Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why Are Men Always complaining About women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. (26624 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:

It depends on what you call uselessness.

A correct guy that wants a lady just for sex won't say she's useless, because she's being of use for him to satisfy his Sexual urge.
If he doesn't want her Money, love, affection or whatever, then she's of use to him.

It's like you are looking for too much from women that makes you say they are useless.

What I mean is that, somebody that's satisfying your sexual urge is useful enough, unless you are gay or Vaseline geng grin
I'm totally different from all the men knew
I bet you have never met the kind of man I am
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by sematec(m): 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Angelacruz: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Because Y has a long leg...[img]

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by StPete: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hhh
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by dermmy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
AfroKnight:

Why would anyone complain if they stay on the receiving end of gifts and money? The Nigerian society has equated being female with having the cultural right to be paid for companionship.

It is not about maturity. It is about fairness and dignity.

If you can equate your beauty or your femininity to money and gifts then you wouldn’t complain.

kiss
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Beremx(f): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
God created man and woman for companionship, but some male nairalanders have turned women to their enemies. Look atwthe idiot up there saying Nigerian girls are useless as if he doesn’t have a mother and sisters

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by adewuyia2014(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
I'm here for now

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Karleb:

grin grin grin grin
idiot!
lipsrsealed
Karleb:

grin grin grin grin
idiot!
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by PAWG(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:

I'm not Advocating for women.

But bro, even guys that doesn't have enough to give a lady still complains.

By their fruits ye shall know them

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Romanoff:
Lol

The complaining about women is the first step of initiation into the Redpill circle.
Redpill and proud

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Dalil8: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
@Aloof

The question should be; Why are men always complaining about women on "Social media"

Cuz in real life, a man who does that is termed "weak" and not man enough.

Btw the reverse is usually the case in reality.

Women do most of the complaining and nagging in real life.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Life is like a penis free nd dangling
Women r d ones dat make it hard

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by faithfull18(f): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Too much time on their hands.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by womenareapes2: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:
Yes, they complain all the time.
From one form of heartbreak to another.

If the guy don't complain that a lady cheated on him, he would complain that she has stopped replying his texts.

Always asking what to do here and there and crying like babies.

My question is, don't women get heartbroken too? Why are they not always complaining like guys.

Does it mean they are now more mentally matured and stronger than men?
If so, then I'm afraid to say that The Future will definitely be female.

we don't complain about women, we complain about Naija girls angry

Very useless set of entity angry

Naija girls are way more useless than you think!
They got nothing to offer to humanity.
Ask a black woman (especially Naija women) "what are you bringing to the table" you will see those baboons stammering undecided

Apart from sex what can a woman offer?

NOTHING!

don't waste your time on low standard black women (Naija women to be precise) rather date a foreigner!

Let those baboons date themselves angry

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by mogbeyiteren: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Because they want everything including sex, care, money, car etc but many of dem hav nothing to offer

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by ddeola: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Till Thy kingdom come, it will not change ma guy. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Those are men who have nothing better to do with their time

Who Nigerian women epp? Bunch of materialistic golddigging one track minded gimme goats

Except our mothers these ladies these days are not worth stressing yourself over

Marry a 22 year old have kids and kick her arse out

Shikena

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by omotola90(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jman06:
All I see in your post above are so much generalization with no sound logic to back up your claims. Who told you that the evolutionary responsibility of women is just to birth and nurture If that is the case, then we can as well say that the evolutionary responsibility of men is to impregnate women.

There's no assigned responsibility for any gender outside the natural reproductive roles. It is humans of old that assigned roles based on their limited knowledge at the early times. Now, we advanced humans have seen that some roles that were hitherto considered gender specific can actually be done equally by both genders. So, in order to ensure a better and more egalitarian world, we now encourage gender equality and unlimited exploration of the potentials embedded within the female gender for greater good of society.
leave that bros jare... Too much modernisation now
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by SavageResponse(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:
Yes, they complain all the time.
From one form of heartbreak to another.

If the guy don't complain that a lady cheated on him, he would complain that she has stopped replying his texts.

Always asking what to do here and there and crying like babies.

My question is, don't women get heartbroken too? Why are they not always complaining like guys.

Does it mean they are now more mentally matured and stronger than men?
If so, then I'm afraid to say that The Future will definitely be female.

The complaints go in both directions

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Dlixtv: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Just say you complain don't phrase it like it's a general problem mr oga

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6511762/how-watch-free-live-premier
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Jayrow08: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Some b confirm thief like dis one wey thief my phone. Her name na Lovette, dis her number 08160817065, 08121828607 and her pix

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Why are women always complaining about men?
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by scofield114: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:

It's men threads I see regularly that makes me wonder what's happening.
Before, it's used to be women that complains of how all men are the same, and how men are dogs.
But now, it's Nigerian ladies did this, Nigerian ladies did that.
Is it a case of the hunter being hunted or what?

As for me, I see it as a thing of shame to be complaining about women.
Men are supposed to be on top of their game with women. So if a woman beats you on it, it's just to keep calm and nurse your wounds and come out as a better gamer grin

they dont complain because majority of them dont have anything to complain about they r the culprits thats why u see its the guys that complain the most

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by BabaIbo: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
OP, are you sure you are OK?

Why are you generalizing?

I don't complain I simply move on or ghost her. I believe there are other men that don't complain out there.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by mattfeuter(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:

The evolutionary purpose of a woman is to give Birth to babies and nurse them.
They don't provide security, neither do they provide food.
The men are wired to provide both food and security for the Women and kids. I don't know what most Men actually need again from a woman.
Personally, I don't give much relevance to women, because I noticed they reason like Babies(No pun intended).

So expecting much from them is just against the plan of nature.

If you are married, care for her and the kids as much as you can, and find happiness wherever you derive it.

If you are dating, there must be something that makes you want to date, maybe sex, attention or whatever.. if you are not getting it then quit.

Enough of the complaints.

I'm really ashamed of my fellow men, later most of them would be claiming Alpha males and red pillers. Alpha of complaints?

The average man is supposed to be emotionally stronger than the average woman.

You were doing good until you spewed this bull-jive.

No true redpiller comes online to complain about women, only betas like you!

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:

The men are wired to provide both food and security for the Women and kids. I don't know what most Men actually need again from a woman.
Personally, I don't give much relevance to women, because I noticed they reason like Babies(No pun intended).

So expecting much from them is just against the plan of nature.

If you are married, care for her and the kids as much as you can, and find happiness wherever you derive it.

If you are dating, there must be something that makes you want to date, maybe sex, attention or whatever.. if you are not getting it then quit.

Enough of the complaints.

I'm really ashamed of my fellow men, later most of them would be claiming Alpha males and red pillers. Alpha of complaints?

The average man is supposed to be emotionally stronger than the average woman.

Evolution told you all these by itself? Wwwaaaaawwww....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Bluffly: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
My friend both sexes complain about each other.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by LMS1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Aloof:

The men are wired to provide both food and security for the Women and kids.
If you are dating, there must be something that makes you want to date, maybe sex, attention or whatever..

Oga Charles Dawin, If Your Woman Bill You Say N100k Monthly For Comsmetics, Data Sub, Hair Dressing Etc Would You Happily Give Her Even When U Know She Does Not Use The Money In A Productive Way?

Anyway Mr Secretary Isnt Botherd,
Some Of U Do Opposite Offline.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by neyohh: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jman06:
All I see in your post above are so much generalization with no sound logic to back up your claims. Who told you that the evolutionary responsibility of women is just to birth and nurture If that is the case, then we can as well say that the evolutionary responsibility of men is to impregnate women.

There's no assigned responsibility for any gender outside the natural reproductive roles. It is humans of old that assigned roles based on their limited knowledge at the early times. Now, we advanced humans have seen that some roles that were hitherto considered gender specific can actually be done equally by both genders. So, in order to ensure a better and more egalitarian world, we now encourage gender equality and unlimited exploration of the potentials embedded within the female gender for greater good of society.

Captian save a hoe, what he meant was that evolution limit's women relatively compared to men.

That's a fact!

Which gender rights were ever reserved for males?, as far as I know a woman can become anything she pursues, isn't that the reality or I'm i missing something.
Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by LMS1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Evolution told you all these by itself? Wwwaaaaawwww....
The Guy Lives Close To Evolution,
Same Compound grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Olam09(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
See this

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Always complaining About women. by Bluffly: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jman06:

Unfortunately home roles can never be the same. A lot of physical required jobs that women can't do at home, how do you share that. When you tell women to buckle up on such jobs, they say you are not caring. Some roles are still gender specific and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! / At What Age Does A Boy Become A Man? / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.