Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) (47151 Views)

Jim Obazee Uncovers Fresh N3trillion COVID Loans & Others Mismanaged By Emefiele / Fact Chek: Has NIN-SIM Integration Reduced Kidnapping As Claimed By Pantami? / Did Justice Onnoghen Set Free Alleged Corrupt Persons As Claimed By Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by BruncleZuma: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Yup, and China, US and India nah the biggest crook only dem get the economy to absorb such excesses.

3 Likes

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Some NLers & their brainwashed mentality

Even the roadside economists would be arguing blindly

5 Likes

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by dederocs(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
They do.
Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Femeto: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Atleast it not like Abacha that was printing money like newspapers.

2 Likes

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by LibertyRep: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
So they indeed printed money.

Why the denial , even from the Finance Minister?

3 Likes

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Richard2007(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

His point is simple.

He just wants to complain and rant to get likes from his wailing gang.
the last time i checked, i think i have the right to express my opinion. Not everybody eats crumbs from politician table.

2 Likes

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2021

9 Likes

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Golan007: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
SMBH:

Those countries can withstand any effect the money they print can have on their economy can Nigeria do the same?

Why did they print if they could always withstand?

1 Like

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Richard2007:

the last time i checked, i think i have the right to express my opinion. Not everybody eats crumbs from politician table.

So what are other countries doing to stabilize their economy?

1 Like

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by davodyguy: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
This is very good

2 Likes

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Richard2007(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
seunmsg:

Of course, I know you can’t substantiate your claim. Folks like you represents majority of the wailing population. Folks who wail endlessly over issues they know little or nothing about. Smh!!
since you know much about the issue,why haven't you be hired by the government you love and cherish.
Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by BlessedNuel: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Good to know..... anything goes in dx kontri

My people,if you need Original Pure Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now..Thanks
Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by RESTMOUTH99(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
G
Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Richard2007(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So what are other countries doing to stabilize their economy?
i have replied your co-pseudopatriot
Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by criuze(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
The problem is not to print the money
but how the currency ends up in the most corrupt territories on the planet earth

1 Like

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Princedapace(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
iokpebholo:
Emefiele is from delta sir..So don't mind those clowns

Just see ur life. U called entire tribe clowns because they don't share same political views with u. Crazy how black race disgraces her self.
Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by arsenal33: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Printing money is not a problem, the problem is what do you print money for?

To spend on building infrastructures so that jobs can be created or to pay salaries.

Obaseki is now a critic because he changed party.....welcome to Nigerian politics 101
you now believe him because he changed parties. Have you asked him what he has been doing with Edo state money? What developments has he brought to the state?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Jerryherd: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
Obaseki is to dull to rationalise this concept of stimulating the economy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Grace001: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mmmmm
Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by highness25(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
fergie001:

Printing money does not necessarily look like this — sometimes, it’s just an alert

Andrew Bailey was appointed BoE governor in the heat of the pandemic, March 2020.

Jerome Powell, Fed chair, did not always agree with Donald Trump, but they made money available for Americans

Lagarde’s ECB had no choice but QE

After US, India has had the worst numbers with the coronavirus pandemic

What is good for Emefiele is good for Kganyago

Nana Akufo-Addo’s government also had to tap its central bank

The Cable

una de print money wey una go share among una selves. No wahala, my own na to pray to God everyday for my daily bread
Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Goodid:
If it's the same with what Nigeria did then it's okay.
more so, I learnt that printing as used here did not really mean minting more notes (against my earlier believe).

1 Like

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Enceladus(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
US didn't print money oga. The Central Bank has the capacity to give out digital non-existent bailout money in bonds that will payed back with interest in tax. What CBN did is total bullshit inflation is looming around the corner.

3 Likes

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by ACRI: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by seunmsg(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
Richard2007:

since you know much about the issue,why haven't you be hired by the government you love and cherish.

I work for the government already now. Abi you don sack me from my BMC 30k monthly job?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by BrainSanitizer: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
Obviously, Nigeria "printed" money to help her economy.
Ok...
Let me borrow some phrase from nairaland's self-styled sagacious citizens...
"In saner climes", the finance minister should resign.
Obviously, she doesn't know what it means for the CBN to "print" money otherwise she wouldn't have denied it.
And will I be too harsh to say she doesn't even know how to use the internet?
Well...
It looks just that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Karleb(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Enceladus:
US didn't print money oga. The Central Bank has the capacity to give out digital non-existent bailout money in bonds that will payed back with interest in tax. What CBN did is total bullshit inflation is looming around the corner.

Inflation has been here since 2015.

1 Like

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Golan007: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
seunmsg:

I work for the government already now. Abi you don sack me from my BMC 30k monthly job?

Nice reply.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by calcal: 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Very unfortunate that the finance lady denied the claim, I think she is just unaware of the meaning of printing money, even those private banks are printing money also and Binance is printing digital Naira as well.

illiterate quota system minister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by CocoaOla: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
The main issue is why will CBN and minister of finance devalue the naira three times in 6 months
When the economy is already fragile companies are closing and downsizing worker's why will you double devalue your currency in harsh time like this

locally made goods with low quality are more expensive than imported one with higher quality

We can't save money in banks in Peace again
The fear of CBN Devaluation at any time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by Enceladus(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Golan007:

Why did they print if they could always withstand?

Oga nobody printed money except CBN. Creation of money is a very dicey topic bad those country didn't break the norms. What CBN did is absolutely ludicrous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of The Current Infrastructural Development In Your State / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.