Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers (1897 Views)

My Woman Always Complain That I Don’t Listen To Her / I Saw This On Facebook! Nairaland Redpillers / Women Don’t Lie – Men Don’t Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by AlexB300: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros redpill is an ideology that's designed to make you wise when dealing with manipulative women. And I'll advise men out there to continue following the principles the redpill offers
OP is lost grin
Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Hayee(f): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It's natural for you to be bitter about the redpill since it does not sit well to your idealogy of how men should behave toward women. But one thing you should know is that the redpill is positive if used well
I don't think u read my post well cos i did'nt mention hw a man should treat a woman red pill is seeing the world as it is and taking constant a action to improve urself as a man, women re only there to complement u if nt why do u think God waited 4 adam to be able to name all the plants and animals before giving him eve?
Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Starzo: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
blazepascal:
op ...redpill is only meant for women that are manipulative. thank your God u got a good girl I know there are still good and reasonable girl out there the redpill was just created for you to be wise when dealing with such girls....
are you sure the op is even a guy??

1 Like

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
She is always down to earth because you can give her something that she needs like money, marriage, security, sex, etc. When another man offers her exactly what you give her at the moment or what she looks up to you for, that is when you will realize that love and loyalty of a woman is scam.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Ammishaddai: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hayee:
I don't think u read my post well cos i did'nt mention hw a man should treat a woman red pill is seeing the world as it is and taking constant a action to improve urself as a man, women re only there to complement u if nt why do u think God waited 4 adam to be able to name all the plants and animals before giving him eve?
Please leave God out of this matter and face the reality of the manipulative nature of today's women. It is a known fact that women of nowadays have up with all sorts of schemes just to have their way with men.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by dermmy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
blazepascal:
op ... redpill is only meant for women that are manipulative. thank your God u got a good girl I know there are still good and reasonable girl out there the redpill was just created for you to be wise when dealing with such girls....

Every woman is manipulative.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Reex12(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Man be wise. Life is much more complicated after marriage and having kids.
Pls dont listen to that kid foolishness abounds in the heart of a child
The redpill act as guide in our everyday life when dealing with women and even life itself it plays out in reality everyday but we fail to see it

its usually hard to get rid of a nagging woman especially when kids are involved you only have to control the situation
possible solution;
you give your wife too much attention and loyalty therefore she has lost respect for you, just simply ignore her, while still catering for your kids, also display a nonchalant attitude toward her generousities & she will think there's a competion somewhere and seek your validation and earn you respect ..
N.B
Do not cheat on her but create the illusion of a cheating partner and starve her of attention

Pls do not fail to take more of the redpill for more solutions in dealing with relationship/family issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Meedon: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin
MGTOW
Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Hayee(f): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Please leave God out of this matter and face the reality of the manipulative nature of today's women. It is a known fact that women of nowadays will have come up with all sorts of schemes just to have their way with men.
Okay! Ask urself did i come to dis world because of women?,am i making money because of women, am i acting all tough because of women?shebi u want to face reality and facts abi? Pls dis redpill u re preaching about women, as it reduced the numbers of hoes and manipulative women around u? Remember the only person u can change is urself the only situation u can change is ur own dis redpill will not stop those women around u from being hoe or manupulative.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
Reex12:

The redpill act as guide in our everyday life when dealing with women and even life itself it plays out in reality everyday but we fail to see it

its usually hard to get rid of a nagging woman especially when kids are involved you only have to control the situation
possible solution
Well said but only GOD can help a man through this.

Reex12:

you give your wife too much attention and loyalty therefore she has lost respect for you, just simply ignore her, while still catering for your kids, also display a nonchalant attitude toward her generousities & she will think there's a competion somewhere and seek your validation and earn you respect ..
N.B
Do not cheat on her but create the illusion of a cheating partner and starve her of attention
I will recommend masturbation if a man lives under the same roof with such a woman and wants to avoid cheating.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Ammishaddai: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hayee:
Okay! Ask urself did i come to dis world because of women?,am i making money because of women, am i acting all tough because of women?shebi u want to face reality and facts abi? Pls dis redpill u re preaching about women, as it reduced the numbers of hoes and manipulative women around u? Remember the only person u can change is urself the only situation u can change is ur own dis redpill will not stop those women around u from being hoe or manupulative.
The concept of manipulative women is older than human history. And man was able to deal with this by being the dominant figure in human society. Which makes the Redpill the way for 21st-century men to deal with manipulative women.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by blazepascal(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
dermmy:

Every woman is manipulative. Don't be fooled that there are good and reasonable ladies out there. That's what they want you to believe. Tread carefully bro.
where did you conduct your study from not all girl are manipulative please
Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Hayee(f): 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The concept of manipulative women is older than human history. And man was able to deal with this by being the dominant figure in human society. Which makes the Redpill the way for 21st-century men to deal with manipulative women.
Has it reduced the no. Of hoes and thereby increased the no. Of submissive women and wife materials around u?, my brother u can only change urself and no one else even if u re dominant or inferior if anybody changes under ur command that means they themselves re willing to change depending on their circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Ammishaddai: 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hayee:
Has it reduced the no. Of hoes and thereby increased the no. Of submissive women and wife materials around u?, my brother u can only change urself and no one else even if u re dominant or inferior if anybody changes under ur command that means they themselves re willing to change depending on their circumstances.
Of course it reduces their numbers. A man and a woman both have different biological clocks and it is the woman who needs to make haste and not the man. So the redpill is essential meant to deal with manipulative women by wasting their biological clocks. Because at the end of the day, the manipulative woman will still have to settle down or else she would be ostracized from society as a LovePeddler
Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Mcslize: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
dingbang:
we dey here dey wait for you.

Red pill is not a course, it's a mindset. Red pill doesn't encourage you to maltreat women. It only helps put you in control and realization of your self worth as a man.

If you were screaming at your woman unnecessarily earlier, it is not as a result of the red pill. Red pill is just a knowledge and awareness regarding the opposite sex.

It doesn't encourage abuse or use of force on women. If you were doing that before, then you understood it wrongly.

Having a knowledge of the red pill doesn't mean you should be a monster. It helps you be in the right frame when relating with your woman.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Man be wise. I married a nice lady at first. Helped her till she got a good job and it all started, now she says to me what did I do for her and very insultive? And this is a woman that used to tell me I'm such a nice and kind man.

WTF your God is going to deal with her. She is an ingrate soul. Bros take her matter to baba God.
Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Hayee(f): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Of course it reduces their numbers. A man and a woman both have different biological clocks and it is the woman who needs to make haste and not the man. So the redpill is essential meant to deal with manipulative women by wasting their biological clocks. Because at the end of the day, the manipulative woman will still have to settle down or else she would be ostracized from society as a LovePeddler
Hmmmm.... So if the woman eventually gets married will the redpill stop her from hoeing Like i said, u can't anybody except urself.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Ammishaddai: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hayee:
Hmmmm.... So if the woman eventually gets married will the redpill stop her from hoeing Like i said, u can't anybody except urself.
Redpill does not stop women from prostituting themselves ; it is designed to exploit manipulative women who may want to take advantage of gullible men. And I will recommend it to every young man out there
Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Dabronze(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
DCYP:
I clearly do but the way it’s carried like a trophy these days, you get a gurl you don’t give her anything and you have sex with her you deem it an achievement, I quite understand the real redpiller way. Don’t beg don’t cry don’t whale n don’t be a sisi. But boys of these days made it seem like having sex with random girls and being stone cold is the redpiller way. A real redpiller provides for his family and is respected by his wife not because he’s hash to her but because he knows the values of being a man.
Because of this Redpill have been categorized in differerent ways accordin to their choice after swallowin the redpill we have the Patriach which is the one you said above , MGTOW which have nothing to do with relationship with women, dont mix them together.
Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

WTF your God is going to deal with her. She is an ingrate soul. Bros take her matter to baba God.

Thanks bro. God Almighty will see us good kind hearted guys through, that are nice and kind to our ladies.
Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Emotionss: 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DCYP:
jump in the ocean

From the little you wrote up there, I can confidently say you're not a Redpiller and can never be in fact you're nothing but a pathological SIMP who tried to bully his girlfriend into submission and that is not the ideology of the Redpill movement.

The ideology of Redpill is not to bully anyone, or not to appreciate a God fearing woman, But to be in a position where a woman will not able to manipulated you in any giving time or day.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mcslize:

Red pill is not a course, it's a mindset. Red pill doesn't encourage you to maltreat women. It only helps put you in control and realization of your self worth as a man.

If you were screaming at your woman unnecessarily earlier, it is not as a result of the red pill. Red pill is just a knowledge and awareness regarding the opposite sex.

It doesn't encourage abuse or use of force on women. If you were doing that before, then you understood it wrongly.

Having a knowledge of the red pill doesn't mean you should be a monster. It helps you be in the right frame when relating with your woman.

thanks for this, but most redpillers will always say every lady has another guy servicing her, now you that’s in a relationship with that lady what will your mind make of that, you I’ll think your lady has someone somewhere treating her and thus being you don’t know the exact truth you start misreading everything she does,
What I’m saying is the way they have made redpillers to be is not what it’s meant to be

1 Like

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

From the little you wrote up there, I can confidently say you're not a Redpiller and can never be in fact you're nothing but a pathological SIMP who tried to bully his girlfriend into submission and that is not the ideology of the Redpill movement.

The ideology of Redpill is not to bully anyone, or not to appreciate a God fearing woman, But to be in a position where a woman will not able to manipulated you in any giving time or day.
me being a simp dosent change the fact that you I’ll need to show your woman love. I’m not easily manipulated like you think but what I’m saying is the way it’s headed and the way most people brag about it on here is becoming a trend that is likely to corrupt younger men into thinking all ladies aren’t meant to be treated with respect and loved.. nah una go spoil am still come complain ladies learn newer ways to manipulate you people

1 Like

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by baralatie(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
Man be wise. I married a nice lady at first. Helped her till she got a good job and it all started, now she says to me what did I do for her and very insultive? And this is a woman that used to tell me I'm such a nice and kind man.
you married?
Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Thanks bro. God Almighty will see us good kind hearted guys through, that are nice and kind to our ladies.

Amen bros remember shit happened. True life story below.

i know of a guy (work colleague) years ago he brought his girlfriend that become his wife from Nigeria to Uk send her to college ( cuz she was a high sch dropped out) then uni and she graduated.

Blessed with 2 kids, after graduation with better job she start calling bros stack illiterate kicked him out of his house bros pack his belong in a bin bag. This woman started going out with dating senators kid that is on student visa now bros (my mate) uses his kid status to renew his stay.

Remember what doesn't kill you make you stronger karma is going to catch up with her.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Amen bros remember shit happened. True life story below.

i know of a guy (work colleague) years ago he brought his girlfriend that become his wife from Nigeria to Uk send her to college ( cuz she was a high sch dropped out) then uni and she graduated.

Blessed with 2 kids, after graduation with better job she start calling bros stack illiterate kicked him out of his house bros pack his belong in a bin bag. This woman started going out with dating senators kid that is on student visa now bros (my mate) uses his kid status to renew his stay.

Remember what doesn't kill you make you stronger karma is going to catch up with her.

Thanks for sharing this bro. I've heard of such stories in the UK before l got married but l thought those guys are bad guys and it was just karma. But now it's happened to me l don't judge anymore now l just say to guys be wise and to beg God for wisdom before getting married.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Magnoliaa(f): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
blazepascal:
op ...redpill is only meant for women that are manipulative. thank your God u got a good girl I know there are still good and reasonable girl out there the redpill was just created for you to be wise when dealing with such girls....

grin grin grin Women *THAT* are manipulative? Your Master Pillars will disgree with you oh and tell you AWALT. Abi una don start to dey subtract for una movement smol smol?

You still have so much learning to do, though. Don't worry, sha. Maybe you'll grow and climb up the red pill hierarchy; I am rooting for your complete saturation in the movement 'till you become a don yourself.

So you sef want good girl. Lmaooooooooooooooooooo. Who would have thunk?!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
DCYP:
I follow up on all redpillers post, guess what
None of it is good, I’m speaking from experience here it almost cost me my relationship, cause I was lucky to get into a relationship with a God fearing and reserved lady, but because of all the redpillers nonsense I started seeing her like a common hoe, I’ll get mad at every single thing yell at her, ignore her, snub her, but guess what she I’ll only come back to apologize when I was the one overly reacting without a cause.

Love is somethings that’s meant to be sweet and bitter it’s a feeling out if this world not meant to be controlled, if me loving my woman and giving her the love she deserves when I know she deserves it is being a simp then by all means you all can go ahead and call me that, cause I have noticed every redpillers once gave love and turned evil because they became heartbroken by the said ladies, if you give love and the person at the receiving end dosent reciprocate it, that person should be the simp not you that loved with everything

If the one you gave love should Abandon you don’t take that pain and start corrupting every single young man, you all are so crowded with this alpha piece of crap that one will think you all won’t get married but if proper investigation is taken all the proclaimed alphas will beg to get a wife, you gave love and expected it dosent mean you are a fool, the person that didn’t value the love is a bigger fool simple.

Ladies I salute all the God fearing and faithful women out there being treated like trash by men that have been poisoned by all the redpillers out there. Pray he sees the light soon, and to all the redpillers grow up and forgive those that broke your heart and stop making decisions with emotions attached.
You are wise

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Magnoliaa(f): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
dermmy:

Every woman is manipulative. Don't be fooled that there are good and reasonable ladies out there. That's what they want you to believe. Tread carefully bro.

Tankio! See good sheeple here. Oin. Ya duin well.

I don't know how you want to be a redpiller and you will believe women are different.

Please, watch out for ya bros and always call them back in case they are straying.
Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by Emotionss: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
DCYP:
me being a simp dosent change the fact that you I’ll need to show your woman love. I’m not easily manipulated like you think but what I’m saying is the way it’s headed and the way most people brag about it on here is becoming a trend that is likely to corrupt younger men into thinking all ladies aren’t meant to be treated with respect and loved.. nah una go spoil am still come complain ladies learn newer ways to manipulate you people

Redpill doesn't stop you from loving or showing affecting to the women folks, it only enlighten you to know when you're being manipulated or taking for granted by your woman.

Redpill gives you the logical enlightenment to realize your worth as a man.

Redpill makes you think in a more logical way, than emotionally.

Redpill is telling you if you most love, do it with your head and not your heart.

Redpill is telling not to be a slave to your emotions.

Redpill is telling not to be a weakling just because of a pussi.

Redpill is telling you to be as unpredictable,mysterious and majestic as possible instead of a pathological weakling.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by scofield114: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
op you are lost in lust (awalt) all women are like that i believed that when my girlfriend of 7 years dumped me just because she graduated with first class in industrial chem nd met wth fellow first class from her dept.
Re: Don’t Listen To Nairaland Redpillers by scofield114: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Redpill doesn't stop you from loving or showing affecting to the women folks, it only enlighten you to know when you're being manipulated or taking for granted by your woman.

Redpill gives you the logical enlightenment to realize your worth as a man.

Redpill makes you think in a more logical way, than emotionally.

Redpill is telling you if you most love, do it with your head and not your heart.

Redpill is telling not to be a slave to your emotions.

mucha gracias hermono. may god bless u u hv said it all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Delta Babes Marriageable ? / “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.