Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed (46883 Views)

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage / Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) / The Real Story About The Nigerian Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by hibeebeeking: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
iamehmakute:

Best advice so far, na so I blow 500k with 1 month on top say I follow person advice. Best way to succeed is be shy free and hustle like you no get papa
.thumb up. outstanding.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Donald7610: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
ayanbaba2:

I smiled in chinko tone... 15% every month?

Nigerians!
After my commission I'll give you 15%
So is more than 15%
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Christie171(f): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
micflo28:
Buy a golf car and convey passengers as raining season don Dey come
Can this be viable for a lady to venture into on her own
Location; PHC.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Christie171(f): 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dre183:
Get a neatly used sienna(Nigeria used) and venture into transport...

I guarantee you 5k/daily after all expenses

5x25days in a month(excluding 4-5 Sundays)

125k monthly.
Can you advice a lady to do this by herself, maybe with a little car for Taxi?
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Dre183(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Christie171:

Offcourse.

A lot of ladies do it here in lagos.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by drakeli: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
360command:
I laugh at your ignorance. In Colombia, Africans who were teaching English are paid $500.

In Mexico, this was a long time, rural areas paid $400, cities paid $600. This was without TESOL.

Keep in mind, these are the prices for Africans. If you are from America or white , you will be paid $900 to $1500.

Americans collecting $1500 per month? Those Americans dey suffer well well o. I’m very sure they are not Americans. Not even Nigerians in America will agree to collect that sum as a monthly pay
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Christie171(f): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
Dre183:

Offcourse.

A lot of ladies do it here in lagos.
I'm aware of Lagos specially Ikeja axis, talking about PHC sad
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Unrated900(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
baronphemmy:

Dubai is not easy look for another country bro

Okay go Pakistan then
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by micflo28(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Christie171:
Can this be viable for a lady to venture into on her own
Location; PHC.
Yes, choose your routes carefully to ensure it’s safe, close early and not late at night and maintain some level of ruggedness to ward off opportunists.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by 360command: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2021
drakeli:

Americans collecting $1500 per month? Those Americans dey suffer well well o. I’m very sure they are not Americans. Not even Nigerians in America will agree to collect that sum as a monthly pay
what are you talking about.. this set of people just came in on vacation but with time they fell in love with the country and they start thinking of what to do to stay in it or survive since their vacation money is about finishing.

These Americans are not even graduates but they got a job teaching English in a 3rd world country where the pay is about $1000 to $1500. Trust me, this is a good deal since living cost is cheap..

There is an American girl whom I met in America, she said her $2000 pay in Peru is better than the life she is living in America.. so my friend, sometimes it can be easy, relaxing staying in such countries than America itself...it depends on the individual..

2 Likes

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Elnon: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
So true....Was in Gambia in 2019 and had a very nice experience....Very simple/sweet people and country....They made me fall in love with coffe too grin with that their long bread...lol...Spent most time at Brikama and serakunda....I still export goods to Gambia till date...They have strong currency and steady light.

How did you get their passport bro?...You changed your name?...

dikgwejane:

Yes ooo bro gambia is very sweet and nice people
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Elnon: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Are you aware millions of Americans are in abject poverty....Jobless with no money and depend on food stamps to feed....Have you been to America before? grin....Don't allow Hollywood/media fool you...You know nothing....
drakeli:

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by drakeli: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2021
Elnon:
Are you aware millions of Americans are in abject poverty....Jobless with no money and depend on food stamps to feed....Have you been to America before? grin....Don't allow Hollywood/media fool you...You know nothing....
Lol my friend. I live in America. I know what I’m talking about. There are Americans in poverty I agree. But their monthly food stamps, section 8 housing, and their unemployment benefits are all worth more than $1500 put together per month. Plus remember all of them are using iPhones. Yet they are poor by American standard but cannot be considered poor by world poverty index of living on not more than $2 a day that most Nigerians live on. Unless you are talking about the crackheads with drug abuse problems. Those ones cannot make any meaningful thing with their life unless they stay off drugs.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by sunny200: 1:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Elnon:
So true....Was in Gambia in 2019 and had a very nice experience....Very simple/sweet people and country....They made me fall in love with coffe too grin with that their long bread...lol...Spent most time at Brikama and serakunda....I still export goods to Gambia till date...They have strong currency and steady light.

How did you get their passport bro?...You changed your name?...

Bro what do you export to Gambia, I have interest in that country I’m thinking of what to start with 400k urgently. Please kindly respond to me sir
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Educhopper(m): 3:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Panama wey dey far better than Naija in almost all aspects you can think of, you dey call Jesus. Bro open your eyes. Meanwhile i am a citizen of Peru.. lol

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Educhopper(m): 4:07am On Apr 24, 2021
Dre183, do you operate this sienna transpirt business you suggested?
Christie171:
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Dre183(m): 4:33am On Apr 24, 2021
Educhopper:
Dre183, do you operate this sienna transpirt business you suggested?

Nope but I have close friends that run it here in Lagos.
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Memberclub(m): 5:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Wasted his prime, like most confused young boys moving to ghana.

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by Elnon: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2021
sunny200:

Bro what do you export to Gambia, I have interest in that country I’m thinking of what to start with 400k urgently. Please kindly respond to me sir
I export bitter kola....400k not enough for that cos quantity matters.

I advise you travel there yourself and see what 400k can do for you.

Goodluck!
Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by umbo: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2021
Elnon:
I export bitter kola....400k not enough for that cos quantity matters.
I advise you travel there yourself and see what 400k can do for you.
Goodluck!
yes d Fula tribe in Gambia like kola die and d Wollof too

1 Like

Re: I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Yaks02:

1m go secure 2yrs working visa 4 Dubai?

And when he gets there, what happens?
He starts looking for who to rob or drugs to carry?
That's how Nigerians jump out careless and then start committing crimes abroad.
If one is not sure of what job to do abroad, he doesn't need to travel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Flood Alert: Edo, Edo, Anambra, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa Warned By Agency / Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) / Photos Of A Hawker In New York City Traffic As Shared By Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.