Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why Are Women Like This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Like This? (1974 Views)

Are Women From Divorced Homes More Likely To Divorce? / Why Are Women Outliving Men? / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by gfon(m): 12:37am On Apr 18, 2021
FiverrTutor:
Hmm very very sad story. @OP I would advise u let go of the past and resentments u feel for your parents. Because if u don't, it will always weigh u down. I don't know your age range but I would advise you look for a good woman and settle down.
nah he can't settle down in this stage,his mind needs to be purge of all the troubles and baggages firstly,if not,that wife of his would suffer for it.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by cococandy(f): 5:33am On Apr 18, 2021
You may not get along with a wife. Think about that before you go marrying
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Karleb(m): 8:09am On Apr 18, 2021
What you need is love from a woman.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2021
People say let go of d past, forgive the hurt. It aint that easy. Thoughts of d pain will continue to creep into ur soul until d op finds something beautiful like true love and happiness to banish d dark times.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
AsherAmari:

So what made you drop her? Abi she too refused to accept your "gentle" truth? Lol....

Drop who?
I never drop anyone. I move to another town

See. I am not trying to label women as bad. I just have too many negative experience with women that has left me very tired and confused
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sijo01:
Op you're not just a lostchild, you're also completely broken! You need sessions with a Counsellor. Talk to one asap.

It appears you have enough time at your disposal to be so engross in troubles with your landlady/female neighbours.

Believe me when i tell you this truth.

I recently had this experience where i walk up to a man and i told him, tell you wife to remove her eyes from me. Tell your wife to mind her business and let me be.

I am just too busy with my life that I can not make friends at this time. Women love friendship too much. I repeat; women love friendship to the extreme.

They don't just get it when I refuse to go closer to them in the name of my neighbor. This gave them the feeling of rejection and make them angry at me.

They can make friend today and betray themself and quarrel tommorrow.

I can make friend with you Sijo01 and care for you and your family deeply. Example; I can spend money on you and spend on your husband as swell. Your children will always be under my care as that is what true friendship is all about. I will share your problems with you, cry with you, feel your pain and make sure you are getting by.

I have had too many conflict with women because I gave them the feeling of rejection when i refuse being their friend.

Thank you for reading and commenting
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lostchild:

Drop who?
I never drop anyone. I move to another town

See. I am not trying to label women as bad. I just have too many negative experience with women that has left me very tired and confused

Oh... I see.

It's ok then.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
AsherAmari:
Why do I think you sound like a saddist? Is it Only you?

It is you who needs to change.

Let me continue reading because I'm still on. scene 4. grin landlady part.

I am not a saddist

Friendship to you is different for me.

AsherAmari: You make friend to interact but I only make friends only to help those in need of my help.

Saddit also.mean, someone that has no joy, always sad. I am a person that is full of joy and i derive joy only when I help people in need, that is my fun center.

There is one old/ elderly woman that is currently under my financial care. Is she not a woman? Of course she is a woman. If i am a saddist as you say I will not be helping people in need.

When I see people I dont know suffering, I collect their number just to help them financially.

Right now I only help strangers, people I don't know. Being kind to people around me has left me with too many scars.

I just have to be careful and protect myself from more injuries.

From my answer will you still say I am a sadist?
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
SweetCunt97:
People say let go of d past, forgive the hurt. It aint that easy. Thoughts of d pain will continue to creep into ur soul until d op finds something beautiful like true love and happiness to banish d dark times.

SweetCunt97. I am sure you understand

1) An act of betrayal will always repeat itself.

2) Forgiveness is not possible without genuine repentance. It is like giving a snake another chance to kill you. A snake, however it changes its skin, remain a snake.

Someone here in Nairaland said to me that I maybe a saddist, meaning a person that is always sad, no joy at all.

I derive so much joy when I help people. I have help so many people, so many especially those I know and those around me. But it is very painful when some of the very person you have helped turn against you.

It is very painful when you sacrifice your all and all to your enemies without you knowing that they are enemies.

It is very painful when a person you help and exalt start fighting against you.

It is very shocking when the very woman you date and cared tries to kill you but you narrowly escape and run for your life.

One day I sat on the ground and cried. I asked myself why all this ? What did i do wrong

I said no no. Its enough

I need to change my ways
I need to be careful with people around me
I don't need to be kind to everyone around me.
I need to stop being Mr nice guy
I beed to stop helping people I know
I need to help strangers only.

I need to be careful in all things

I need to shield and protect myself too even though it is only God that save
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Karleb:
What you need is love from a woman.

You are very right.
I truly need the love and trust of a woman be healed

I always have this dream when i sleep. In my dream i was told that the love and kindness i have show to others in the past, that God will use good people to show me that love in return..

Karleb. Thank You for your kind words
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
cococandy:
You may not get along with a wife. Think about that before you go marrying

The woman I marry will be be treated like a baby.

I will treat her like a queen.

But I will never forget this. If you care too much for a wife more than she deserve. You will be hurt more than you deserve
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
gfon:
nah he can't settle down in this stage,his mind needs to be purge of all the troubles and baggages firstly,if not,that wife of his would suffer for it.

You speak the truth and you judge correctly

I will even be afraid for my wife family to come too close into my life.

I agree with you %1000

grin grin
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lostchild:

I am not a saddist

Friendship to you is different for me.

AsherAmari: You make friend to interact but I only make friends only to help those in need of my help.

Saddit also.mean, someone that has no joy, always sad. I am a person that is full of joy and i derive joy only when I help people in need, that is my fun center.

There is one old/ elderly woman that is currently under my financial care. Is she not a woman? Of course she is a woman. If i am a saddist as you say I will not be helping people in need.

When I see people I dont know suffering, I collect their number just to help them financially.

Right now I only help strangers, people I don't know. Being kind to people around me has left me with too many scars.

I just have to be careful and protect myself from more injuries.

From my answer will you still say I am a sadist?

Oh.... Ok. No you're not.

Now I understand. I misconstrued you earlier then.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
AsherAmari
You know that being nice, friendly is a good thing, but people makes being nice and friendly hard.

I am a Mr nice guy who decided to stop being nice, then realized that not being nice is harder than being nice.

If you are a nice person its because you feel good when you are kind and helpful to somebody.

Being nice and kind is not an easy life to live.

You said i should change my ways

Should I change my ways and make friends when I am so busy with my life?

Should I change my ways and to relate with people around be in the name of friendliness?

In what area of my life do you want me to change?

Please I did like to hear from you and know where i need to change
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lostchild:
AsherAmari
You know that being nice, friendly is a good thing, but people makes being nice and friendly hard.

I am a Mr nice guy who decided to stop being nice, then realized that not being nice is harder than being nice.

If you are a nice person its because you feel good when you are kind and helpful to somebody.

Being nice and kind is not an easy life to live.

You said i should change my ways

Should I change my ways and make friends when I am so busy with my life?

Should I change my ways and to relate with people around be in the name of friendliness?

In what area of my life do you want me to change?

Please I did like to hear from you and know where i need to change

You don't really need to change if you don't want to because me that is talking, I don't have female friends and do not wish to go close to them. Though it may not be for same reasons as yours.

One major reason I don't like to have them as friends is because they don't want your progress. And this is very common and rampant these days, even with those you try to keep at bay, who some how still try to find their way to you.

Just be good and don't be hostile or hateful but always draw the line and keep setting boundaries.
Re: Why Are Women Like This? by Lostchild(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
AsherAmari:

You don't really need to change if you don't want to because me that is talking, I don't have female friends and do not wish to go close to them. Though it may not be for same reasons as yours.

One major reason I don't like to have them as friends is because they don't want your progress. And this is very common and rampant these days, even with those you try to keep at bay, who some how still try to find their way to you.

Just be good and don't be hostile or hateful but always draw the line and keep setting boundaries.

AsherAmari. OOooooo.
You made me laugh
I truly say to you; You made me laugh when you said women don't want the progress of their fellow woman.

You speak true about this. Women are easily prone to jealousy when it comes to the progress of their fellow woman.

Anyway, thank you for your reply wink

Thank You

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Stingy With Money? / 15-year-old Boy Jailed For Molesting His 8-year-old Sister / 6 Surefire Ways To Handle A Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.