Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? (3629 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Mustiboy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
I currently have about ... and hoping that I will have saved more by next year. What country offers affordable undergraduate studies? Putting into consideration cost of living and other expenses.

I want to have an idea of the amount sufficient to carry out the entire process.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by dawnomike(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mustiboy:

I currently have about 1.5m and hoping that I will have saved more by next year. What country offers affordable undergraduate studies?

I want to have an idea of the amount sufficient to carry out the entire process.
Germany (you can get free tuition)
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Daddyvibez(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Norway or Switzerland..... even Finland
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Ammishaddai: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
dawnomike:
Please do you have an idea of how long it takes to study medicine in Germany?
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Mustiboy(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
dawnomike:

What's the amount needed to process this? For undergraduate studies
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Mustiboy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Daddyvibez:

What's the amount needed to take undergraduate studies in these countries
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mustiboy:

do your undergraduate in Nigeria and do msc or pgd abroad. 1.5m self is not enough for some private universities in Nigeria. 1.5m is 3k usd . Cant take u any better country
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Mustiboy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
ednut1:
do your undergraduate in Nigeria and do msc or pgd abroad. 1.5m self is not enough for some private universities in Nigeria. 1.5m is 3k usd . Cant take u any better country

1.5 isn't my budget. I can save a lot more. Just asking ahead

1 Like

Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Daddyvibez(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mustiboy:

In switzerland it ranges from 400-3700 euros and finland 5000-18000 euros
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by FuckEveryday: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
ednut1:
Y do you guys abroad always do this
This is the new form of witchcraft if you ask me..if I hv 1.5m @ hand with someone's acct as POF I'll be a student in Russia "comfortably". Y'all should stop all this BS..it's getting irritating

8 Likes

Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Mustiboy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Y do you guys abroad always do this
This is the new form of witchcraft if you ask me..if I hv 1.5m @ hand with someone's acct as POF I'll be a student in Russia "comfortably". Y'all should stop all this BS..it's getting irritating

Please, shed more light, bro.
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Mustiboy(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2021
S
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 09, 2021
Daddyvibez:

I’m dead sure you’re being sarcastic. But even at that, you should construct your sentences in such a way that a discerning eye knows it’s sarcasm
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Mustiboy(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2021
iamadonis2:

I’m dead sure you’re being sarcastic. But even at that, you should construct your sentences in such a way that a discerning eye knows it’s sarcasm

Hmmm.

What's your take on the question asked?
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 09, 2021
Mustiboy:

Hmmm.

What's your take on the question asked?

I haven’t left Nigeria yet. Still planning. But my best friend got into Poland in February almost hassle free and let’s just say he’s not from a middle-class home even!
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Mustiboy(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2021
iamadonis2:

I haven’t left Nigeria yet. Still planning. But my best friend got into Poland in February almost hassle free and let’s just say he’s not from a middle-class home even!
Alright. Thanks
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Cousin9999: 9:50pm On May 09, 2021
When I think about a place for a Nigerian student to study, I consider cost, quality, standard of living, and comfort.

I have yet to see any place that's cheaper, safer, of comparable quality, and more comfortable than Spain.

Yes, you'll encounter racism, but not the horrors of (west, east, south, central) Asia or eastern Europe. And arguably the racism you'll encounter is comparable to dealing with the occasional a-hole in other places. I'm dismissive of it only because it's mild and Spanish education is so cheap, and most people there don't seem terribly ignorant and gross. I figure if you're trying to make a better life for yourself, this is a more reasonable compromise than what you deal with elsewhere.

Plus, the Spanish lifestyle is far better than the boredom, bad weather, and ugly surroundings of other places. The food isn't nasty, the women are "friendly" (and the guys obviously), and there's plenty to do. I'm guessing English teaching is an easy, decent job to get (for students).

5 Likes

Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by icenti: 11:46pm On May 09, 2021
Please while you’re all considering him, I have about 4m at the moment and by December it should be about 20m (it’s only gonna get better) what country would you suggest. Also, I don’t want to work over there as I already have a job that can take care of me wherever I may be In The world.

1 Like

Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Zubbyy(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2021
Daddyvibez:
In switzerland it ranges from 400-3700 euros and finland 5000-18000 euros
Oga Switzerland is an expensive country to study, check your facts right before you talk.
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Historicalee: 12:48pm On May 10, 2021
icenti:
Please while you’re all considering him, I have about 4m at the moment and by December it should be about 20m (it’s only gonna get better) what country would you suggest. Also, I don’t want to work over there as I already have a job that can take care of me wherever I may be In The world.

What course do you want to read?
What are your interests?
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Rules7: 4:48pm On May 10, 2021
icenti:

Freelancer?
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Cousin9999: 6:13pm On May 10, 2021
icenti:

Just go to the US or Canada because if you want papers, it's pretty easy.

1 Like

Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Cousin9999: 6:27pm On May 10, 2021
Public universities in Spain offer two types of degrees: official degrees and university-specific degrees. For official degrees, each Autonomous Community establishes limits for tuition. They usually range between:

150 – 3,500 EUR/year for Bachelor’s programmes
300 – 3,500 EUR/year for Master’s programmes
https://www.mastersportal.com/articles/357/study-in-spain-fees-and-living-costs.html
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by icenti: 10:12am On May 11, 2021
Rules7:

Freelancer?

Forex trader
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by icenti: 10:13am On May 11, 2021
Historicalee:

What course do you want to read?
What are your interests?

Management related course

Bsc in Business Administration 2:1
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Jh0wsef(m): 10:36am On May 11, 2021
icenti:
I would have suggested Dubai, but the cost of living there is on the high side, as well as you may be monitored.

But if you want to enjoy your money on a low and be secured, go to Turkey / North Cyprus. That's where many guys stay on a low as it is not a direct route location, so no disturbances from any security or whatever

I have a plug that can process all you need without stress, IdealTravelsAgency.
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by icenti: 11:30am On May 11, 2021
Jh0wsef:

I would have suggested Dubai, but the cost of living there is on the high side, as well as you may be monitored.

But if you want to enjoy your money on a low and be secured, go to Turkey / North Cyprus. That's where many guys stay on a low as it is not a direct route location, so no disturbances from any security or whatever

I have a plug that can process all you need without stress, IdealTravelsAgency.

How easy is it to get a legal PR there?
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Historicalee: 2:40pm On May 11, 2021
icenti:

Management related course

Bsc in Business Administration 2:1

Canada
Portugal
Germany
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by babakb: 9:36pm On May 11, 2021
icenti:

Very easy but a bit expensive.

Fly to Turkey on a tourist visa, after your arrival you can apply for 1 year residence permit, but you must show proof of funds of 6k dollars and above.
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Jh0wsef(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2021
icenti:

Very very easy bro, 100%
All the processing doesn't exceed 10days as long as the money is available.

Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Mustiboy(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2021
Cousin9999:
When I think about a place for a Nigerian student to study, I consider cost, quality, standard of living, and comfort.

I have yet to see any place that's cheaper, safer, of comparable quality, and more comfortable than Spain.

Yes, you'll encounter racism, but not the horrors of (west, east, south, central) Asia or eastern Europe. And arguably the racism you'll encounter is comparable to dealing with the occasional a-hole in other places. I'm dismissive of it only because it's mild and Spanish education is so cheap, and most people there don't seem terribly ignorant and gross. I figure if you're trying to make a better life for yourself, this is a more reasonable compromise than what you deal with elsewhere.

Plus, the Spanish lifestyle is far better than the boredom, bad weather, and ugly surroundings of other places. The food isn't nasty, the women are "friendly" (and the guys obviously), and there's plenty to do. I'm guessing English teaching is an easy, decent job to get (for students).

Thank you very much for this. How much are we looking at here? To process the whole thing
Re: What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? by Cousin9999: 12:34am On May 18, 2021
Mustiboy:

Thank you very much for this. How much are we looking at here? To process the whole thing

https://www.nairaland.com/6545774/most-affordable-universities-spain

Public universities in Spain offer two types of degrees: official degrees and university-specific degrees. For official degrees, each Autonomous Community establishes limits for tuition. They usually range between:

150 – 3,500 EUR/year for Bachelor’s programmes
300 – 3,500 EUR/year for Master’s programmes

Based on our research, we’ve noticed that non-EU/EEA students can encounter the following situations when they enrol in Spanish public universities:

They are charged the same tuition as EU/EEA citizens
They are charged tuition that is around 1,000 – 1,500 EUR higher than the tuition for EU/EEA citizens
They are charged tuition that is two or three times higher

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aussie To Hustle / M.M. International Airport, Can't Nigeria Do Better? / Canada Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.