Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

How Do I Run A Factory Reset? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Run A Factory Reset? (214 Views)

EASYBUY PHONES- Inability To Assess Developer Options Or Factory Reset Phone / Differences Between A Factory, World Wide, And Chip Unlock Iphone? / How Can I By Pass The Wifi Set Up When Device Is Booting After A Factory Reset?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Run A Factory Reset? by Michaelking1302(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2021
So my niece changed her unlock pattern for her Samsung Galaxy J7 and couldn't remember what the new pattern was.
Want to try and help run a factory reset but I don't know how.

Meanwhile; do you suggest she takes it to Samsung service center or she can just equally do the factory reset.

Advice please
Re: How Do I Run A Factory Reset? by Enskynelson(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2021
Michaelking1302:
So my niece changed her unlock pattern for her Samsung Galaxy J7 and couldn't remember what the new pattern was.
Want to try and help run a factory reset but I don't know how.

Meanwhile; do you suggest she takes it to Samsung service center or she can just equally do the factory reset.

Advice please

It's a combination of POWER BUTTON and the DOwn or up volume.

WARNING: she will lose everything in the phone memory after factory reset.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing The New *beat By Dre Earbud Bass Booster Edition* / UK Used Mini Ipad For Sale / Neatly Used Alldocube Tablet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.