Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Jay-z The Dynasty: Roc La Familia Zip. Download - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Jay-z The Dynasty: Roc La Familia Zip. Download (1684 Views)

Ella Mai Ella Mai (zip) Download Album# / Zip Download Summer Walker Over It (complete Set) / Wagon Drill ROC D7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay-z The Dynasty: Roc La Familia Zip. Download by Nirhogerbor: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
Working Download: Jay-z The Dynasty: Roc La Familia Full album direct, free.The Dynasty: Roc-La-Familia is American rapper Jay-Z's fifth studio album, featuring prominent appearances from Roc-A-Fella Records signs. It was released by Roc-A-Fella Records, and Def Jam Recordings on October 31, 2000.

VISIT HERE TO DOWNLOAD -
https://twitter.com/i/events/1298707308395069442

His lead track, "I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me)," produced by The Neptunes, was one of the most popular songs on the Billboard Hot 100 with Jay-Z peaking at number 11. The album debuted on the Billboard 200 at # 1, having sold 557,789 units in its first week.

Originally a compilation album for Roc-A-Fella Records, the album was also a showcase for Roc-A-Fella artists such as Memphis Bleek, Beanie Sigel, Amil and Freeway, which eventually became another Jay Z solo album (or at least marketed as one to increase sales), even though the Roc-A-Fella artists are abundant on this record.

Big name guest appearances were limited to three to make room for the Roc-A-Fella family-Snoop Dogg, R. Kelly, and Scarface. Rather than use big-name producers like Swizz Beatz and Timbaland, who had made a notable presence on Vol. 2 Next Vol. 3, At the time of this release, Jay Z had planned to incorporate more up-and - coming artists including Just Blaze, Kanye West and Bink!

Such companies will enjoy considerable success in the future, in part as a result of this publicity. Also this was Jay Z's first album not to feature longtime producer DJ Premier 's work.

Despite the propensity of Just Blaze and Kanye West to include soul samples in their music, the album contains a finer sound than Jay Z 's previous endeavors, while Bay Area rapper Rick Rock uses a more minimalistic sound in his four creations.

Artist: Jay-Z
Album: The Dynasty: Roc La Familia
Year: 2000
Genre: Hip Hop
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
1. Intro
2. Change The Game (feat Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek)
3. I Just Wanna Love U (Give It To Me)
4. Streets Is Talking (feat Beanie Sigel)
5. This Can’t Be Life (feat Beanie Sigel, Scarface)
6. Get Your Mind Right Mami (feat Memphis Bleek, Snoop Dogg)
7. Stick 2 The Script (feat Beanie Sigel)
8. You, Me, Him And Her
9. Guilty Until Proven Innocent (feat R. Kelly)
10. Parking Lot Pimpin’ (feat Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek)
11. Holla (feat Memphis Bleek)
12. 1-900-Hustler (feat Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek)
13. The ROC (feat Beanie Sigel, Memphis Bleek)
14. Soon You’ll Understand
15. Squeeze 1st
16. Where Have You Been (feat Beanie Sigel)

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Clean 2004 Toyota Corolla LE / . / Urgent Sale!!! Open Box Original Airpod Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.