Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) (3013 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) / Imo Turning To Another Borno, Nigerians Lament On Social Media / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by GANDOOOKI: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Igbos, STOP KILLING NORTHERNERS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by GANDOOOKI: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Stop the killings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by GANDOOOKI: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
The South protects theirs, we will protect ours too. #PantamiWillNotResign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by GANDOOOKI: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by GANDOOOKI: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by helinues: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
How credible is this news?

1 Like

Good Northern leaders are beginning to speak out! Enough is enough!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by GANDOOOKI: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
Of course, Southern media won't report

1 Like

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by GANDOOOKI: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by GANDOOOKI: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Boys are not smiling!

1 Like

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by GANDOOOKI: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by GANDOOOKI: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by GANDOOOKI: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
The world is watching!

1 Like

The North is watching!

1 Like

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by Arewa1stSon: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
I know that this won't make the front page as usual cos the killings is against the Muslims north.

Seun it now very glaring to us that this forum is anti north!!

Bad news emancipating from the north will hit the front page within a blink of an eye.

News of ongoing Genocide of northern traders fail to hit the front page because the victims are Muslim north.

Seun soon I will personally table your matter!!

The fact that this thread failed to hit the front page is still living rent free in my head.

https://www.nairaland.com/6511186/breaking-northern-traders-killed-fresh#100878388

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by Arewa1stSon: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Meanwhile karma is already doing it thing.
They're now gradually turning against each other.

As of yesterday 6 igbo boys were killed by ESN for reasons I don't know at Njikoka.

Just this week they killed students returning from school

1 Like

We have started creating awareness for our people living in south to come back home!!

We have created foundation that will empower and help them start afresh!

Any northerner or niger migrants living in the south especially the East is on his/her own since many of them don't want to get sense.

Hundreds of kano indigenes have return and we are supporting and helping them start afresh.

Penacea foundation is there for you if you are a northner living in the south.

We don't only plant trees!! We serve Nature and Humanity

Dear yan Arewa...Come back home!! My team will be there to receive you!

If you are northerner living in the south and want to return but your means of survival is at stake.

Send me a pm

1 Like

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by tribalmall: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by nairalandankrah: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Imaginary killings grin grin produced in nairaland, and directed on Arewa twitter.

If the south wants you guys dead, trust me, it will happen in a blink of an eye.. We dont test the mic..so rest!
Peace loving notherners in the east are living large and even building houses..So, Tell your fulani brothers to leave the bushes and go do their business peacefully in the towns.. grin

If you make yourselves a problem to us, we wont pipe low, we will have no other option than to solve you grin..

13 Likes

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by saaron(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sponsored killings by Merchants of death. This regime will never get away with their wickedness.
Bloody terrorist murderers.

1 Like

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin is that why mallam will create a thread and end up booking all the space in his own thread.

10 Likes

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by Shuzzi(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
FAKE NEWS

3 Likes

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by November1857(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
I know that this won't make the front page as usual cos the killings is against the Muslims north.

Seun it now very glaring to us that this forum is anti north!!

Bad news emancipating from the north will hit the front page within a blink of an eye.

News of ongoing Genocide of northern traders fail to hit the front page because the victims are Muslim north.

Seun soon I will personally table your matter!!

The fact that this thread failed to hit the front page is still living rent free in my head.

https://www.nairaland.com/6511186/breaking-northern-traders-killed-fresh#100878388
Aboki, where's the pictorial evidence, besides there's no where called Amaka in Imo state. BBC Hausa and Daily trust are ponder of fake news !

10 Likes

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by heendrix(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO said it's fake news and no one was killed even in the bush undecided
Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
See how unfortunate & selfish some people are! Justifying killings with excuses.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by notym2chektym: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
They should just go on and retaliate fast,why is the North wasting time to take a revenge.
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by Arewa1stSon: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
notym2chektym:
They should just go on and retaliate fast,why is the North wasting time to take a revenge.
Nonsense
ESN are already doing the retaliation for us. Go to Ebonyi and see how unknown gunmen are killing people like chicken....only to blame herdsmen after the massacre.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by TheEnygma(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
It's very obvious that this is a zombies thread to find and make it seem as if the south has been doing killings to cover up all the murders that Fulani bandits have been committing, if the southerners wanted to go on a killing spree it would have been very easy because there are lots of hausa/Fulani settlements all over the south and so far there hasn't been a single attack in those settlements that are inside the town... The southerners are peace loving people and many northerners have been living here for years without any trouble even when herdsmen started their troubles.
So op , please get a life.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by notym2chektym: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
ESN are already doing the retaliation for us. Go to Ebonyi and see how unknown gunmen are killing people like chicken....only to blame herdsmen after the massacre.
Same thing happened in Sasha in Ibadan, unknown people murdered the Hausa people and blame it on Yoruba people,same thing also happened in Imo, unknown people murdered those Hausa traders only to blame it on Esn/Ipob
Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by Kebbiprince: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Meanwhile karma is already doing it thing.
They're now gradually turning against each other.

As of yesterday 6 igbo boys were killed by ESN for reasons I don't know at Njikoka.

Just this week they killed students returning from school
Bros you should be more than this. I'm a core fulani from kebbi but remember Allah admonished we don't pay evil with evil in the face of this unwarranted provocation. Control your emotions and maintain the good Muslim you're. Nsha Allah everything will be fine. I'm in contact with some northern leaders in imo. Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Massacre: Northerners Lament On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We have started creating awareness for our people living in south to come back home!!

We have created foundation that will empower and help them start afresh!

Any northerner or niger migrants living in the south especially the East is on his/her own since many of them don't want to get sense.

Hundreds of kano indigenes have return and we are supporting and helping them start afresh.

Penacea foundation is there for you if you are a northner living in the south.

We don't only plant trees!! We serve Nature and Humanity

Dear yan Arewa...Come back home!! My team will be there to receive you!

If you are northerner living in the south and want to return but your means of survival is at stake.

Send me a pm
Lmao attack Igbos in the north and you know Nigeria has ended simple

U guys still owe Igbos over 200,000 life's for the ones u have killed before

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Politicians Think You're Stúpid (pics) / 2 Shot by IPOB/ESN in Anambra for Violating Sit-At-Home Order (Pictures) / Tinubu's Cloth Soaked Behind When He Stood At Awujale's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.