Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Chelsea Vs Man City 1: 0 Fa Cup. What Lessons Do You Learnt From The Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Vs Man City 1: 0 Fa Cup. What Lessons Do You Learnt From The Match (207 Views)

Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match / World Cup: What Happened In 1966 Is Happening In 2018! / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Man City 1: 0 Fa Cup. What Lessons Do You Learnt From The Match by Kulas: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
I am a Man City fan and my Chelsea fans that are my friends as usual cannot allow me to relax with their usual noise making that Chelsea with their present Tuchel as Coach is far better than Man City and any EPL club. That Chelsea can smash Man City if they happen to meet at UCL finals or any other encounter bla bla bla. That City is no match to Chelsea

Yes,I am not happy they beat us yesterday even though I was expecting that we should win the match in our race to the quadruple,but at the same time the match is not as important to Man City as UCL looking at the key players they reserved yesterday at the beginning of the match.

Is Chelsea win over Man City a confirmation of the noise their fans are making. What lessons do you learnt from the match.

(1) (Reply)

Avram Glazer 'refuses To Apologise To Manchester United Fans Over Super League' / Women's Champions League: Chelsea 4-1 Bayern Munich: Blue Ladies Make History By / Bayern Munich President Rules Out Any Big Signings This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.