Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. - Gaming (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. (24886 Views)

Hack and Install Games On Your PS4 Console, for as Low as 1K each. / HACK / INSTALL GAMES ON UR PS4 AS LOW AS 1K (9.0 - 5.05 Version) / Get Your PS4 Chipped Plus Free Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2022
Good morning my chairman sir, I hope the weather no dey affect you this morning.

Just checking through the PS4 games I strongly look forward to it's release and I got this, God Of War Ragnarok. You should see the trailer �.

This is an advert you didn't pay for oo, please don't update your console to the latest firmware, if you have the intention to hack it. Updating your console has little or no effect with your game features and game play.

That your phone wey dey your hand, since when have you been seeing the update notifications, as you no update am now , your phone no still dey work?

Tori don dey long ....

Stress me with all that concerns your PS4

Call/What'sapp:08110193544

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2022
Barka de sallah to all our Muslim customers.

By the way, I dey my neighbor house with my plate oo, nah to collect my sallah food, as e dey hot. No time.

May we all have a cause for celebration in our lives...

1 Like

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Thanks for your Patronage my sugar daddy, all the way from Lawanson, Surulere.

Don't wait for screenshot, before you patronize your boy ooo.

Make I sound am again, giving you the best value for your money is what I do for a living!!!

Call or Whatsapp: 08110193544

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by bolliejay(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2022
kennybuluro:
Thanks for your Patronage my sugar daddy, all the way from Lawanson, Surulere.

Don't wait for screenshot, before you patronize your boy ooo.

Make I sound am again, giving you the best value for your money is what I do for a living!!!

Call or Whatsapp: 08110193544
Where are u based? I have a hacked PS4 that has gone into safe mode . I want like 4/5games now. Also, whats the guarantee that the game will not go to safe mode cos the last one l did didn't last a week before it went to Safemode
Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
bolliejay:

Where are u based? I have a hacked PS4 that has gone into safe mode . I want like 4/5games now. Also, whats the guarantee that the game will not go to safe mode cos the last one l did didn't last a week before it went to Safemode
Lagos sir, please send me a message on WhatsApp 08110193544
Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 11:26am On Jul 18, 2022
Good morning to you my blessed chairman. It's still that your PS4 boy. I'm already on seat to attend to all your gaming needs.

Do you want to hack and Install PKG games on your Ps4 console, for just 1k?

Do you want to buy a hacked PS4 console, without hassle?

Do you need to buy any other gaming console or accessories ?

Worry no more, let your gaming worries be mine.

E be like the Tori don dey long

Call/What'sapp: 08110193544

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Good morning to you this beautiful morning my chairman sir. At last the long wait is over. I'm glad to announce to you will be having the privilege to install Horizon Forbidden West into your hacked PS4 console ,for just 1k.

Yeah you read that right, just 1k. No one does it better than us.

As you already know giving you the best value for your money is what we do for a living.

Call/WhatsApp: 08110193544

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
It's been a long time oo. Make I dust all the cobwebs for my thread small.

We still very much in business of hacking and installing PKG games on your hacked PS4 console for just 1k.

FIFA 23 is now available for your hacked PS4 console for just 1k only.

WhatsApp only: 08110193544

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by abiolag(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
kennybuluro:
Lagos sir, please send me a message on WhatsApp 08110193544
Is this one of d disadvantages of hacking ps4 (going to safe mode)
Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
abiolag:

Is this one of d disadvantages of hacking ps4 (going to safe mode)

No sir, there are quite a lot of reasons , why your console could go into safe mode
Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
We now have God of war Ragnarok for your hacked PS4.

Price:3k

Call/WhatsApp: +234 708 794 5689

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2022
Good morning to you my chairman, I bring to you FIFA 23 the world cup edition.

Available for your enjoyment on your hacked PS4 console for just 1k.

Have a feel of the mundial on your console.

Can/WhatsApp: +234 708 794 5689

Re: Hack And Install Games On Your PS4 Console, For As Low As 1K Each. by kennybuluro(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
To all the lovers of COD , I bring to you Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

This battle pass Isa kaba ooo

Available for your enjoyment on your hacked PS4 console for just 1k.

Don't dull, sharply call to get your own copy.

Call/WhatsApp: +234 708 794 5689

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Google Condemned For Advertising LUV Game That Promotes Rape And Incest / This Tutorial Will Teach You How To Play Playstation Cd's From Your Cd Drive. / Uk Used Ps3 Consoles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.