Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,421 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. - Software/Programmer Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. (23953 Views)

Professional Website Or Blog For As Low As 15k Only / Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Sale 1k Each / Pick Some Cash Online Today! Download And Install This Binary Option Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
The long wait for Sifu PKG is over now.

I present to you Sifu for your Hacked PS4 console. For just only 1k.

Call/What'sapp:08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Happy New month to you my chairman reading this. May the blessings of this month not elude each and everyone of us.

The year don dey end oo, the bicycle wey I price since January I never still buy am oo. Make una bring deal, so I go fit buy the bicycle, before them sell am oo.

Who knows maybe the bicycle sef go don add money.

Am happy to announce to you that we now have Back For Blood PKG for your hacked PS4 console, for just #1000 pere!

And it's absolutely available for free, whenever you buy a PS4 console from us.

The tori don dey long.

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Market don open oo, what are you buying from me today?

You want to install PKG games on your PS4?
You want to buy a hacked PS4 console ?
You want to buy Ps4 CDs?

Don't dull!!!

Call/what'sapp: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Good morning my chairman sir, I hope the weather no dey affect you this morning.

Just checking through the PS4 games I strongly look forward to it's release and I got this, God Of War Ragnarok. You should see the trailer �.

This is an advert you didn't pay for oo, please don't update your console to the latest firmware, if you have the intention to hack it. Updating your console has little or no effect with your game features and game play.

That your phone wey dey your hand, since when have you been seeing the update notifications, as you no update am now , your phone no still dey work?

Tori don dey long ....

Stress me with all that concerns your PS4

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Barka de sallah to all our Muslim customers.

By the way, I dey my neighbor house with my plate oo, nah to collect my sallah food, as e dey hot. No time.

May we all have a cause for celebration in our lives...

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thanks for your Patronage my sugar daddy, all the way from lawanson, Surulere.

Don't wait for screenshot, before you patronize your boy ooo.

Make I sound am again, giving you the best value for your money is what I do for a living!!!

Call or Whatsapp: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Thanks so much for your Patronage, referral, my joy knows no bound. Without you, I can't be in business, thanks for choosing me.

Your boy is everly loyal to your government , my honorable chairman reading this.

You need any gaming console, don't think twice,

Call/What'sapp: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2022
Good morning to you my blessed chairman. It's still that your PS4 boy. I'm already on seat to attend to all your gaming needs.

Do you want to hack and Install PKG games on your Ps4 console, for just 1k?

Do you want to buy a hacked PS4 console, without hassle?

Do you need to buy any other gaming console or accessories ?

Worry no more, let your gaming worries be mine.

E be like the Tori don dey long

Call/What'sapp: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2022
Good morning to you this beautiful morning my chairman sir. At last the long wait is over. I'm glad to announce to you will be having the privilege to install Horizon Forbidden West into your hacked PS4 console ,for just 1k.

Yeah you read that right, just 1k. No one does it better than us.

As you already know giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

Call/WhatsApp: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
It's been a long time oo. Make I dust all the cobwebs for my thread small.

We still very much in business of hacking and installing PKG games on your hacked PS4 console for just 1k.

FIFA 23 is now available for your hacked PS4 console for just 1k only.

WhatsApp only: 08110193544

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
We now have God of war Ragnarok for your hacked PS4.

Price:3k

Call/WhatsApp: +234 708 794 5689

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Good morning to you my chairman, I bring to you FIFA 23 the world cup edition.

Available for your enjoyment on your hacked PS4 console for just 1k.

Have a feel of the world cup mundial ongoing in Qatar on your console.

Can/WhatsApp: +234 708 794 5689

Re: Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. by kennybuluro(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
To all the lovers of COD , I bring to you Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

This battle pass Isa kaba ooo

Available for your enjoyment on your hacked PS4 console for just 1k.

Don't dull, sharply call to get your own copy.

Call/WhatsApp: +234 708 794 5689

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) / Sql Server 2000 Product Key / Learn Php In Three Days, Java Basics One Week, C++ 3 Days, Javascript+css 1day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.