wounds as we'l send a good wom'n you' way

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
It seems you have a lot of time in your hand to be having conflicts with women.

You even complained your mom spends heavily on your sisters and not on you and your bro. lipsrsealed

Problem. You have a lot to do before you marry a woman. Just an advice.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
For the last two years I have been having constant conflict with women/ladies to the point that I thought it was a spiritual problem

But later I discovered that women love friendship so much. They see friendship as loyalty. They see friendship as humility.

When I refuse to allow them come close to me, that is where their trouble comes heavily because they feel rejection. No matter how I tried to make them underatand that my time is too precious to waste on anyone friendship right now, they won't get it. They feel that I am proud and arrogant.

They failed to understand that I just dont want disturb at the time

I am focused

I need to be successful
It is time. I need to have my own family

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Carchoice:
It seems you have a lot of time in your hand to be having conflicts with women.

You even complained your mom spends heavily on your sisters and not on you and your bro. lipsrsealed

Problem. You have a lot to do before you marry a woman. Just an advice.

You are very right

About my mom she never take care of me in my tender age. She focused on her girls only..

It is not about money, it about the equal love she should have shown to all her children when they are young teens

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by heniford2: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lostchild:

To be honest with you I dont interfere or involve myself with anyone affairs.

I dont involve myself with women in compound.

Woman and gossip are twins brother and sister. It is normal for them to gossip

But mine is so bad that they will be looking for conflict with me.

Last year I move to one town and rented a bed sitter apartment. I lived there for just two months and put the place for rent because of someone wife, her day to day trouble. She wanted to be friend with me and I refuse that is she trouble me so much until I left the town because I dont want to touch another persons wife since the man is not around

I so focus on myself, I focused on my career, goals and dreams so much that I dont have the time for friend ship

Friendship has cause me too much trouble
Nothing making friends with them increase the trouble to level 5
i understand get a girlfriend or a sex mate

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Mindlog: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lostchild:

You are very right

About my mom she never take care of me in my tender age. She focused on her girls only..

It is not about money, it about the equal love she should have shown to all her children when they are young teens

What is your relationship with your dad like?
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by LordKO(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
It's all about self-absorption, and it is not female gender exclusive, just that is more prevalent among them. The truth is that if you enable a self-absorbing woman or man that doesn't have an altruistic interest in you or consider you part of self but has a desire of having you as a pawn in hands, they will make life a living hell for you if you share closeness with them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Luak(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lostchild:
Why are women like this?

I keep wondering why their brain is negative

I just keep wondering why their brain fluotuate

I keep wondering what is it like to be married and live with a negative women

Please. I am on nairaland for my personel. I am here to talk about myself and my experience. If my ego or pride offends you, it is OK. Feel free to insult me or ignore my write up. I still understand

My own mother spent all her life being very close to my sisters. She sacrifice so much for all my sisters including their children. But to me and my brothers she never cared at all.

She would make plans with my sisters and when problem come because of their plans, she would then involve her male children trying to use we men to solve that same problem her plans with my sisters caused

Even if I make any plans with her that will better her life, she must involve my sisters to spoil that plan as long as my women sisters involve

She would reighter give my sisters financial help than to give her any of her male children money to help them.

In growing up, she can spend heaven and earth for my sisters but not to me or any of my brothers.

It got to a point that my elder brother walk away from her an also warn me many times to walk away from my sisters if not all my life plans will continue to destroy.

I was heavily against my elder brother as he told me to stay away from my sisters. My elder brother told me many times to stop spending money on my married sisters. I never knew he was trying to protect me from these household women called sisters

Despite my mother attitude I still take care of her. I gave her all the love a son would give to his own beloved mother. I over looked her bias attitude and continue to shower money and care towards my mother and my married sisters. I was always faithful to my words as I keep my promise to them always.

My anoyance towards my mother is that she will listen and believe the lies of my sisters and disbelieve my truth. This continue to the point that I quarrel with my mother and I called her a useless woman. I walk away and I never look back.

I even separated from my elder brother because of my mother and sisters because my elder brother wanted to protect me from the craziness of the household women. I am currently looking for my elder brother so that I can apologize and say sorry the way I treated him because of this foolish house hold women

Because of my terrible experience with my sisters and women I stop making friends with women in general apart from good morning, good morning lifestyle.

I move to a new 1 bed-room apartment where the owner of the building is a woman, she lives there too. The crazy experience is that some of the lady/women living nside the compound will go and report me to the landlady and tell lies against me.

The hidden agenda for all their report is that I dont relate with them. I dont befriend them. I don't rob shouders with them. I understood that I gave them all the feeling of rejection but they forgot that they have their own husband

When these women report me to the land-lady, I will explain the trurh to her what happened and told her she should not listen to my women neighbors. Sometimes I do tell my land-lady to wait a little just to confirm the reality of the jealous report she got from them.

I told her one day that whatever she heard from anyone about me. She sould come to me and ask question. Whatever I say to the woman land-lady, she doesn't listen. She react with negative report she head from her female friends inside the compound.

I began to sense strong negative deslike from the Land-lady base on the fact that I am not loyal to her friends..

It got to the point that I clashed with the land lady last night and I warn her heavily that she sould back off from me and my domain.

My conflict with her is such that we will always be enemies around each other. I still have 6 months rent left, and I have plan to move from the compound as this land lady has violated me to he extreme. Many of the men tennant were happy the way I restrain the land lady because of her excessive control

My anoyance towards this land-lady is that she wanted me to loyal to her women friends, she will listen and react negatively to the lies of her female aproko friends than to believe in my gentle truth.

I do get along perfectly well with men but not with women

Why are women this negative?

EDIT

This my experience and write up here on nairaland is out of curiosity to see if anyone can make me to understand little more about women. I was also wondering if anyone has esperience this in their life or family
my view is that the best way to relate with women generally is to pretend to be nice. Always wear a smile. Sweet words and promises you may never keep but never let them know all is fake till you spot the ones whose virtuousness will move you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lighthouse50:
When they see a lady with you then thry will respect you. No respect for a king without queen and no one respects head without crown or at least cap

Na truth oh
I have been thinking of this lately but I also have this little concern that they will still come to trouble my wife if I am married.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Luak:
my view is that the best way to relate with women generally is to pretend to be nice. Always wear a smile. Sweet words and promises you may never keep but never let them know all is fake till you spot the ones whose virtuousness will move you

You keep me laughing hard
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mindlog:

What is your relationship with your dad like?

No human on earth will like to have the kind of dad that gave birth to me.

My teenage years are very horrible
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
heniford2:
i understand get a girlfriend or a sex mate

I think I will

Thanks
wink
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Mindlog: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lostchild:

I am getting the picture, it seems you didn't get to experience what is known as secure attachment from both parents while growing up and probably your mum over the years have not had healthy relationship with your dad and the anger that it has generated is being redirected to her male children as she perceives her sons as reflections of her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by mariahAngel(f): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lostchild:

Chai!

Women are not the problem.
You've been hurt and need to heal.
And to heal, you need to forgive (your mum and all) and let go first (of the hurt), otherwise, you'll keep having problems relating with women in general with the they're always the problem mindset.

Forgiveness and letting go are the solutions to your problem because no matter where you go, there'll always be women. You cannot avoid relating with them.

Again, you need to address this issue first before you marry, if not, you'll still have problems with the woman you marry.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
mariahAngel:

Chai!

Women are not the problem.
You've been hurt and need to heal.
And to heal, you need to forgive (your mum and all) and let go first (of the hurt), otherwise, you'll keep having problems relating with women in general with the they're always the problem mindset.

Forgiveness and letting go are the solutions to your problem because no matter where you go, there'll always be women. You cannot avoid relating with them.

Again, you need to address this issue first before you marry, if not, you'll still have problems with the woman you marry.

Believe me: You have extreme great sense of judgment.

I just came out from the bathroom and I saw your quote. Before I entered the bathroom I was thinking of forgiveness and healing is what I need

Truly I need healing

I think I need to give myself room to heal

I always felt that I should not forget my history just to prevent my history from repeating itself

I have been praying an I asked God for grace to overcome.

I am sure that many of my conclusion is wrong but my past experience is very bad - It has become a stronghold that is preventing me from getting too close to women and people on general.

I think God need to help me to address many issues in my life to prevente me from having problems when I marry.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordKO:
It's all about self-absorption, and it is not female gender exclusive, just that is more prevalent among them. The truth is that if you enable a self-absorbing woman or man that doesn't have an altruistic interest in you or consider you part of self but has a desire of having you as a pawn in hands, they will make life a living hell for you if you share closeness with them.

You are very very right

I repeat: You are right

Thanks
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mindlog:

I am getting the picture, it seems you didn't get to experience what is known as secure attachment from both parents while growing up and probably your mum over the years have not had healthy relationship with your dad and the anger that it has generated is being redirected to her male children as she perceives her sons as reflections of her husband.

Broken marriage:= Broken homes.

I grew up with my earthly father and I experience the most cruel persecution any teanager can never comprehend

I also experience: step mothers: step mothers: step mothers: step mothers

My own mother who should have protected me is just too attach to my sisters and invest all her life saving on them and their children.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Mindlog: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lostchild:

Broken marriage:= Broken homes.

I grew up with my earthly father and I experience the most cruel persecution any teanager can never comprehend

I also experience: step mothers: step mothers: step mothers: step mothers

My own mother who should have protected me is just too attach to my sisters and invest all her life saving on them and their children.

So much childhood trauma from your write-up, the emotional baggage is weighing you down and you need to unpack as it is the only way to move forward in your life....hope you find the inner strength to process them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mindlog:

So much childhood trauma from your write-up, the emotional baggage is weighing you down and you need to unpack as it is the only way to move forward in your life....hope you find the inner strength to process them.

Yes. It is time for me to move forward to find the next best years
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Sijo01(f): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Op you're not just a lostchild, you're also completely broken! You need sessions with a Counsellor. Talk to one asap.

It appears you have enough time at your disposal to be so engross in troubles with your landlady/female neighbours.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Mindlog: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sijo01:
Op you're not just a lostchild, you're also completely broken! You need sessions with a Councillor. Talk to one asap.

It appears you have enough time at your disposal to be so engross in troubles with your landlady/female neighbours.

I guess you meant a counsellor/therapist.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Sijo01(f): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mindlog:

I guess you meant a counsellor/therapist.

Right.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Why do I think you sound like a saddist? Is it Only you?

It is you who needs to change.

Let me continue reading because I'm still on. scene 4. grin landlady part.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lostchild:

My experience women is so bad that it has affected me emotionally

So what made you drop her? Abi she too refused to accept your "gentle" truth? Lol....
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by FiverrTutor(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hmm very very sad story. @OP I would advise u let go of the past and resentments u feel for your parents. Because if u don't, it will always weigh u down. I don't know your age range but I would advise you look for a good woman and settle down.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Wld U Wear 2 C Ur Fiance's Parents For The First Time / Come And Join Helping Hands International As A Family With Just 6600. / Don't Expect Anything In Marriage!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.