Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,353 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) (7853 Views)

Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by SirBlack999(m): 12:11am On Apr 18, 2021
A revelation was made, according to David Hundeyin, by Alumni of ATBU of the Murder of Sunday Achi.

Nigerians are still stunned by his (Isa Pantami) professed love for AL-Qaeda, Taliban. Now we have another revelation. Should we be worried??

Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by SirBlack999(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2021
These are the pictures of the murdered Sunday Achi.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by SirBlack999(m): 12:20am On Apr 18, 2021
Sometime last year, six Nigerians were convicted in the middle east on terrorism charges and a Nigerian Minister was fingered. Is it Pantami?

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by SirBlack999(m): 12:21am On Apr 18, 2021
Sunday Achi was stoned to death.

16 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 12:26am On Apr 18, 2021
OMG.. look at the calibre of human leading a very sensitive ministry in bughari govt..

This country is indeed finished..

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by SirBlack999(m): 12:28am On Apr 18, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
OMG.. look at the calibre of human leading a very sensitive ministry in bughari govt..

This country is finished..

it's saddening

37 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Jostoman: 12:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Nigeria life is in the hands of one chance people.

29 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by thatsleepboy1: 12:43am On Apr 18, 2021
This is hard but the judgement of God will surely prevail

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:49am On Apr 18, 2021
I have always known that the evil forest is doomed. oya Buhari's miscreants and pigs una see una life.
Terrorists have taken over this evil forest but Nnamdi Kanu is your problem.

33 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Simplyleo: 12:51am On Apr 18, 2021
I now fully agree with Pantami.

Whether una like am or not, NIN number must be linked to phone numbers so the actual terrorists can be tracked.

All these noise about Pantami being a terrorist is nothing but attempts to thwart the ongoing efforts to link NIN to phone numbers.

Good thing is that, Buhari doesn't give a damn about criminals and their opinions.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Janicex: 12:55am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
I now [s]fully agree with Pantami.

Whether una like am or not, NIN number must be linked to phone numbers so the actual terrorists can be tracked.

All these noise about Pantami being a terrorist is nothing but attempts to thwart the ongoing efforts to link NIN to phone numbers.

Good thing is that, Buhari doesn't give a damn about criminals and their opinions.[/s]
You are a fulani BMC you've never disagreed with terrorists

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by nairalandankrah: 12:57am On Apr 18, 2021
Isa pandemic!! More revelations will expose whatever is left of his already fragile reputation..
Shameless terrorist sympathizer!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Charleys: 1:22am On Apr 18, 2021
I no dey link any NIN again. I no do again.

13 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Exclusive101: 1:25am On Apr 18, 2021
I don't get this, are u all saying Sim should not be linked with NIN or the dude should be prosecuted if found to have committed any crime

NigeriaIsDoomed:
Bloody terrorist spotted. They will always support their fellow terrorists.
The South is breaking away from your Terrorist Republic so that you can carry on with your terorism without any interference.
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Mysticwebb: 1:29am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

Good thing is that, Buhari doesn't give a damn about criminals and their opinions.
Someone reading this will think you just started agreeing with this evil regime. He won't know that you have always just like this minister, agreed with anything that will bring death to others as far as it is coming from these current occupants of Aso Rock. Someone's atrocities are just placed before you with names and location included. All you could do is support him in his blood-letting since it is not your relatives that he killed.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Biafranboys: 1:32am On Apr 18, 2021
Imagine a jihadi like this In charge of zoogerian data, how did we get here, we warned people about buhari, a dictator can never change, security have been compromised at the highest level

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 1:39am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

If madness is your problem.
i would like to let you know it has a cure. cry

46 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Exclusive101:
I don't get this, are u all saying Sim should not be linked with NIN or the dude should be prosecuted if found to have committed any crime

Before terrorist Pantami was made the minister of communications there was NIN and there shall always be NIN after his exit, that is if this evil forest still stands.

In the meantime, terrorist Pantami must be forced to resign and proper investigation carry out. There are alot of competent Nigerians who can handle the exercise.

Nigerians should learn to call a spade what it is.
If Adeosun could be pressured to resign for a mere NYSC certificate scandal, it would be against nature to retain a bloody unrepentant terrorist in a ministry that oversees the sensitive data of Nigerians.

Pantami is a threat to our national security, I expect Igbos and Yorubas to demand for a referendum since you northerners enjoy terrorism.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Moferere: 1:48am On Apr 18, 2021
This man should just go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by godlessmind: 2:17am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

you are a terrorist apologist ....weldone sir

27 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:38am On Apr 18, 2021
The Nigerian DSS self needs thorough investigation

So DSS no investigate this one before he was employed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by TarOrfeeek: 2:39am On Apr 18, 2021
The most frightening thing here is the availability of our National data to this rogue Jihadi Minister.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by CsRockefeller(m): 3:25am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

Outside Nairaland, what do you do? I'm curious because I'm sure you are even a nuisance to your own family ( that's if you even have one)

37 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 3:28am On Apr 18, 2021
This is one area where we all miss firm leadership and d main disadvantage of having the Presidency instead of a President. Were it to be Obasanjo at least this Pantami should have been redeployed to another ministry or even dropped then awaiting outcome of thorough investigation. It's unimaginable that the entire data of us all is under d control of a jihadist who see spilling blood of non- Muslim adherents as the right atonement all d time. Too painful that up till now the leadership of this contraption are actually thinking of how to print more billions than a statement on Isa Pantami matter

5 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Racoon(m): 4:17am On Apr 18, 2021
The radical and extremism Isa Pantami shared is just the unique hallmark of fanatic Islamic terrorists.

11 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Racoon(m): 4:17am On Apr 18, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:
I now fully agree with Pantami.Whether una like am or not, NIN number must be linked to phone numbers so the actual terrorists can be tracked. All these noise about Pantami being a terrorist is nothing but attempts to thwart the ongoing efforts to link NIN to phone numbers.Good thing is that, Buhari doesn't give a damn about criminals and their opinions.
[/s]
"..For instance, in response to a question about Osama bin Laden’s “killing of innocent unbelievers,” Pantami said although he conceded that Bin Laden was liable to err because he was human, “I still consider him as a better Muslim than myself” and pointed out that “We are all happy whenever unbelievers are being killed, but the Sharia does not allow us to kill them without a reason.” You can’t defend that. https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2021/04/pantami-is-my-friend-but-he-cant-be.html m=1#.YHpfhDGSfwg.twitter

“Even if the Boko Haram fighters commit a crime, but can we justify the way and manner they are being killed? Just look at how they are killing people as if they are shooting pigs even though they commit a crime, why the extrajudicial killing?... -Isa Pantami
https://www.gazettengr.com/boko-haram-terrorists-are-our-muslim-brothers-shouldnt-be-killed-like-pigs-minister-pantami/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Same Pantami that acknowledged he truly expressed extremist views and begging for forgiveness? Well nothing new.Buhari will not give a damn because they are all terrorists as well as those giving them support.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by PissfulProtester: 4:27am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

10 fat castrated cows for your eating pleasure.

You are smart

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Will Not Abandon Our Promises:" Buhari's 2021 Christmas Message / Oyebanji Launches Ekiti Digital Skill Academy / Who Is Yinka Tinubu ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.