Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed (46856 Views)

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by livingin: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sorry bro
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Ikwerelastborn: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.
Where were you deported from and what was your offence
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by wiseone28: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
Welcome home no place like home cheesy

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by brightovio007(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.
Well, if you are smart, u can learn another spare part trade with a short time and venture into it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by laluski(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sammy07:

What was the reason why you were deported?

Venture into Agric sha

And yes, you might not see profit immediately but its a promising industry

What's your business with why he was deported...you wan help am go back ni

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by GeneralPula: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo:
Expired Visa

Why didn’t you renew your visa?
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by tribalmall: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Why are you guys this devilish for God sake

McStoic:

First of all, welcome home bro. You can learn Forex, Affiliate Marketing etc..

6 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by truehealth: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Nno!
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by onunwa21(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
U can go back to ur motorcycle business. But here u need to change ur location!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Money2000: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo:
Thanks, from Asia

Asia na country? I think say na like USA before...mtshewww
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by GeneralPula: 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ge0grapher:
Immediately u land in Nigeria... Use that money and go to another African country... Start a business there.. I repeat start a business in another African country.. because if u try using that one mil in naija my brother .. that money go evaporate in matter of months ..

And which African country can he go, that the money will last him for years?

You should mention some..

3 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by CryptoTeacher(m): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
You may learn Crypto trading and try your hands on it with a portion of the funds.

Don't give your money to anyone to trade for you, you may just lose it.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by laluski(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
incogni2o:
Sorry Oh!

I think your best bet is to go back to what you know best.

With the 1m, unfortunately 1m value is reduced bit you can still setup shop with that.

Mind you, you can mix okada spare parts with selling other tools and spare parts.

It also depends on location and type of Bike. Bikes are still used for delivery.

It is well.

From where where you deported BTW

Aproko

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by IamGreen1(f): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo:

Go into crypto, please I didn't say forex o and be mindful of people here Incase anyone tell you to pm them or they pm you.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Goldbw122(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by 4four(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sammy07:

What was the reason why you were deported?

Venture into Agric sha

And yes, you might not see profit immediately but its a promising industry
so that terrorists fulanis herdsmen go kidnap him for money wey hin no get or butcher him like cow
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Pk01(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
mytime24:
Buy keke, use it urself
best advice ops ..take this seriously as is the best..in two months you learn the ropes after that you will be able to be saving atleast 3k everyday...=18k /week & 72k/month....take this seriously.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by chaloskyx: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
WELCOME HOME
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Royaldave200(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
sahedorf:
Scrap business is also lucrative

Many people don't know... But we have silent millionaires making steady income from scrap business.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Uber business
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by osejie17(m): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
restaurant business is also lucrative you can try dat. or beer palour because it's really moving with d way buhari and women dey fustrate men life na deir be their new Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
McStoic:

First of all, welcome home bro. You can learn Forex, Affiliate Marketing etc..
See your life

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Biafranboys: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Zoogeria is gone, 1million naira is worth 600k now if you like yourself, run away from zoogeria

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by TGM2015: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo:

Use part of the money to buy new tricycle (Keke), use it for transportation by yourself, save up and open your spare parts business again. By then, you can decide which of the business (Keke and Spare parts) you want to take charge of and put the other business in charge of someone trust worthy l.

Good luck to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Esbeejayou(f): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
One million naira is more than enough to go into haulage business and make as much as 60% profit in less than 3 months.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by deltaprincess(f): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
educhigo:

Please as soon as you arrive in Nigeria, Look for a market where you can supply them food stuffs. Find a very affordable place where you can buy in wholesale and then supply to retailers. Do a field study and see which food stuff that will pay you more.

This is a guaranteed investment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by kingemaker(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
Just hit the ground running immediately bro. All the best
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by mmsen: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Why are you worried about your parents happiness. Have they done anything to assist you?
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Or11: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
How long were you in the country before you got deported? If you speak the basics of that country's language then go online and make friends with girls from that country, find love among one of them and if you are successful, you can find your way out again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Toosure70: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Be very careful with kidnapers with that your 1M o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Flies Over South Africa In A Chair Tied To Helium Balloons(video / PHOTO) / SUV Hits Several People At Lekki Phase 1 / Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.