Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success (33942 Views)

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / Williams Uchemba: My Wife Put Her Medical Profession On Hold For My Success / God Is Responsible For My Sexy Shape Not Plastic Surgeons - Omobutty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by Realstick941: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
S
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by pepperdemzombie: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
jaxxy:

A big brother winner doesn’t need to stop so low. She has enough leverage and cash to get anything she works for.
Is she the first? Person that is recruiting prostitutes for big men to big men's parties.
Have you seen her "International girls"? She packed them to Jagagbans party and bought a jeep laat week.
Which leverage?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by NiRfreak(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Taguchi:
"I DRIVE MY SELF AND DO THINGS THAT A NORMAL PERSON DOES"

LOL
U sef see the megalomaniac mumu statement

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by anyamashima(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
So your papa na woman abi ? smiley
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by meobizy(f): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
This is why one producer is keen to sleep with and injure upcoming actresses. He confessed that once they make a name, they totally disregard your existence. Whenever they come across him in future, he can see it in their faces; the shame from going so low in their lives once. I don't really blame Harvey Weinstein, these females have huge egos.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by pepperdemzombie: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
She get time to dey reply hungry ppl wey never see 3 square meal
Nairaland Online billionaire, go do give away nah!
Then never chop because they don't believe in prostitution that you are adoring.
Hard working man adoring the so called success of a prostitute.
Ndi Ara juru naa Nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by Ceeogbaru2: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Noted no man but men are responsible for where are now yeyebirity

No man is responsible for her success but I think the men are responsible grin[/quote]
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by IgboWarlord(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
We know no MAN is behind ur success..As a matter of fact a lot of MEN are behind ur success...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by AllenSpencer: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Exactly!

Majority dont know its peniis that makes her fortunes.
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by RPG2020(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nor be this girl get body odour ,��
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by Goodheart012(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lol
Women eh.
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by Skmoda360(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
They always use that line...it ain't new we understand grin
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by Goodheart012(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
She get time to dey reply hungry ppl wey never see 3 square meal
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by 1Sharon(f): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
ednut1:
But you did yansh to attract high value men lol

That's the thing. Those types of bodies aren't attractive to high value men
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hmmnn....Are men not the ones 'endorsing' your 'valley of shadow of death''? grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by BePrepared: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Taguchi:
"I DRIVE MY SELF AND DO THINGS THAT A NORMAL PERSON DOES"

LOL

Is that surprising?

As a celeb she ought not to drive herself o or do normal things, angels are supposed to be her drivers now, and as for doing normal things she ought to be doing abnormal things like walking on her head, eating through the nose etc

May Mercy fall upon these girls, this I pray.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by Emola12(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nah weekend lesson be dat oo for women and men which means no woman will chop inside my hustle except my mother

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by Kylekent59: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
The people that voted for her during the BBBaija show are responsible for her success.
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by Brandonx(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
I find it amusing when girls come out to say
" whatever I have today I got myself" no man did this for me yen yen yen undecided

The female folks are naturally favoured unlike the male folks who need to prove themselves.

Make i bring Ayelala come make she swear say no be men she use climb ladder reach where she dey. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by Delpeiro: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
YourCoffin:
Like sey we no watch BBN wey mumu gangsta wannabe Iyke help you win at his own detriment. That's why it is not good to help a woman at your own detriment. You will be forgotten.
I'm telling you. ..Women can be so ungrateful.
Right now I don't help any of that gender,
Is either we have a transaction or you Bleep off

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by Hezmatosky: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
For ur mind, you're successful cry

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by ednut1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

That's the thing. Those types of bodies aren't attractive to high value men
you say wetin. Those men are the ones paying for it na
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by jaxxy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Is she the first? Person that is recruiting prostitutes for big men to big men's parties.
Have you seen her "International girls"? She packed them to Jagagbans party and bought a jeep laat week.
Which leverage?

If true, Guys recruit gals like that to for big men also. I don’t personally support it bt they do. So they pay her 20m to just to supply gals or what?
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Lesson for the day:

Celebrate Your Small Wins

When you think of your BIG goal, sometimes you start feeling overwhelmed. Why? Because big goals don’t get achieved right away. Instead, you need to create mini goals to help excite you along the way. This way you can be more goal-orientated and build a habit of being more effective.

Celebrating your small wins will help you stay motivated through your journey. Plus, celebrating is always super fun. Maybe you break your goal down to 10 small-sized goals with tasks that get you on track to achieve them.

For each of the 10 goals you can add a small celebration. Maybe a glass of champagne for one or a dessert with a sparkler on top for another. Don’t forget to check out some of our motivational quotes about success in a later section.
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by Duru009(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
i thought this hoe claimed she is already married.........................
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by Vic74real: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Abegi...better people dey talk.This one dey follow talk

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by bluefilm: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Of course, your pussy was given to you by no man

And you have really put that same pussy into good use.

Which explains why you are where you are now, selling your pussy to the highest bidders who are mainly MEN.

What an Irony!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by introspective1: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
My Lambo smiley You can never go wrong in my eyes cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by duduade: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Abi na as the working machine has no meter

Enjoy
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by jaxxy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
nextstep:
... "don't want to roast corn anymore..." grin

But this statement is quite painful... when other countries' young women can look forward to rewarding careers, most Nigerian women are destined to roast corn or somesuch to make ends meet...

Every young woman America doesn’t have a rewarding career. Many are bartenders, strippers and all sorts. Get real. undecided

All I will like is for mercy to tell us how she made her 1st 100m grin
Re: Mercy Eke: No Man Is Responsible For My Success by pepperdemzombie: 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
jaxxy:

If true, Guys recruit gals like that to for big men also. I don’t personally support it bt they do. So they pay her 20m to just to supply gals or what?
More than that, there are a lot of useless randy men in this country especially Politicians and those Abuja based oil people. She posted an acclaimed N75m jeep about a week or two after. What business buy such? She recruits foreign ones too. She calls them International ladies. You need to see them! They pack them in chattered Private jets.
Nairaland has deleted the post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father / Kim Oprah, Gedoni, Isilomo, Enkay, Jeff, Jackye, Nelson, Joe Reunite In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.