Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish (4757 Views)

Which Girl Post Pics Of Mermaid As Status :o :o / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Is It Possible For A Lady With Tattoo To Be A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Why that tattoo , or is it just for fashion ? What do will call it..can someone date her?
Re: I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

You eh, na so you go enter collect problem free of charge. She can be datable !
Re: I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish by GeneralPula: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Lol..

You can date anything that has human puccy is the dick is all they want..!
Re: I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

You eh, na so you go enter collect problem free of charge. She can be datable !
how ....are they nice
Re: I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish by LeoThaGreat(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Since you have a problem with her tattoo, leave her alone. Go get someone you will have no problem with, let our mermaid get a merman she deserves too.
This life isn't complicated at all
Re: I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish by handsomeyitayo(m): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2021
LeoThaGreat:
Since you have a problem with her tattoo, leave her alone. Go get someone you will have no problem with, let our mermaid get a merman she deserves too.
This life isn't complicated at all
are you a merman
Re: I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish by paulolee(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2021
na she be the mermaid n that fish na ur destiny....jus dey run go t.b joshua church for ikotun for deliverance o...
Re: I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish by paulolee(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2021
grin
Re: I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish by Muhylonaire007: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2021
Where is the picture?
Re: I Saw This Yellow Lady With Tattoo Of Mermaid Holding Fish by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Where is the picture?
make mamy water girls come fight say why I dey snap picture

(1) (Reply)

Any Man Can Sweep Any Woman Off Her Feet / Are Girls Really Gullible Or Just Enjoy Lies? / Would U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You ? (ladies I Need Ur Response)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.