Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) (7895 Views)

Fire Pantami Now - The Nation's Editorial / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Veqtor: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2021
Pantami is a terrorist and there are so many like him, holding various powerful positions in the govt today.

They all should be investigated.

The funny part of this whole thing is that, since the govt is also in on it... pantami will walk free. Worst of all, he will not step down and they wnt fire him.

A terrorist govt is ruling d country. SE, SS nd SW, fight for ur independence now b4 it is too late.

3 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by somehow: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2021
Just because he wants to make NIN compulsory?

This country is something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by bmdmix3: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2021
Exclusive101:
I don't get this, are u all saying Sim should not be linked with NIN or the dude should be prosecuted if found to have committed any crime

wats wrong with bvn

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Veqtor: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2021
louqas:

Exactly how long are we going to tolerate this kind of pull him down madness?
For taking the bull by the horns , all hell was let loose , so it means there are some people who don't want the nin/sim linking to succeed . A proposal that has been there for more than a decade and the person that took the bold step is now being vilified .......more reason reasonable NIGERIANS should support the NIN/SIM LINKING

So that idiotic terrorists like urself will continue to come into nigeria, using our data to claim citizenship.

You lie! All you Fulani lots are borne indefatigable liars from d pit of hell.

Ppl are wiser now.. ds contraption will sooner break than allow you ppl continue to wield power after 2023.

Nonsense nd ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by kevoh(m): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2021
somehow:
Just because he wants to make NIN compulsory?

This country is something else.
Kindly explain in a few sentences, how Pantami's resignation/removal as minister will jeopardize the whole NIN registration process?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by somehow: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2021
kevoh:

Kindly explain in a few sentences, how Pantami's resignation/removal as minister will jeopardize the whole NIN registration process?

If you can tell me why those before him could not achieve anything close to a NID.

I guess you're waiting for an angelic Nigerian politician or nominee that does not exist.
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by inoki247: 9:06am On Apr 18, 2021
louqas:

But you have not explained something......WHY NOW
the guy has been in government for more than 4 years first as DG NITDA and later MOCDA....but nobody get time dig his dirt until he insisted on linking NIN with SIM cards .......smells a rat.

If people don't have anything to hide or some evil forces don't want NIN linked to SIM cards why the coordinated media attack.......agree he has extremist views , is the attacks against him because of his views or because of his insistence on linking NIN with SIM .

Me I don't understand you people oh shey if Patami resign or get sacked will the compulsory NiN linking stopped ni abi someone else can't continue with the implementation.... Cause you guys keep saying is because of NiN.

4 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by kevoh(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2021
somehow:

If you can tell me why those before him could not achieve anything close to a NID.

I guess you're waiting for an angelic Nigerian politician or nominee that does not exist.
Answering a question with another question is rude.
Those before him didn't do anything with NIN, we have heard.

Now tell us how does Pantami's removal/resignation affect the NIN registration that's already in progress?
Buhari can easily replace him with another Northern Muslim preferably from Katsina to continue.
So why does his resignation/removal based on his terrorism links jeopardize the NIN registration that is in progress already?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:
I now fully agree with Pantami.

Whether una like am or not, NIN number must be linked to phone numbers so the actual terrorists can be tracked.

All these noise about Pantami being a terrorist is nothing but attempts to thwart the ongoing efforts to link NIN to phone numbers.

Good thing is that, Buhari doesn't give a damn about criminals and their opinions.

You are clearly also an Alqeda operative

2 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
The Nigerian DSS self needs thorough investigation

So DSS no investigate this one before he was employed

The DSS boss is appointed by Buhari

2 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by somehow: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2021
kevoh:

Now tell us how does Pantami's removal/resignation affect the NIN registration that's already in progress?
Buhari can easily replace him with another Northern Muslim preferably from Katsina to continue.
So why does his resignation/removal based on his terrorism links jeopardize the NIN registration that is in progress already?

It's not rude, it's a polite way to respond to a question you know within yourself is self explanatory.

The question is not about replacing him, the question is 'Those before him didn't do 10% of what he did and doing and may likely not see another with a steel mind that can weather all these attacks we have seen for weeks now".

Getting this identity issue right means those who always comit various crimes with lack of a true national ID will find it difficult to operate.

Aren't you tired of "herdsmen killed this and that"

"Unknown gunmen did this and that"?

Let him finish this, he won't be there forever, then you can cut off his head for whatever 'crimes' you think he must have committed before getting picked as the NCC boss.

Last from me, how come we in Nigeria are so good with attacking those getting things right in Nigeria? You remember Bart Nnaji that was about to get the power issue right?

Do you know they did this same thing to him just to get him off the position?

Have you asked why?

If you don't see reason in what I have said, just let everyone hold his or her part of the stick.

Happy Sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by ShenTeh(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

Whether una like am or not, NIN number must be linked to phone numbers so the actual terrorists can be tracked.

All these noise about Pantami being a terrorist is nothing but attempts to thwart the ongoing efforts to link NIN to phone numbers.

Good thing is that, Buhari doesn't give a damn about criminals and their opinions.

No please!

Stop this diversionary argument. BVN was Jonathan's brainchild, did it stop after Jonathan was voted out of office? Government is a continuum and a policy would necessarily go on regardless of who is in the office. So is NIN.

Instead of deflecting these additional weighty allegations supported by 'facts' , provide your own facts to counter them.

Pantami was in mosque yesterday and owned his own dark history that has been brought to light. Meanwhile some of us were already here defending him.

2 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Mikecold:
You don't expect people to give you data when they don't trust you?

This fulani pit called Nigeria gives everyone reasons not to trust it

We have Bvn, we have voters card etc what data are they looking for

What crimes have the stopped with these datas

i knew someone with 17 voter's cards. which of the data among the cards should be used to track him.?

Up to now I never know any body with 2or more NIC.
Because In our time we used to summit birth certificate, indigine letter and and every evidence that actualize your location B4 they do it to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by kevoh(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2021
somehow:

It's not rude, it's a polite way to respond to a question you know within yourself is self explanatory.

The question is not about replacing him, the question is 'Those before him didn't do 10% of what he did and doing and may likely not see another with a steel mind that can weather all these attacks we have seen for weeks now".

You are obviously sympathetic to terrorists and their actions. There's been enough evidence to indict Pantami in this terrorism issue. The proper thing to do is step down and the FG takes action.

More importantly, there's also more than enough ''Northern Muslims' to replace him. Nothing can stop the NIN registration if the FG wills it. Are you saying if some terminal illness or worse befalls Pantami today, he will not be replaced by someone else to continue the job. Are you saying, there are no "competent people'' from the whole North who can do the job while the terrorists lover steps down?

It's like you lots are ignorant of the gravity of being linked to terrorists in some way or you are just pretending to be ignorant, hopefully it's the former.

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2021
bmdmix3:
wats wrong with bvn

I know many people that do not use banks for money any thing up to now.
BANKS are used in financial crimes only, that's where BVN works.
what of other crimes. Social? Religious? Emotional? ......
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by hedonido: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2021
somehow:

Getting this identity issue right means those who always comit various crimes with lack of a true national ID will find it difficult to operate.

Aren't you tired of "herdsmen killed this and that"

"Unknown gunmen did this and that"?

Let him finish this, he won't be there forever, then you can cut off his head for whatever 'crimes' you think he must have committed before getting picked as the NCC boss.

Last from me, how come we in Nigeria are so good with attacking those getting things right in Nigeria? You remember Bart Nnaji that was about to get the power issue right?

Do you know they did this same thing to him just to get him off the position?

Have you asked why?

If you don't see reason in what I have said, just let everyone hold his or her part of the stick.

Happy Sunday.

I don't suffer fools gladly, so I would say without due respect that you're quite stupid. How will NIN prevent any crime in a clueless and useless country like Nigeria where all institutions of government are incompetent?

And I don't want any of you fools to mention Internet fraud or any rubbish related to it. That's not the main problem Nigerians are dealing with.

How will your useless NIN help prevent banditry, kidnappings, Fulani herdsmen mass killings and Boko Haram terrorism? How exactly?

2 Likes

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by 2special(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

It has nothing to do with NIN, his stepping down won't stop NIN registration....NIN was not even his idea, so stop using NIN as an excuse.

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2021
inoki247:

Me I don't understand you people oh shey if Patami resign or get sacked will the compulsory NiN linking stopped ni abi someone else can't continue with the implementation.... Cause you guys keep saying is because of NiN.
#Pantamiwon'treasign. #He'sGrownUpNigerian #NigeriansWon'tresign.
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2021
kevoh:

Accordingly he is going to be replaced with another Northern Terrorist Muslim !

So why the change.??

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by ShenTeh(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2021
louqas:

But you have not explained something......WHY NOW
the guy has been in government for more than 4 years first as DG NITDA and later MOCDA....but nobody get time dig his dirt until he insisted on linking NIN with SIM cards .......smells a rat.

If people don't have anything to hide or some evil forces don't want NIN linked to SIM cards why the coordinated media attack.......agree he has extremist views , is the attacks against him because of his views or because of his insistence on linking NIN with SIM .

If you were robbed at gunpoint say 17 years ago and your co-traveller was brutally harmed in the process, but the armed robber escaped only for you to find out today on his wedding day that your next-door neighbour is that thief.Does the day of your catching him make the crime any lesser?

Sometimes I don't understand the people we share this planet with.

Pantami or not, NIN is NIN. Pantami is Pantami. Pantami is not NIN.

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by bmdmix3: 9:52am On Apr 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

I know many people that do not use banks for money any thing up to now.

BANKS are used in financial crimes only, that's where BVN works.

what of other crimes.
Social?
Religious?
Emotional?
so whats stopping them to use bvn. hmm

money or no money aquire one from ur bank open a zero account.

all this nin is rubbish n ways to make money n stress people more cause thats what apc stands for.

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2021
Both Buhari and Patanmi are terrorists. Our sensitive information is in the hands of terrorists and they can use it as they like against us.

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by somehow: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2021
hedonido:

I don't suffer fools gladly, so I would say without due respect that you're quite stupid. How will NIN prevent any crime in a clueless and useless country like Nigeria where all institutions of government are incompetent?

And I don't want any of you fools to mention Internet fraud or any rubbish related to it. That's not the main problem Nigerians are dealing with.

How will your useless NIN help prevent banditry, kidnappings, Fulani herdsmen mass killings and Boko Haram terrorism? How exactly?

Finding sane people on nairaland and Nigeria at large is quite difficult than I thought.

I am not interested in the mud, you can have it to yourself.

Have a nice day.
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Guide777(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2021
B.hari is a Jihadist and avid believer in Sharia taking root in every corner of Nigeria.

Boko Haram is made up Jihadist who want an Islamic country where Sharia reigns.

And you are asking what Pantami is doing as a minister?

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2021
hedonido:

if you're given the same chance with Pantami How will curve that menaces you listed? How? How?

Did America stopped that from happening??

But how will you curve it at least?? How?

answer this question DIGITALLY??
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by somehow: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

if you're given the same chance with Pantami How will curve that menaces you listed? How? How?

Did America stopped that from happening??

But how will you curve it at least?? How?

answer this question DIGITALLY??

You think you're conversing with a sane entity? He will soon slash muds on you and in the process pull you into the mud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2021
somehow:

You think you're conversing with a sane entity? He will soon slash muds on you and in the process pull you into the mud.

He’s actually very sane and he duly raised salient arguments which you have clearly evaded.The media tirade on Pantami isn’t about the NIN( even if you deem it so) it’s about Pantami himself, isn’t it obvious he’s a Boko Haram sympathizer?

How you fail to decipher this amazes me.

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by somehow: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

He’s actually very sane and he duly raised salient arguments which you have clearly evaded.The media tirade on Pantami isn’t about the NIN( even if you deem it so) it’s about Pantami himself, isn’t it obvious he’s a Boko Haram sympathizer?

How you fail to decipher this amazes me.

An entity that can't prove his points without insulting and going uncivilized on others can't be said to be sane.

No statement is useless, so I was not discarding his as he tried to do to mine.

I evaded nothing, I gave different POV to his POV which is expected in a healthy and matured discussion.

Going the gutter way says alot about his upbringing which everyone raised properly would have noticed.
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by NoSentiment: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2021
Idotic and gullible Naija xtians who don't have any morals or values but are bent on lending hands to the devils to achieve their diabolical objectives
Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Afolabimills(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

shameless terrorist

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by 2rez: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

Na nonentities like u them suppose dey shoot caterpault for fun.

1 Like

Re: MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2021
Mikecold:
Point of correction christianity never had extremist teaching what that Muslim is deceiving himself with is laws given to Jews before Christ

So essentially Christian's and Jews didn't abadon any teaching

It was God himself that modified the teaching

Alright, I was referring to those harsh laws regarding killings in the old testament.. they seemed too extreme for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Disgraced Humiliated At Emir Of Ilorin Palace / Insecurity: Governor Buni Meets President Tinubu, Gaidam In Abuja / Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.