Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,112 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) (33421 Views)

Comoros Qualify For First Ever AFCON Tournament, Players Celebrate (Photos) / Premier League: Players earning £10,000 per week or less / Sweden 0-2 England: Marcus Rashford In Tears, Players Celebrate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by Zico5(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Balenciagaokey:
Congratulations to them..
Same way Chelsea will celebrate winning the Champions league 2021
Nobody needs to argue with u guys. U know Chelsea can never smell that cup but just giving urself false hope. Beat man city today first then we will take u serious. Madrid is waiting for Una.
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Balenciagaokey:
Ehyah u knw its impossible, and thats why u use MESSI PICSHURE
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by Pele10: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Day dreamers
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
LMS1:
Congratulations Norwish City Gospel Church,
The Lord Will Always Be With U.
But You Guys Cut My Bet9ja Ticket Of 2.5 Million In 2002
I Can Never Place A Bet On You Again.

Wait First!
Was There Bet9ja In 2002?

#Say No To Weed. grin
gringringringringrin..... this one weak me.
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
Balenciagaokey:

Win fire!!!

This is exactly how it's going to be for the Blues in the next round:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13370974_f1def5aac66a4665a3e889ed96e6b06d_jpeg0789a0ba033909564b22e9914114118a

Say AMEN.
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by Loxville: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Norwich city! Hmmm fear those lads in championship,even with the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea,Madrid,Man city they'll still get promoted.If the championship is UCL Norwich will be the Real Madrid of it.

1 Like

Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by anyamashima(m): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Welcome back pukki smiley

1 Like

Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by sylve11: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Torosk1:
Welcome back and prepare to go back grin

Wish them well na grin cool

Congratulations to Norwich City. cool
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

Good evening fellow nairalanders,I have never had the cause to do something like this on Nl,but the urgency of the situation on ground has forced my will,please and please i need your support to procure medications and foot the hospital bills of a brilliant young girl I taught while I was serving in one of the northern states,the family can really not describe the ailment,but they have spent their all trying to save their daughter.it was when I visited my former PPA this week,that I discovered she has been seriously ill for a while now,she was one of my favorite students, then because she stood out as one of the best students in her class,please i just want us to donate the little we can as it ll go a long way to making her situation better,a total sum of 400k is needed,but whatever we can raise for her will go to her ,so at least something can be done at all,please let our little contributions ,help save her life,for some reasons and how gory the situation is ,I am not posting her pictures all donations should go to her account .Mohammed zainab 3176350308 first bank plc, Thanks and God bless you all
if you truly want to help the girl, talk to mr macaroni on ig and show him proof you are legit not trying to scam then he can talk to his followers(including me) and we are going to help. Ordinary 5h or 1k from each person will go a long way. Sorry nobody trust shit without proof
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by Ceeogbaru2: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
God bless you for putting smile on somebody face today am one of them Bro...

]Congratulations Norwish City Gospel Church, The Lord Will Always Be With U. But You Guys Cut My Bet9ja Ticket Of 2.5 Million In 2002 I Can Never Place A Bet On You Again.
Wait First! Was There Bet9ja In 2002?

#Say No To Weed. grin[/quote]
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Balenciagaokey:

And you used a Spanish club photo instead of an English club or Chelsea celebration photo. Seems you're indirecting mocking Chelsea by telling us that a Spanish club will knock them out in the semi and eventually win the UCL 2021.

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Balenciagaokey:
real madrid to win jooo.. chelsea ko .. chelsea ni
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by Golan007: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Dujardin:
More like promotion to surffering. They will most likely look gloomy by this time next season. grin

If they keep this team, they'll make top 10.
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by Maconstruct(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Always hated their jersey colour.
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by scait(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Welcome to EPL
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by dukekels: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Amazing!
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by chinoonew09: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
definitely.. They'll be relegated to championship next year to meet their mates...
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
forest is d only team I want in d premiership
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
Shefield United can explain to them better on what they are facing grin
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by Emmypure: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
I can never forget what they did to me when I back man city to beat them, pukki and co spoilt my 1 ,3 m, I almost commit suicide
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by jetwonder(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
superjab247:

Just the way leeds done go back Abi cool
This Team Will Beat 2 Big Team Come Next Season!
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:22am On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Abeg make dem no let Bournemouth come oooh.
At least, for now, make dem still stay back there.

Swansea fit come sha.... Abeg wey that their dreaded black guy striker dey (Gomiz)?

I like make d guy dey score cos the way him dey jubilate dey sweet my belle wey be say I go just dey laugh.

grin grin grin
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2021
okay
Re: Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) by raphy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wow the never say die attitude of the coach paid of..
The way they maintain there squad show Tht They where comin back stronger..I remember pukki scoring against Liverpool .

They are welcome let the beer sharing began..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Gets Red Card After Elbowing Opponent In The Neck In MLS (Photos) / Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game / Bash Ali Reacts To Evander Holyfield's Invitation To Nigeria, Slams Lagos Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.