Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits (54352 Views)

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / VIDEO: See How Igbo Youth Again Storm Market, Beg Tinubu To Serve More 12YERS / Jubilation In Zamfara As INEC Removes APC From Ballot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by dre11(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
THERE was bloodbath in Zamfara State on Friday as some vigilantes stormed Dansadau market in Maru Local Government Area and killed scores of suspected bandits in an execution-style manner.

It was gathered that the vigilantes from Ruwan Tofa and other neighbouring communities carried out the massacre to avenge the killing of three farmers in the area.

A trader who witnessed the incident, Bilyaminu Dansadau, stated that because of the development, many traders had deserted the livestock and grains market.

“From where I was standing, I could see the bodies of the slain bandits in almost every corner of the market.

“As I am talking to you, I am right inside my house. My house is close to the market. We are afraid of the consequences that might follow. In fact, some people have started fleeing to the neighbouring communities.

“The bandits had earlier blocked Gusau-Dansadau Road and forced people to suspend their travels. Commercial drivers plying the road are currently on strike over incessant kidnappings and armed robberies by the bandits.

“When the local vigilantes arrived on Friday, they blocked all escape routes in the community. Some of them stationed themselves at all the exit points of the community while the others headed towards the livestock section of the market to carry out the executions,” he stated.

A resident, Alhaji Yau Dansadau, said some of the embattled bandits took refuge in shops and police stations as well as residential buildings.

As of the time of filing this report, it was gathered that security personnel had been deployed in the area.

The state Commissioner for Security and Home Affairs, Alhaji Abubakar Mohammed Dauran, confirmed the incident adding that security men had been deployed to the area.

Matawalle suspends district head for conferring chieftaincy title on bandits’ ammunition supplier
Zamfara State governor, Bello Matawalle, has suspended the district head of Badarawa in Shinkafi Emirate Council, the Sarkin Kudun Badarawa, Alhaji Surajo Namakkah Ibrahim, for conferring the traditional title of ‘Durumbu’ on a military officer who was arrested for selling ammunition to bandits in Shinkafi Local Government Area of the state.

The governor said he was sad to receive a report that the military officer attached to Shinkafi general area was arrested for selling ammunition to bandits operating in the area and was even bestowed with a chieftaincy title by the district head.

In a statement by his Director General, Media, Yusuf Idris Gusau, on Friday, Matawalle reiterated that the government would not tolerate anything capable of destroying the peace and reputation of the state.

He said the government would ensure that anybody found wanting in anyway was dealt with accordingly. The governor said the suspension of the district head was indefinite because the conferment of the traditional title was not borne out of any significant contribution to the development of the area.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/bloodbath-in-zamfara-as-vigilantes-storm-market-execute-bandits/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Killings everywhere...

God save us.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Kebbiprince: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Zamfara take it easy

Eastern Nigeria should be careful, this is the kind of thing bound to happen with ESN and EbubeAgu

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by NwaNimo1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2021

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by donbachi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by achi4u(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ya daba
Till we all agree to stop this nonsense.

Ya kpotuba

13 Likes

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by achi4u(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Zamfara take it easy

Eastern Nigeria should be careful, this is the kind of thing bound to happen with ESN and EbubeAgu
in alaigbo we know who be who and how to handle such case.

Go drink chilled kunu

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Resurrection212: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
grin cheesy war is looming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Kebbiprince: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
achi4u:
in alaigbo we know who be who and how to handle such case.

Go drink chilled kunu
Easier said, we will be here to laugh at you all

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
“From where I was standing, I could see the bodies of the slain bandits in almost every corner of the market.

The question is where are the pictures of this "bodies" we keep hearing or was it camel that kidnapped them this time

We saw the pictures of the blasphemy guy that was butchered

Take Taqiya advocate word at your peril

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Sir, the days of laughter has long left the north,
It's the season of sorrow and gnashing of teeth!

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by achi4u(m): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kebbiprince:

odiegwu, in alaigbo we go with 'sign'
We don't have barbarians like una side.

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
A resident, Alhaji Yau Dansadau, said some of the embattled bandits took refuge in shops and police stations as well as residential buildings

Even bandits know the police station is their safest place to hide

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by heendrix(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Meanwhile Vigilatees in Ogun, Igangan, Ibarapa and some parts of Akure are still sleeping

Awon oloshi undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Veqtor: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
Na now ndi hausa dey wake up.

It's late but it's better than never.

They should wipe those fulani parasites off their lands.

And this one I'm hearing that bandits took refuge in a police station...oga o.

I hope they are telling d truth sha.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by tit(f): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Mikecold:

The question is where are the pictures of this "bodies" we keep hearing or was it camel that kidnapped them this time

We saw the pictures of the blasphemy guy that was butchered

Take Taqiya advocate word at your peril

Is it the Hausa village vigilante that was killed by Fulani bandits, and the report turned it upside down?

The victims were in the village, the killers came from outside.
If the victims were bandits, won't they have weapons and muster to break out from the trap?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Bkayyy: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wait a minute. Did I just read that Bandits took refuge in Police station?

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by tit(f): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bkayyy:
Wait a minute.
Did I just read that Bandits took refuge in Police station?

More like Hausa village vigilante took refuge in police station

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by 3gpvids: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
And all of them go wear gown o na wa
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Gandollaar(f): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Zamfara take it easy

It's not possible.

As a matter of fact, what's happening in the north is karma.

When it's done, the next destination is laid down already.

5 Likes

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by AltarBoy1: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wait!!! Something is not right here. How did the vigilante knw who and who is a bandit among the crowd in the market.... WHat are bandits doing openly inside the market.... How come they even went and sort for refuge at a police station, does it mean they knw that they will be safe there?

I hope they didnt go after some innocent fulanis and termed them bandits.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Elliotwaveforec: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Communities should organise themselves against bandits AKA Fulani terrorists. Great job by the vigilantes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by OkoNDOoBo: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
AltarBoy1:
Wait!!! Something is not right here. How did the vigilante knw who and who is a bandit among the crowd in the market.... WHat are bandits doing openly inside the market.... How come they even went and sort for refuge at a police station, does it mean they knw that they will be safe there?
om
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by FiverrTutor(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media./images/ca01bd0289bc1744ce1cead8a371ac67/tenor.gif[/img]

All this your stale gifs makes you look very stupid!!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by NwaNimo1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
FiverrTutor:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/z7mnsr1u7ds6xmt80mi1hn1204pa0i791982831[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by NwaNimo1(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Word...?

[img]https://media1./images/19f5649195465551d121fd9f41257461/tenor.gif?itemid=8008659[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by sirjoggy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Has
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Jostoman: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
A resident, Alhaji Yau Dansadau, said some of the embattled bandits took refuge in shops and police stations as well as residential buildings

Even bandits know the police station is their safest place to hide
can you imagine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Biafranboys: 12:19am On Apr 18, 2021
This is good news

2 Likes

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by johnkey: 12:34am On Apr 18, 2021
no pics mtchew
Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by AsomughaChuks05: 3:48am On Apr 18, 2021
The fulani governor of that state will likely go after the hausa vigilante for daring to defend their communities against the fulani bandits.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2021
Believe me Zamfara, Katsina, Sokoto routes are dangerous. I passed through there few weeks ago, it was too scary.
Banditry, kidnappings and killings happens on these routes on daily basis.
Passing through these routes successfully is been attached with a testimony.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi's Health Condition Worsens After Days In Coma / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. / Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.