Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

How To Build A Good Family Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Build A Good Family Relationship (252 Views)

I Need A Good Family Lawyer / It Is Getting Difficult To Have Good Family / This Is The Real Definition Of A Good Family. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Good Family Relationship by owanguy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Family includes people we love and those who love us , those we are connected to through a shared history and experience.
You can build good relationship in your family with quality time , communication, teamwork and appreciation. Good family relationship are enjoyable for their own sake. It just feels good to be part of a warm and loving family. But good family relationship are important for lots of other reason too.
But more often than not, mending a relationship may be possible if you can summon some patience, kind words and compassion.
The following can be a step to a better family when there is discord
1. Start with forgiveness
2. Look for the good in the person
3. Be the bigger person
4. Try to see the other side of the story
5. Provide reassurance
6. Identify the real issue
7. Use your words
8. Give it time.
QUALITY TIME AND FAMILY RELATIONSHIP
1 . Use everyday time together to talk and share a Lough
2. Have time together when devices are turned off and out of sight
3. Have one on one charts with each family member to strengthen individual relationship
4. Set aside time with your partner, if you have one
5. Conflict is allowed but resolve it as soon as possible
6. Open communication among all family members.

FROM PRINCE
Re: How To Build A Good Family Relationship by owanguy(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2021
A

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn A Living As A Mother Now / Registered 2006 Toyota Corolla / My Children Has Been Taken From Me By My Husband 2018 To An Unknown Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.