Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 (16072 Views)

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 / Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 19th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by fergie001: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
richmond500:
holup holup holup.
Those clubs that support the ESL will leave their respective leagues too, I thought its just another league where they will just play and still play their leagues.
pls I need some clarifications.

where is that thread again, lemme read it
They are suppose to play the ESL as well as in their own leagues, but UEFA has stated that they will be banned from participating in their respective leagues.

Infact, the UEFA President is so vexed and intends to ban the teams here and now, because he asked the Juve President, Agnelli (leader of the mutiny) on Saturday about the rumours, but sharp man told him to jettison it, only for the announcement to come up 24 hours later.

The 12 knew what was going on so they already went to Court to stop any UEFA action, so UEFA will be seeking advice from their lawyers tomorrow, on whether to automatically ban the teams ASAP, or wait till after this season.

Left to Ceferin, he wants it NOW NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by crazygod(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Teaser4:
how market.. Dem don draw una...
Did you read where I posted that I AM INDIFFERENT ABOUT THIS GAME?
Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
So Liverpool will be banned from EPL because of Super League
Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by fergie001: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
To give u headshot wit my pump action dey hungry me.
...to silently grope you just dey hungry Klopp grin

Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by richmond500: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
fergie001:

They are suppose to play the ESL as well as in their own leagues, but UEFA has stated that they will be banned from participating in their respective leagues.

Infact, the UEFA President is so vexed and intends to ban the teams here and now, because he asked the Juve President, Agnelli (leader of the mutiny) on Saturday about the rumours, but sharp man told him to jettison it, only for the announcement to come up 24 hours later.

The 12 knew what was going on so they already went to Court to stop any UEFA action, so UEFA will be seeking advice from their lawyers tomorrow, on whether to automatically ban the teams ASAP, or wait till after this season.

oh thanks,
The matter hard o, if it was just the champions league then no issue cos uefa wouldn't win the fight, but their own local leagues too? let's just watch as things turn out sha.

thanks for the explanation though
Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by Saynotoapc(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
aktolly54:
instead of asking the guy to show you how to fish yourself ,you are asking for fish that cant sustain you....

How to fish for "BET" I reject that river.
If you want learn how to fish for BET RIVER wish you best of luck.

Abi you just wan talk
Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by richmond500: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
crazygod:

Did you read where I posted that I AM INDIFFERENT ABOUT THIS GAME?
because u draw, u don deh indifferent.
Na ona bin deh shout, "you'll never walk alone", " Anfield the fortress", Anfield the slaughter house".

Lol, chorus don change to indifferent grin

4 Likes

Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by richmond500: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
So Liverpool will be banned from EPL because of Super League
my problem isn't Liverpool but Arsenal.
They will kuku turn that club to Bolton wanderas in that new league.
Arsenal fans will be praying for that league not to see the light

2 Likes

Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by shogsman(m): 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
richmond500:
oh thanks,
The matter hard o, if it was just the champions league then no issue cos uefa wouldn't win the fight, but their own local leagues too? let's just watch as things turn out sha.

thanks for the explanation though
They will be banned,from uefa,local leagues, euro and world cup so they're fuvcked ultimately, it won't go through,the backlash is too much even jp morgan bank is feeling the heat

1 Like

Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
richmond500:

No be dem waka go join that league?
Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by yetunsbay(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
shogsman:

They will be banned,from uefa,local leagues, euro and world cup so they're fuvcked ultimately, it won't go through,the backlash is too much even jp morgan bank is feeling the heat
lol, ban koor ban ni. Check the calibre of teams we are talking. Meanwhile FIFA still neutral on the subject matter

4 Likes

Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by fergie001: 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
richmond500:
oh thanks,
Not just the leagues....UEFA is stopping them from this year's Euros to start with....i.e. any player who participates.

One way or the other.....they will find a way (most likely bargain bigger money)...what we now know as the Premier League started like this in 1992.

Where the top-5 clubs led the breakaway (Man U, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs & Arsenal), with what they call the "Founder's Agreement" because of TV rights amounting to about £1bn. They argued that the top clubs should have better commercial agreement and their matches be featured more for revenue purposes.

They co-opted the English FA who had been having a running battle with the Football League as it was called then. The FA now saw a means to further weaken the Football League and so led the mutiny.

22 teams resigned from the Football League almost immediately and joined what we now know as the Premier League.

Infact, that move made the Premier League the biggest and most followed league as it is today, but times have changed.

There must be some passion with the UCL with what we know it to be now. #NoSuperAnything

....thanks for the explanation though
Always welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by FantasyHub: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
richmond500:

U ain't taken care of ur grotesque club and u are worried 'bout Arsenal.
Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by oluDharay(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
fergie001:

I hope for this, even though am a United fan

Too much of greediness

1 Like

Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by EzeNri(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
fergie001:

Not just the leagues....UEFA is stopping them from this year's Euros to start with....i.e. any player who participates.

One way or the other.....they will find a way....what we now know as the Premier League started like this in 1992.

Where the top-5 clubs led the breakaway (Man U, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs & Arsenal), with what they call the "Founder's Agreement" because of TV rights amounting to about £1bn. They argued that the top clubs should have better commercial agreement and their matches be featured more for revenue purposes.

They co-opted the English FA who had been having a running battle with the Football League as it was called then. The FA now saw a means to further weaken the Football League and so led the mutiny.

22 teams resigned from the Football League almost immediately and joined what we now know as the Premier League.

Infact, that move made the Premier League the biggest and most followed league as it is today.

Always welcome.

We say NO to Super League.

What will Chelsea play for if they know whether they play or not, they will qualify for ESL?

Football is all about the passion, not the money

1 Like

Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by fergie001: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
EzeNri:

We say NO to Super League.

What will Chelsea play for if they know whether they play or not, they will qualify for ESL?

Football is all about the passion, not the money
It is condemnable from all fronts.

4 Likes

Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by fergie001: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
oluDharay:

I hope for this, even though am a United fan

Too much of greediness
Just money., that's all.

Treating players like guinea-pigs.

1 Like

Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by crazygod(m): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
richmond500:
because u draw, u don deh indifferent.
Na ona bin deh shout, "you'll never walk alone", " Anfield the fortress", Anfield the slaughter house".

Lol, chorus don change to indifferent grin
Who cares if we win, draw or lose when they want to change the scope of European football. This time next week, we don't know the fate of the big six.
Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by Corroro: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
and it did end 1-1 grin
Corroro:
this match fit just end 1-1 sha

1 Like

Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by charlesucheh(m): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2021
Its like this upcoming SUPER LEAGUE Nonsense Is becoming to make some clubs throw away the Bird they have at hand..

I don't know if you all understand what I'm trying to say??
Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by Naijawoven: 12:37am On Apr 20, 2021
wahala for this people called liverpool bet jus de cut https://www.dl.najiajaplaylist.com
Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by simultaneousboi(m): 1:02am On Apr 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
A very tough game, for gamblers in the house, this match will produce two goals and above. This I have seen.
I told you that your prediction is only 45% possible.
Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by FalseProphet1(m): 3:43am On Apr 20, 2021
simultaneousboi:
I told you that your prediction is only 45% possible.
They scored 2 goals just as I predicted. How is it 45% possible.

1 Like

Re: Leeds Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 19th April 2021 by richmond500: 4:16am On Apr 20, 2021
crazygod:

Who cares if we win, draw or lose when they want to change the scope of European football. This time next week, we don't know the fate of the big six.
without those twelve teams, the beauty in European football is gone, they will come to a conclusion, no fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 0) On 25th November 2012 / The End Of Hitv - Multichoice/dstv Wins Back Epl Coverage Rights In Nigeria / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 0) On 22nd April 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.