Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Good Evening I Need Assistance From The I.t Guru In The House - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Good Evening I Need Assistance From The I.t Guru In The House (196 Views)

Can I Get An Individual Or Company To Build An App For Me Without Stealing The I / The Gentle Snake I Killed In My Doorstep Dix Evening / 15-yr-old Self-made Kelvin Doe Wows M.I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Evening I Need Assistance From The I.t Guru In The House by khalleb(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Please am trying to install a application on my Dell Inspiron 15 and after installing the application when I try to open it it's telling me

( No Network Interface Controller (NIC) was detected on this system this is required for proper operation of the software.

Ensure there is one and not disabled.
Please Contact support for further assistance.)

please I need help from you I.T GURU in the house
Re: Good Evening I Need Assistance From The I.t Guru In The House by SamuelLoch: 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
khalleb:
Please am trying to install a application on my Dell Inspiron 15 and after installing the application when I try to open it it's telling me

( No Network Interface Controller (NIC) was detected on this system this is required for proper operation of the software.

Ensure there is one and not disabled.
Please Contact support for further assistance.)

please I need help from you I.T GURU in the house

Does your PC have Wi-Fi + bluetooth?
If yes, turn it in
Re: Good Evening I Need Assistance From The I.t Guru In The House by slimjohn2k5: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ensure the network driver is installed

(1) (Reply)

How To Block Sender On Yahoo Mail? / Quickbooks Install Error 1723 / 3 Result-yielding Initiatives Being Used Worldwide To Curtail Electronic Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.