Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Have You Ever Heard Directly From God Before? Share Your Experience. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Heard Directly From God Before? Share Your Experience. (159 Views)

Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard / Do Intending Christian Couples Really Hear From God Before Getting Married? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Heard Directly From God Before? Share Your Experience. by iamDrRhymes(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2021
Few days ago, a colleague of mine who is a pastor was telling me his life story at the office. A portion of his story that I found extremely intriguing is what I want to share on this forum maybe someone will need to hear. Indeed, God speak directly to men.

According to him, he said there was a time in his life that he was to marry and he didn’t have money, as in no trace of money on him. His spiritual father i.e his pastor had told him to make his plans because he is with him in prayer. So it happened at a very early hour of a particular day that he was high praying and at a point, he heard an audible voice telling him to go and ask a particular man N100,000 to rent an apartment. It was so strange to him because the man in question was his company’s respected customer and it will be very unprofessional to ask him such. He told his wife-to-be and she said to him that if indeed God had told him that, then he should go ahead.

However, he summoned the courage to call the man on the phone for an appointment and the man said he should meet him at a particular restaurant at a particular day. The day came that he met the man and the man was so surprised to be meeting with him as it was all writing over his face but he still welcomed him anyways, asked that the waiter give him something to eat and drink. He quickly objected the man’s kind gesture, told him that he came for other things more pressing. Then at this point the man leaned backward on his chair to know what it really was. He didn’t know how to tell the man what he actually wanted but he said it any ways, ‘’Sir, I need N100,000 to rent an apartment’’. As he said that, the man took a deep breath, looked at him frankly and said, ‘’follow me’’.

The man took him down to an ATM stand and withdrew the exact amount he had asked for. Out of an overwhelming awe, he told the man when he will like him to return the money and the man said, ‘‘you said you needed money and you have it now. Go!’’

That was how he was able to rent his first apartment. Wow! [/b]His story is one that I will continue to share everywhere as it has increased my confidence in God that he can give men clear direction especially when he is their Shepard, they will never want {Psalm 23:1}[b]. Example of such dimension can also be found in the Bible when Jesus told his discipline to go and untie a donkey with her colt {Matthew 21:2, Luke 19:30}.

Are you at a cross road in your life that you do not honestly know what to do? Ask God to speak to you. [/b]It very important to note that God does not always speak to people through audible voice alone, sometime through men, even through nature as nature is actually the Spoken Words of God but when God speaks, you will know because you will always recognize the answer(s) to your craving(s). There is a provision for your destiny, ask and ye shall receive {Mattew 7:7}[b].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Heard Directly From God Before? Share Your Experience. by XXXXTENTACION: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2021
When you talk to God it's called prayer. but when God speaks to you it's called hallucinations. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Heard Directly From God Before? Share Your Experience. by iamDrRhymes(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
When you talk to God it's called prayer.
but when God speaks to you it's called hallucinations. undecided

You know what, be careful to speak when you have no idea of what is on the table. May God speak to you.

(1) (Reply)

75 Biblical Truth About Alcohol / The Power To Change. / Support Me Guys, But Not With Any Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.