Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused (17708 Views)

Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / It May Be Your Turn In APC But Not For Nigerians - Aliyu Scolds Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by Validated: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
duro4chang:
ACN is part of APC but ACN is not APC.
Stop arguing like blind bat
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by na2016: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Wise up and join now, you may become Chief of Staff to the President in 2023

Where is your integrity? Are you FFK?
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by BlessedNuel: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by duro4chang(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Validated:
You lack good manners.
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by jrusky(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
Buhari is a pure cancer, even his followers in Nairaland are all infected with the disease, they will support him in the open but cry in secret.

They are even crying in open now because the failure gammer has hit their heads and puncture their skulls. They are all in severe pain already.
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by hibeebeeking: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Fayose is now behaving like a taut, seeking attention from Makinde. The one that is gentle in the eyes but with a strong hearts. His time is up .EFCC and lawyer's has rendered him broke.
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by adenigga(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
duro4chang:
APC was formed around 2014 . There was no APC as at the time Fayose was supporting Fayemi. He could not join APC then because there was no APC at that time.

Was ACN not part & parcel of current APC?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by duro4chang(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
adenigga:

Was ACN not part & parcel of current APC?
So if you now go to the records of INEC ,you will see APC in 2009?
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by jaxxy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:
shocked
Tinubu is aware that your sins will be forgiven once you decamp to the evil party

Both Apc and Pdp are evil. Enemies of the people and the country. Anything else Ure just deceiving urselves.
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by adewuyia2014(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lecture going on, can you join me.

Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by aviara: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Tinubu knows how to scout for the best of the best in Politics

If he had landed Fayose to ACN faction of APC... PDP would have been shattered

This one Fayose is telling us again, is he reconsidering the offer

Yes, Tinubu really has eyes for the best of the best like Buhari, Osibanjo, Lai Mohammed, Fashola etc. No wonder Nigeria has become the safest and most viable economy in the world.

Self deceit is worse than covid 19

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by aviara: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
What good has APC brought to Nigeria to seek reelection in 2023? Anyone who is supporting APC in 2023 is an enemy of Nigeria. Only people with ethnic interest still want APC to remain in power

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by olatuns2017: 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
duro4chang:
APC was formed around 2014 . There was no APC as at the time Fayose was supporting Fayemi. He could not join APC then because there was no APC at that time.

If he had joined a
ACN..he would most likely be in APC with Tinubu...

Anyways ...he was talking about 2009

Read the write up before concluding
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by olatuns2017: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/tinubu-mounted-pressure-on-me-to-join-apc-but-i-refused-fayose/

If you are in politics today and u don't know mention Tinubu you most be Igbos who hate Tinubu BUT enjoy staying in Lagos but refused to blame Abia govt for underdevelopment �����
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by nairavsdollars(f): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
dont kill me with laugh plssss
aviara:

Yes, Tinubu really has eyes for the best of the best like Buhari, Osibanjo, Lai Mohammed, Fashola etc. No wonder Nigeria has become the safest and most viable economy in the world.

Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by millionboi(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wickedfacts:

You argue like those professors of politics in bus stop newspaper stands.
lol
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by millionboi(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Validated:

that guy is from anoda planet
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by nairavsdollars(f): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
do u have a better alternative
aviara:
What good has APC brought to Nigeria to seek reelection in 2023? Anyone who is supporting APC in 2023 is an enemy of Nigeria. Only people with ethnic interest still want APC to remain in power
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by officialmario(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
duro4chang:
ACN is part of APC but ACN is not APC.
Are u acting drama here?
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by Jerryherd: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
aviara:

In life and in anything are you better than the names you mentioned
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by nairavsdollars(f): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
he is a confusionist, confusing himself
officialmario:

Are u acting drama here?
Re: Fayose: Tinubu Mounted Pressure On Me To Join APC But I Refused by oyeb15: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
Fayose forget to mention that Tinubu gave him N200million to support fayemi and he also demand that Ekiti Central Senatorial election be left for only him to contest ,that ACN will field no candidate.

He also fail to mention that the Ekiti APC chapter is filled with his fathers in politics, important personalties,people of reputes whom he can never in any way blend with and whom have openly disassociated with his undignifying character.

He's better among his touts and area boys in Ekiti PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State Commissions Seaport In Aba As First Ship Berths- Pictures / Nigeria Projected To Overtake South Africa In Air Power By 2020. / Igbo Conscience Group Asks FG To Declare State Of Emergency In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.