Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed (46891 Views)

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Utycar: 10:03am On Apr 20, 2021
Ge0grapher:

What?? How much is bus going to Ivory coast from Maza Maza??
He doesn't even need a visa!

Bro don't mind those fools advising yo to travel. Ask them why are they not in Ivory Coast now? since they know how money is growing on � there. You have been in Abroad you should be more matured than these low life that has not been to Ghana or even enter a local flight advising you here to travel to Ivory coast. Beware of Ipob insect looking for who to bite, if you want to attack me I am from Akwa Ibom, Remember when your leader ran away we took you in an our able brother was able to fight and my brothers kill while you king was in Excel
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by BRATISLAVA: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2021
360command:
you don't need to have a degree in education but you must have some type of degree.

Infact, if you are from am English speaking country, qualifies you.

Interesting. Nice to know. Thanks.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Ge0grapher(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Utycar:

Bro don't mind those fools advising yo to travel. Ask them why are they not in Ivory Coast now? since they know how money is growing on � there. You have been in Abroad you should be more matured than these low life that has not been to Ghana or even enter a local flight advising you here to travel to Ivory coast. Beware of Ipob insect looking for who to bite, if you want to attack me I am from Akwa Ibom, Remember when your leader ran away we took you in an our able brother was able to fight and my brothers kill while you king was in Excel

Your opinion.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Sirvon: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2021
Focusmind:

Mazi Duru, you wicked fa?? grin grin two sure odds abi and the thing go enter.

OP, you fit try those sure odds. Nobody knows. I have been laughing here

But honestly speaking, he can do online trading sport and make over 400,000 thousand naira every month.

Only don't be Greedy. You don't need to play 2 nonsense sure odd.....e no dey exist.

Play single game of 1 .5odd.

Divided 1m my five.

Play each day 2OOk to win 50%...... Just play the game only Five times .

Don't insult what you font understand... Online trading sport is the future

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Daniel058(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.
if you are from Ebonyi I would advice you go into rice farming..it's lucrative depending on the specie u plant
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by hammed71(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2021
dikgwejane:

bros you can apply for visa at Tunisia embassey in Abuja if you have good document you can get your visa them only give nigeria passport 3 month visa but when you arrival in Tunisia immigration stamp you enter 1 month for there you apply for resident permit them give you 1 year them you find job to work many africa girls and men work there early money little
bro how did you get your Gambian passport, I thought you were a Nigerian?
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2021
Resees:

Panama kwa? Jesus!!!

57th on HDI list out of 189.

While Nigeria is 161st out of 189 countries in HDI list.

Nigeria is a bleeped state.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2021
graced21:
what are the wants business if I may ask??
I want to venture into one please.
1M can't start it for you

EXCLUSIVE HOTELS, CLUBS, CLOTH LINES, CAR DEALERSHIP....
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by orlaglobal234: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2021
dikgwejane:

if you are deported and you have 1 million naira with you them you can find good business in nigeria which you can do and try to make money but if you know you cant get a good business l will advice you try to find another way out of nigeria you can try another country with your 1 million this kind of thing happen to me year 2014 when l was deported for philippines 2014 after live there for 5 year without single money inside my pocket till arrival in lagos but only find solution for my life spend only 3 month in lagos and carry my bag waka jeje travel to Tunisia for there travel to panama city where am live know have my resident permit if you know you cant get good business in nigeria l will advice you try another country with your money can take you too and started a new life there didnt think whatever your family and mother saying to you just think about your future and life that it is most important
Pls bro can i chat with you privately pls
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by jmichael259(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:
Urgent advise needed I'm deported from abroad with 1 million naira only, what kind of business can i go into? I was into motorcycle parts before i travel out, but seems the government banned okada in some part of the country such as Lagos State where i started life.

I was born in 1982 and I'm still single. My parents are not happy with me, I'm seriously confused.

You only need around 200-400k to reestablish your okada parts business. Okada is still running in every state, they only banned them inside the municipalities but logistics and delivery business are using them. You can open shop in the outskirts where Okada still thrives and sell to them at reduced price. Go back to your known business AND ADD KEKE AND SHUTTLE BUS PARTS as you grow. Don't try to start forcing a new trade on yourself now cos if you misapply the money remaining then you'll realize the humiliation that deported people face if they fail.

But if you are humble enough or can relocate to other parts of the country. With less than 1million you buy a taxi or Suzuki/Daihatsu shuttle bus and Go into transport business. You can make 10-15k daily if you really are out for hustle.

Unless you already had other small skills like opening barbershop, laundry etc. RIGHT NOW DON'T EVER TRY OPENING SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T KNOW BEFORE!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Kizyte(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2021
preciousMI1:

I'll advise you to leave Lagos for now! Try POS business in an area where it's not rampart...
All the best!
POS everywhere! Nigerians can't be innovative for once.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by heartbraker(m): 11:31am On Apr 20, 2021
deltaprincess:

Please as soon as you arrive in Nigeria, Look for a market where you can supply them food stuffs. Find a very affordable place where you can buy in wholesale and then supply to retailers. Do a field study and see which food stuff that will pay you more.

This is a guaranteed investment.
best advice
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Yaks02(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
No give up cause na person wey give up na hin fúçk up use dar 1m go Dubai go hustle apply for their 2 years work visa ..
And marry when you’re ready don’t let anyone pressurize you.except they want to give you money for it..
If I were you I won't come back to Nigeria again .
Your coming back to Nigeria was a bad idea. But nothing spoil try Dubai.. And no panic shit day happen inside life✌...

1m go secure 2yrs working visa 4 Dubai?
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by criuze(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2021
See another investment you can do

go to village side in the east or edo state, i mean where there's palm trees

buy palm processing machines and the pressing machine

the one in my village will pound it, select the kernels and the chaff , and press out the oil

i dont really know about the prices but your 1m can do it well well and have change for chop money, at least those machine are locally made

the good news is that you'll always have plenty clients

people pay the least of a thousand naira for each use and there's much clients for it. thats to say you start a red oil refinery

you can deversify to pressing out pko at the right time

if you do this, at the right time you'll still recover enough money to dey transit go obodo oyibo for proper business

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Lostchild(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:

I think you need to slow down a bit and rest a bit because of your many and failed effort in life.

I strongly recommend you to buy keke.(Rickshaw) to hustle anytime you need money. You can go out with it to hustle in a slow pace. You also need a relaxation lifestyle as stress is not a good thing

BUy brand new KEKE for yourself. It will help you anytime you need cash

3 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by adekanbai: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
Since you were doing okada business before leaving the country, why not buy 2 tricycles (keke)? Drive one and give one out on high purchase. God blessing you, it can become 3 after one year
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by divineappo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
McStoic:

First of all, welcome home bro. You can learn Forex, Affiliate Marketing etc..
wow, what a wicked advise

Someone in such situation, u are asking him to put the money in forex

U are wicked

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by GODBLESSBUHARI: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2021
educhigo:
Thanks, from Asia

I keep warning people Asia is not the right place to be!!!
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by riczy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
preciousMI1:

I'll advise you to leave Lagos for now! Try POS business in an area where it's not rampart...
All the best!
its a robbery prone business! Venture into cryptocurrency
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by IamGreen1(f): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Finchmgh:

Just look at yourself.
How is crypto different from forex?
God will punish all of you misleading people into these scam filled ventures.

Keep this your comment for your future purpose because I'm very sure you will have reasons to look back at this your statement and realised then of how stupid your sound with this

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by graced21: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
ezenwajosh:

1M can't start it for you

EXCLUSIVE HOTELS, CLUBS, CLOTH LINES, CAR DEALERSHIP....
explain further please
I have about 4 million, is that enough for any of it??
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
graced21:
explain further please
I have about 4 million, is that enough for any of it??

NO....4million can not afford you a NIGHT CLUB, CLOTHING LINE, CAR DEALERSHIP OR HOTELS

MY ADVICE IS THAT YOU LEAVE NIGERIA

YOU KNOW I CAME BACK TO NIGERIA IN 2016 AND WANTED TO DO SOMETHING INNOVATIVE

I ESTABLISHED A MINI POWER GENERATING COMPANY TO DO A TEST RUN AND I DECIDED TO DO THIS IN ONE OF STUDENT POPULATED CITY IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA....YOU KNOW WHAT....IT STARTED WORKING AND WITHING FEW WEEKS I ALREADY HAVE MORE THAN MY GENERATED POWER CAN CARRY.....DESPITE GETTING A PERMIT FROM (NERC) THEY HAD TO SHUT ME DOWN WITHIN TWO MONTHS ALL BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO ENCOURAGE SUCH BUSINESS BECAUSE I PROVED NIGERIANS CAN ENJOY AT LEAST 20HRS ELECTRICITY A DAY....I JUST CUT THE WHOLE LONG STORY SHORT I LOST 17M NAIRA....I HAVE TO SELL MY MACHINERIES, SOLAR PANELS AND OTHER ELECTRIC EQUIPMENTS AND LEFT

NIGERIA CAN KILL YOUR DREAM, DRAIN YOUR CAPITAL..... AND I MEAN BY EVAPORATION

AS YOU HAVE RETURNED TO NIGERIA FROM CIVILIZATION NOT ALL WORK OR BUSINESSES YOU SHOULD GO INTO....BECAUSE IF YOU GO INTO ONE OF THOSE LET'S BE MANAGING BUSINESSES, YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN THE BOTTOMLESS PART OF LIFE YOU WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM.

PLEASE LEAVE NIGERIA....AM SORRY TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS IT'S ANGER

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by umbo: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
dikgwejane:

am nigeria citizen l have use gambia passport since year 2013 always re new it every 5 years l go gambia do it l have gambia friend because year 2008 l also live in gambia for more than 1 year

u reminded me of Gambia

sweet Gambia ,i missed Gambia ,nice place I enjoyed every moment I spent there
years back

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by tiffanyfan(f): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=dam4sam post=100942501]

Sorry about your plight, l cn feel you.
One Million Naira is not much, inflation has reduced our Money to near useless paper.

Like someone said, Agriculture is very profitable now but it will require a lag time of at least three Months, for your product to mature.
Also, are you actually the type that is patient and is interested in Agriculture?
If you want to start small with Agriculture, l have two contiguous plots of land in a very fertile area in Lagos, that l am not using for now. I can let you have use of it for a few years till you can get on your feet. I own it, so there is no worry.
It is located in the middle of a residential area in Ikorodu but l am not ready to develop it at the moment because l dont reside close to Lagos and dont have the time/money at the moment.

What other Skills do you have? Can you repair Computers? Can you Cook very well? Starting a Cooked Food Business is also profitable but it is energy consuming for those who start Small. A Small Roadside Kiosk, dishing out fried Eggs and Bread, Jollof Rice or even frying Paffpaff and Burns, will earn you good turn over.
Dont give up, you can rise again, this is the time to prove how resilient you are. Put your Confidence to the test. Challenge your self.
Wish you luck.

Please dont put this little amount in all these get-rick-quick ventures, YOU WILL LOSE IT and lose everything you have.
That will put you in a very worse position.[/quote
]

Boss please I'm interested in the land...I've been looking for one to lease for few years to start planting with
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by umbo: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
dikgwejane:

Yes ooo bro gambia is very sweet and nice people

yes bro
serekunda
bakaou
tabakoto
Banjul
nice places
I will never forget Atlantic hotel in Banjul

pls can I chat with u on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User / How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport / The Lagos Metro-Line Is Almost Completed (See PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.