Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. (45552 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2021
franchasng:
You no Sabi do am na...you need more coaching grin
I don't want to learn biko..I wan to know where to trace my problem to of need be. LOL
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by JONSYN7154: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't want to learn biko..I wan to know where to trace my problem to of need be. LOL
grin
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by larryking540: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Thanks. I will give it a try though the ones where I worship presently don't meet my what I seek in a lady (not speaking of physical features)

The irony of your closing statement is; the ones I've met this far are all on Nairaland. Since 2019, I've met about 3 ladies from here, only 1 was a little serious but I suspected she was just looking for a leeway to escape harsh economic conditions, the latest one is just emotionally unstable, there's another one presently in Lagos that I hope to see soon even though she doesn't cut it in terms of tribe but very intelligent.

Perhaps, I have to move out from Nairaland and meet people out there but Lagos life won't let someone relax once in a while.

send me a pm let's chat
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Xmen149(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:
been dating this girl for a while ,we have had our ups and downs but we settled. I plan to get married to her when I get back by God's grace . I noticed she wants to get married by all means,note:she is 27.
today ,I wanted to try her loyalty and submissiveness. I decided to give her number to a friend ,guess what ..... she denied me , I dont feel bad at all but tired of searching....
omo this girl use me play gg2.5 lolz...... imma take a break rn

I have read comments and laughed well really.

but I will tell you what I have always been telling
people here.

If you are dating someone two of you should be clear verbally what two of you are doing,the kind of relationship involved (friends with benefits,courtship for marriage,just friends etc).If your partner likes your proposal she will come onboard (only then you can run this kind of test).

Reason your self,if you want just fu*k-fu*k relationship and didn't make it clear to the girl she later begin dey pressure you for marriage won't you run?...

If you told her you want marriage but you guys will court for a while and you test her like this and she fail I go gather all boys for my area enter here we bash her like it's our job. but if not just Park well make she find her destiny where she keep am

2 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:
been dating this girl for a while ,we have had our ups and downs but we settled. I plan to get married to her when I get back by God's grace . I noticed she wants to get married by all means,note:she is 27.
today ,I wanted to try her loyalty and submissiveness. I decided to give her number to a friend ,guess what ..... she denied me , I dont feel bad at all but tired of searching....
omo this girl use me play gg2.5 lolz...... imma take a break rn
Take heart ehn. It is not wise to put your eggs in one basket. This is what they call keeping options open

3 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by BRATISLAVA: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2021
missimelda01:

Most Nairaland men are petty and childish. They can’t receive what they constantly give out, take them seriously at your own peril. Gone are the days when I get pissed over certain stories I see here, like you said some of them are scripted.

The bolded is always the funniest part of their lies grin

About 98% of the stories are scripted. You'll even see WhatsApp monologues as proof.

That part is always the most amusing. This one even needs to tell us she's 27 and itching for marriage. If you open his own chats, you will be surprised he's in situations all over. . . grin grin grin
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by BRATISLAVA: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Those guys want personal whores and the hope they give them is marriage..
I was telling a friend that it's only when a guy is not easy to mash that he will say he's not found a woman to Marry. When a guy is easy to marry, he can find a wife in a day and marry he and fee months time..but when he not ready, maybe lack of finances of steady source of income, he will start giving excuses..
Those people that are hear singing Nigerian girls are useless whores if you check well, either not matured enough to marry, or not financially prepared to.marry.

They obviously don't have money, though they are old. If you check them, poverty has lashed them very well and they cannot recover their emotions. Hence they are bitter.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Caleycashh: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2021
ii
CsRockefeller:
grin

If I say that relationship issues never tire me then I'm lying. Recent behaviour of a very religious lady I have been friends with for sometime with a view to taking it further has got be thinking, at this point I don't know what to believe in again as it relates to love.

So, I'm just gonna take my seat and do what my people call "Siddon look" cos I'm tired honestly, why can't I find a simple lady in Nigeria for marriage?
Because love is a big time SCAM!!!... the only true and unconditional love you get on earth is from your mom, the rest na conditional!, the only set of women who are realistic in life are prostitutes... the rest are bloody lying manipulators!!!

4 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by ebuka10box(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

They obviously don't have money, though they are old. If you check them, poverty has lashed them very well and they cannot recover their emotions. Hence they are bitter.

like u got a dime...madam park one side

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You said the truth my dear. The worst thing is being broke and bitter
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2021
JONSYN7154:
grin
What's sweeting you now?
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Caleycashh: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2021
Ojady:
What many young men do not realize is, every girl is seeking a man who will 'dress/cover' and keep her. To a.) dress is to protect immaterially (mentally and morally) and materially (network and net worth). To keep is to prevent a.) above from getting lost. Now the foundation of dressing and keeping is a charity that is taught from home. Who is her Father? Brother, Uncle's etc who were/are the blood related males in her life. Did they dress and keep her, are they dressing and keeping her? If yes, then your work is to resemble them with an offer that matches them or surpasses theirs...
Many girls have not been kept or dressed and so don't have a clue of what it is like, and so the first hapless fellow who desecrates them becomes their standard of being dressed and kept. And so the cycle of seeking anyone and getting it anyhow becomes the norm.

Long story short, men should go and look after (dress and keep)their own sisters, daughters and even their mothers... teach their boys from childhood the responsibility of being a man starts from your own sister at home. Only then will girls learn loyalty and avoid anyhow kind of boys/men
100 percent bullshit!!!... so a man is created to please a woman, then what the hell are you going to do for the man!?... fake loyalty when the going is good I guess!?, most of you are bunch of lying manipulators, most girls don't deserve a damn love, you deserve the worst kind of heartbreak... I mean just blanking you out rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by JONSYN7154: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
What's sweeting you now?
Go make dem teach u joor.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by JONSYN7154: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
What's sweeting you now?
go make dem teach u .
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Solsix(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2021
She is not your wife
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2021
JONSYN7154:
go make dem teach u .
I know how to I'd I want to. But I'm not interested
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by JONSYN7154: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I know how to I'd I want to. But I'm not interested
you must learn o. I won't talk. I'll look the other way.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
JONSYN7154:
you must learn o. I won't talk. I'll look the other way.
Me not learning shit. I need someone to teach me how to build a house and buy a car with 1k

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
If it's ok for girls to keep their options open, then surely it must also be ok for guys to do the same?

Afterall, none are married and could always get better...plus just like the girl could, the guy may encounter a more quality girl

If there's no loyalty in relationships then what's the purpose?

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by luminouz(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
CsRockefeller:
grin

If I say that relationship issues never tire me then I'm lying. Recent behaviour of a very religious lady I have been friends with for sometime with a view to taking it further has got be thinking, at this point I don't know what to believe in again as it relates to love.

So, I'm just gonna take my seat and do what my people call "Siddon look" cos I'm tired honestly, why can't I find a simple lady in Nigeria for marriage?

You too wan marry?

With your abusive mouth?
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Taywon: 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Whitecoal711:
her priority should be who will treat her well not marriage,

Ok nau... Na 9ja u dey oo... No be akata
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by tchidi066(f): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
Well i don't think there is anything wrong in keeping her options open, she doesn't really know your intentions with her, and what if you end up not getting married to her, that will be disappointing her after putting all her eggs in one basket. What you should know is any mature lady ready to settle down is like a ripe fruit that can be plugged by anyone at anytime

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by BRATISLAVA: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
ebuka10box:
like u got a dime...madam park one side

If you did, why do you have this thread?

And you're insecure, hence the need to stalk someone.

Tell the full truth and shame the devil.
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Okeyc230: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bros you be fool ooo. You will try and get tired oooo. Go marry her
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
passionberry:

No mind him na small pikin dey worry him how can he test the girl using his friend what if the friend come fall in love with her kor? Na the thing den dey talk say one day monkey go go market e no go return

He don tey wey i hear that statement grin grin. Some dude erh you wonder which planet dek grow up chai grin
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by PAWG(m): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
She’s not loyal, not that it matters anyways ; just say it as it is.

Girls cheat before marriage, guys cheat after marriage.

Disloyal generation

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by MummyD2020(f): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Michelle55:

Na ya brain needs servicing bros

You dey relationship with person yet you share her number give another bro, if the guy succeed win her over na still you go cry enter Nairaland dey wail like a banshee.

What business do we have with ya relationship brouhaha if no be say you wan trend like others

Calm down make God use you, no dey seek for public validation cos nigga nobody gives a fvck.

I hail you, babe
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Uglygurl(f): 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
I take guys that test their girlfriends as immatures!
If you were tested too,you will definitely fall for it. Relationships should be built genuinely. This trend should stop please!
Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Bahamas95(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigerian ladies are the greatest pretenders in the world. They take marriage as top priority yet pretend they don't need men in their lives......One was trying to play a smart one on me last year thinking she could use pregnancy to trap me but I shocked her.

After turning down many suitors in the past due to her selective nature na now she wan marry when she don old.... "I don't care about your financial status presently", "Did I tell you am bothered about the age difference".......I nor get time for rubbish, I don put her for street.

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by HorlarJP: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
johnkey:
All these mumu boys they're always planning to get married. why not plan to make more millions or plan to travel out.

And who told you he isn’t making more millions
Someone that has travelled out since last year ... you better make your own plans too mr patriotic citizen

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by Eldee54321(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
One lesson u need to know NEVER TEST A GIRL BASED ON LOVE, THEY WILL FAIL ONCE A GIRL LOVES, SHE REALLY DO, BUT ONCE u are testing her love for another person, SHE WILL MOVE TO THE OTHER GUY WITHOUT KNOWING, THEIR HEART IS FLEXIBLE

1 Like

Re: How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. by ebuka10box(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
HorlarJP:

And who told you he isn’t making more millions
Someone that has travelled out since last year ... you better make your own plans too mr patriotic citizen
my man!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.