Stats: 3,150,086 members, 7,807,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami (3964 Views)

More Evidences Why Isa Patami Should Resign / Patami And The Hypocrisy Of The Igbos And Yorubas / Kwakwanso Supporters Stopped Sheikh Isa Patami, Minister Of Communication (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Spot on..I was almost fooled here but you have just rescued me..I dont know how to thank you for these your terrific words of emancipation..
at least one less southern idiot now grin

Seriously, It wouldn't take boko haram anything to use rocket launcher to kill zulum.. But they've been purposely missing target...
It's Taqiya bro, never fall for it

They are all the same
Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by VictorUSA(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Fools want to fool the wise. You can only fool the fools. We`re just too wise for you to fool.
Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by verygoodbadboi: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
VictorUSA:
Fools want to fool the wise. You can only fool the fools. We`re just too wise for you to fool.

Thank you sir. You just described @thebosstrevor1 IMHO he is a big fool. I wish God to eliminate him, his sponsors and all those that are ok with the way Nigerians living in Nigeria are poor and hungry
Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
verygoodbadboi:

Thank you sir. You just described @thebosstrevor1 IMHO he is a big fool. I wish God to eliminate him, his sponsors and all those that are ok with the way Nigerians living in Nigeria are poor and hungry

You saw someone with USA on his moniker, the next thing you wrote is SIR.

I wasn't expecting nothing sensible to come out from his head, he is just like you.
Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by verygoodbadboi: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
I didn't even put much attention to his username but his post or am not understanding, is it that thebosstrevor1 aka A big fool doesn't know what a noun is? In summary: anyone can create any available username and addUSA grin

thebosstrevor1:

You saw someone with USA on his moniker, the next thing you wrote is SIR.

I wasn't expecting nothing sensible to come out from his head, he is just like you.

Your activities on nairaland can only fool the fool. Now calm down and read the quote below
Fools want to fool the wise. You can only fool the fools. We`re just too wise for you to fool

Thebosstrevor1 is a big fool so am not surprised the fool doesn't know respect is earned.

"Fools want to fool the wise. You can only fool the fools. We`re just too wise for you to fool" this one enter thebosstrevor1 aka A big fool.

Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
verygoodbadboi:
I didn't even put much attention to his username but his post or am not understanding, is it that thebosstrevor1 aka A big fool doesn't know what a noun is? In summary: anyone can create any available username and addUSA grin

Your activities on nairaland can only fool the fool. Now calm down and read the quote below

Thebosstrevor1 is a big fool so am not surprised the fool doesn't know respect is earned.

"Fools want to fool the wise. You can only fool the fools. We`re just too wise for you to fool" this one enter

Slave, he saw USA, he is already saying SIR.
Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by verygoodbadboi: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Opeloyeru oh . . thebosstrevor1 aka A big fool. I can never call you sir

thebosstrevor1:

Slave, he saw USA, he is already saying SIR.

"Fools want to fool the wise. You can only fool the fools. We`re just too wise for you to fool" this one enter thebosstrevor1 aka A big fool.

Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
verygoodbadboi:
Opeloyeru oh . . thebosstrevor1 aka A big fool. I can never call you sir

If i was anti Nigeria, you would have been writing sir all over the place.

We know your type and we know it is only one thing that can make you loyal.
Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by verygoodbadboi: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
"Fools want to fool the wise. You can only fool the fools. We`re just too wise for you to fool" so it is no more about USA grin

thebosstrevor1:

If i was anti Nigeria, you would have been writing sir all over the place.

Your activities on nairaland is actually good for a country already on self destruct so nothing changes if u decide u want to be anti Nigeria

Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
verygoodbadboi:
"Fools want to fool the wise. You can only fool the fools. We`re just too wise for you to fool" so it is no more about USA grin

Your activities on nairaland is actually good for a country already on self destruct so nothing changes if u decide u want to be anti Nigeria

In 2023, 4 cup of rice, 1 spaghetti, 1 salt and 200 recharge card will make you pro Nigeria at pdp headquarters
Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by verygoodbadboi: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

In 2023, a simple rice, spaghetti and 200 recharge card will make you pro Nigeria at pdp headquarters

Speak for yourself grin sorosoke werwey

Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by oluphemmxzy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
government = boko haram
cheap remedy from aboki

Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 3:38am On Apr 19, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
On the 13th of February 2020, Bokoharam Leader, Abubakar Shakau threatened to Kill the Minister of communications and digital Economy Isa Patami because he blocked their communication lines.

Today, enemies of the minister and Of Nigeria are saying that Isa Patami will give Bokoharam their data.

The NIN project have been in place before he became a minister, since he replaced the NIMC with the NIN, he has been the victim of a smear campaign on social media.

How can someone who wants to be killed by bokoharam then share your NIN with his killers.

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF!!!

ONLY IDIOTS WILL FALL FOR YOUR CHEAP PROPAGANDA

Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by tit(f): 4:35am On Apr 19, 2021
Make una kill am make we see
Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 4:40am On Apr 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:

They are all involved in this game of TAQIYA.

Buhari, Zulum, Pantami and all of them.

Remember around the time Buhari was being smashed for being nominated by Bokoharam to represent them, a few months after that, Bokoharam carried out an arrangee bombing of Buhari's jeep. They made sure Buhari was not in the jeep before they bombed it, so that Buhari then could claim that Bokoharam was after him also. This is their game plan to deceive

All the "unsuccessful" attempts on Zulum by Bokoharam are just arrangee bombings. He hopes to run for vice presidency or presidency in the future, so he hopes to use all those attempts to confuse their usual southern idiots.

I like this your comment. You are a very wise man.

I've never believed, in the acting of attacks on Zulum.

Deep down I know there is an agenda.

The north are good at politics. Knowing fully well that they can not bring out any other northerner. So, they are trying to do a soft landing for Zulum just to confuse the gullible southerners.

Am happy, that someone had read, the handwriting on the wall allready.. just hope other southerners can also see the mind game these northerners are playing.

Ones again, You are a very wise man.
Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by Ezemust: 4:53am On Apr 19, 2021
arantess:

eya, you dey argue with your fellow zombie...wetin happen na
na confution in the camp of the enemy
Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by eagleu: 5:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Mikehot:
Boko Haram playing reverse psychology

It is more believable to believe pantami is a Terrorist since his Co Terrorists were ready to be his alibi seeing his ties about to come out

Ask yourself why is Boko Haram not threatening the defense minister who controls arms that affect them

Why is Boko Haram not threatening the minister of finance who controls the banks or cbn which houses funds they need

Why pantami the minister of communication?

If Boko Haram is so much in a Muslim Northerner case either clapping or insulting just know that such person is their own

Btw isn't it a contradiction that buhari that was once Boko Haram negotiator is appointing someone that is supposedly hated by Boko Haram?

Nice.
Re: Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami by Funkeshuga(m): 6:13am On Apr 19, 2021
linking of sim to NIN should stop henceforth

mumu Northerners

Biden 79 Years Old Riding A Movable Bicycle Vs Tinubu 70 On Stationary Bike / Militants Rape 28 Female Youth Corps Members / Rejoinder To Vigilate Group Of Nigeria Publication Published On Tues June2,2015