Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. (45581 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by gnykelly(m): 3:49am On Apr 18, 2021
CandyOps:
Wrong move bro. You don't test your girl by bringing in another man

he will learn the hard way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by obowunmi(m): 3:50am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:
been dating this girl for a while ,we have had our ups and downs but we settled. I plan to get married to her when I get back by God's grace . I noticed she wants to get married by all means,note:she is 27.
today ,I wanted to try her loyalty and submissiveness. I decided to give her number to a friend ,guess what ..... she denied me , I dont feel bad at all but tired of searching....
omo this girl use me play gg2.5 lolz...... imma take a break rn

Always important to know that perfection doesn't exist. At the end of the day, you'll have to cope with one person with flaws.

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by ebuka10box(m): 4:01am On Apr 18, 2021
wait, all of y'all saying she is Ripe for marriage and all that seem to amuse me .the word 'love ' doesn't mean anything to you. assuming I fell for this and got married to her ,I'll be on the loosing side cos she wants marriage and I want love and I want a companion. She is into marriage and will do waeva she wants in it so far she is legally married.
who never ripe for marriage ,even 16 year old gets married nowadays. let's call a spade a spade . So if I had spent a lot on this girl ,marriage will be the excuse

12 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by AllenSpencer: 4:26am On Apr 18, 2021
Mumu thought he was married before without paying bride price

Osho free!

Marry you no marry, but want the girl to wait for you till rapture

If I were a girl, I will deny and re-deny you. On Earth and in Heaven

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by BREYZ: 4:36am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:
been dating this girl for a while ,we have had our ups and downs but we settled. I plan to get married to her when I get back by God's grace . I noticed she wants to get married by all means,note:she is 27.
today ,I wanted to try her loyalty and submissiveness. I decided to give her number to a friend ,guess what ..... she denied me , I dont feel bad at all but tired of searching....
omo this girl use me play gg2.5 lolz...... imma take a break rn

See as you dey waste your talent. You no go go pick DSS form? Na when e concern girls una dey discover una investigative talent. grin grin this is why insecurity has increased in modern times, young man, go and pick DSS form ooooh
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Awesomeking: 4:47am On Apr 18, 2021
We both know you had no intentions of marrying her and you were just looking for a reason and now you have it.. Shes 27 guy.. At that age.. The pressure to marry is big, pressure from friends and family and even online pressure.. Consider her situation before you go ahead and break up with her.. Know in your heart that if the tables were turned, you would have done the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:52am On Apr 18, 2021
dingbang:
I'm scared if my babe will do this to me cry
If you are not married to her, both of you are single. There's not need going round and round..Two people in a relationship that are still discussing marriage but I've not done anything about it are single.
You are either single or married..
But then it is proper are a guy or a lady to let your admirers know you are in a relationship and then be the ones to decide whether to push on or not. I don't think is good to just say you are single when you are actually and relationship (defined or not)
But the way guys lament about their babes these days on this forum is becoming annoying..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:54am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:
wait, all of y'all saying she is Ripe for marriage and all that seem to amuse me .the word 'love ' doesn't mean anything to you. assuming I fell for this and got married to her ,I'll be on the loosing side cos she wants marriage and I want love and I want a companion. She is into marriage and will do waeva she wants in it so far she is legally married.
who never ripe for marriage ,even 16 year old gets married nowadays. let's call a spade a spade . So if I had spent a lot on this girl ,marriage will be the excuse
How long have you two been dating?
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Cocao(f): 4:57am On Apr 18, 2021
Lmaooooo

Boys that should be chasing how to rearrange their lives so that it would be good for you. Her priorities is marriage, you know that's what she wants. Your own priorities are different. Go pursue your own let her do her own biko

Ah ah

4 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Cocao(f): 4:58am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:

Okay, she wants to get married. Are you ready to marry her?

Know that love is not tied to one person and it can come at anytime.

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:58am On Apr 18, 2021
Hoes ain't loyal.

I just hope you niggaz would wize up soon.

None of the girls of nowadays worths it.

I keep telling you guys but you would never heed.

Just enjoy your life. Have fun and have peace of mind.

However,

I love the OP cos it seems he didn't break down after the trash she did.

Man up, move on.

I hail u, bro.

6 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by money121(m): 5:00am On Apr 18, 2021
Ok
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Maj196(m): 5:05am On Apr 18, 2021
She dey secure her future cheesy
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless... All of them
-Mosdii

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by dominique(f): 5:14am On Apr 18, 2021
Naija men be putting their girlfriends through stupid tests they themselves wouldn't pass.

From the chat it seems the guy is an abroad guy that wants to come home to marry. Oga talk true, if an abroad based lady indicates interest in you and tells you that she won't have anything to do with you if you had a girlfriend, wouldn't you deny your so-called girlfriend? If you don't want the relationship anymore, just tell her you're not longer interested instead of messing her head up in the name of test

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:14am On Apr 18, 2021
grin
na indeed
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by ebuka10box(m): 5:15am On Apr 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
How long have you two been dating?
not up to a year
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by dustmalik: 5:16am On Apr 18, 2021
Michelle55:
All of you are always planning to get married to the said girls, osheey! Event planner, I hail thee!

If the relationship done tire you, oga go rest no be do or die affair, if Peter can deny Jesus thrice who are you that she can't deny you? [/[b]b]Even dangote deny im yarnsh for pishure so lemme ask again, who you be?

Bros Park well! Relationship wey una dey take get access to free browsing naim you dey here dey wail because she wan try another network undecided

If you are not married or engaged to her, you no get babe yet. Either you lock up for life with marriage or let her try her luck elsewhere.

Una wailing don tire me sotey I Don know una wailing pattern for here by heart, it's time to change tactics bros.
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If you are not married to her, both of you are single. There's not need going round and round..Two people in a relationship that are still discussing marriage but I've not done anything about it are single.
You are either single or married..
But then it is proper are a guy or a lady to let your admirers know you are in a relationship and then be the ones to decide whether to push on or not. I don't think is good to just say you are single when you are actually and relationship (defined or not)
But the way guys lament about their babes these days on this forum is becoming annoying..
If you have read above comments and other comments from other girls on this thread, and you still don't realize that 99.8% of Nigerian women are hoes, then sorry for yourself.

10 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by ebuka10box(m): 5:17am On Apr 18, 2021
dominique:
Naija men be putting their girlfriends through stupid tests they themselves wouldn't pass.

From the chat it seems the guy is an abroad guy that wants to come home to marry. Oga talk true, if an abroad based lady indicates interest in you and tells you that she won't have anything to do with you if you had a girlfriend, wouldn't you deny your so-called girlfriend? If you want the relationship, just tell her you're not longer interested instead of messing her head up in the name of test
madam I'm not in Nigeria too la
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:18am On Apr 18, 2021
Map1:
Most of you guys don't know how to deal with females, how on earth will you be dating a lady for four years,five years and more and still singing a song of marriage to her ear like bird, do you think they are fool's?a lady of 27 believes she has ripe enough for marriage and most of Nigeria male at 30 don't have a job, apartment and still taking permission from there parents also dating a jobless girl, still want such a girl to wait for him till he will ready financially which is too risky, girls are very wise they are always in relation ship for a purpose when they study you can't meet up any more they moved to who has a means of providing for their needs and ready to settle down.my advice, stop dating a girl for purpose of marriage when you know you wouldn't be ready to settle down in the next 1year, just date to have sex and fun and safe your self from unnecessary spending and when you know you are ready for marriage marry someone who get a job simple
You e said it all.
Because I don't understand how a guy will.meet a girl he likes and start promising marriage when he knows he won't settle down in the next 4 to 5yrs.. It is better you don't bring up marriage so that the girl will know she's just in a relationship that might not lead to marriage or a fucking relationship. And you can start talking about marriage when you know it's happening within a year.
Most guys use marriage to turn hold babes as their personal whores even when they know they won't marry her.
You can't promise a girl.marriage and after some yrs into the relationship you don't act like someone planing to.marry. a guys actions will tell a girl of she should wait or try other people.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by maasoap(m): 5:34am On Apr 18, 2021
Taywon:
Na wu go first marry her she dey find... Nothing special...

She should now go and marry that "wu" and that denial should mean a great deal to any man

2 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by CHoccolaTE: 5:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Eyaaaaa

Sorry ooo Op, I am sure when you were busy screenshoting and editing WhatsApp chat to show nairalander you no know say na bashing you go receive join
This thread really didn't go the way of other similar threads na the Op dey receive bashing
I bet you thought it was going to be your girlfriend receiving insults that's if the whole story is true sef and it's not your jobless attention seeking ass chatting with yourself

Sorry ehnn

Have some painkiller for the heartbreak an disappointment of your failed thread grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by nick50(m): 5:38am On Apr 18, 2021
She is 27, she wants to settle down by all means, that's cool but my question is.. What does she do for a living?.. Does she have a steady source of income?. ..bros think we'll ooo cos things have changed make u no go carry liability join body.. As for her denying u I don't have any advice for u.. Count ur teeth with ur tongue

3 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by maasoap(m): 5:42am On Apr 18, 2021
maryjames9:

Nope, it is not. It is a sign of weakness. Deception. It is cowardice. Emotional and psychological insecurity. It is an attitude not deserving of a gentle man. Such is common among insecure men.

Well, sister Mary, use any adjective you could think of, what I know is that Op found out the truth about his love life. That's what matters.

4 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by akeeng: 5:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Taywon:
Na wu go first marry her she dey find... Nothing special...

Open card
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Anaerobi(m): 5:45am On Apr 18, 2021
fear this gender that bleeds every month.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by AvalonSpace(m): 5:47am On Apr 18, 2021
Which abroad?kiss
bejick:

did you read where he said when he get back. that means he is abroad.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by ebuka10box(m): 5:53am On Apr 18, 2021
AvalonSpace:
Which abroad?kiss
lol

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by ceaser: 5:57am On Apr 18, 2021
BREYZ:

See as you dey waste your talent. You no go go pick DSS form? Na when e concern girls una dey discover una investigative talent. grin grin this is why insecurity has increased in modern times, young man, go and pick DSS form ooooh

He has a shot at it if he is Fulani. If not, he will just be wasting his time if he buys the form.

He should wait some till after these nepotists leave in a few months time and hopefully if the country still remains as one to pick his form.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by darediamond(m): 6:08am On Apr 18, 2021
NEVER MARRY AN IRRESPONSIBLE HARLOT!!!

SHE ONLY APPEARS TO BE BUT IS IS NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY NOR WIFE MATERIAL.

So while a man is loyally in love with a lady, the lady is free to double and multidate until she gets "any" of her other boyfriends to marry her abi? This is the awkward mentality of most NIGERIAN girls and some boys alike too.

Any lady who have this mentality are the ones who do drain there unsuspecting husbands in matrimony. They are just Child bearers not a WIFE. They think there sole responsibility is to get forked and procreate. No reasonable and notable financial inputs that obeys the 60 to 40 percent RULE.

O.P God have just saved you from marrying a useless non-wife material girl as wife.

GO FOR A WELL AND SELF TRAINED GODLY WORKING CLASS LADY.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.