Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us (15668 Views)

Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu / Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns / President Buhari, APC Have Not Failed Nigerians - Senator George Akume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by ogododo: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Masari, who was speaking in an interview with Television Continental (TVC), added that the president has not failed on his campaign promises.

Buhari rode into power on a wave of goodwill after promising to fight insecurity, fix the economy and rid the country of corruption.

But almost six years into his administration, the Boko Haram insurgency is still active in the north-east while citizens are being killed in criminal attacks — 3,326 killed in 2020

Nigeria’s economy is also struggling with inflation at 17 percent while the 33.3 percent unemployment rate as of the end of 2020 is the highest the country has ever recorded.

In a clip from the interview shared by TVC, Masari said the All Progressives Congress (APC) remains the most reliable party in Nigeria notwithstanding the nation’s challenges.

He, however, admitted that he believes so because he leads Katsina, where Buhari is from, in addition to being a member of the ruling party.

“Anybody saying the rating of a particular political party has gone down… it can only be tested during elections. And from what we have seen in the (APC) revalidation of new members, I think you are getting it wrong,” the governor said.

The governor said protests over the dissatisfaction with the current administration’s actions and inactions are expected in a democracy like Nigeria, adding that things would have been different under a former president, who he did not disclose their name.

“I think APC is still the strongest, most reliable and dependable party in Nigeria today. (And) I don’t think Buhari has failed us. I think he has tolerated us,” he said.

“And you know we had a president, even though a civilian president, who couldn’t take all this rubbish that some people are doing. But he (Buhari) is taking everything.”

https://www.thecable.ng/masari-buhari-has-not-failed-i-think-he-has-tolerated-us

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Kriss216: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Obviously, the problem of the North is in the North.

See people wey BH and Bandits dey use play Ludo saying Buhari has tolerated us.

Seems it's Haram to speak against bad governance in Islam and North.

245 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by ogododo: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
North and dem dem factor grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Racoon(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
"..Members of the Katsina State House of Assembly have lamented what they termed worsening insecurity situation in the state, saying ...Both President Buhari and Governor Aminu Masari have failed in securing the lives and property of Katsina State citizens. Our people are being killed on a daily basis but nothing has been done."
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/05/14/katsina-assembly-kicks-as-bandits-massacre-16-people/

Chai See them? A failure glorifying another failure. Stupidity is really inherent in these people in glorifying mediocrity.People that even their home state HOA members and locals have long denounced as clueless failures?
Meanwhile, "..... I don’t know what to tell them.I cannot look at them in the face because we have failed to protect them, contrary to our pledge to ensure the security of lives and property throughout the state,” https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/i-have-failed-to-protect-you-masari-tells-katsina-residents/amp

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by inoki247: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Yea he has tolerated terrorism...

That's why one of his minister is a terrorist...

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Luckydubby7(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
This is a governor of a state

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
shocked

Stupidity Is So Jealous Of Governor Bello Masari

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by nairalandankrah: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Calling this man an idiot is an insult to That animal called Idiot..so I wont

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by slawormiir: 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

What the hell is this man smoking?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Romanoff(f): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
I don't know if to call it dementia or Alzheimer's.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by gbaskiboy: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
This man is suffering from brain damage, he needs repair ASAP

17 Likes

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by ozark(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Story for the gods

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Udodiri01: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
If only......

1 Like

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dear Masarii....God is not happy with you for this statement.....

What is thunder fires you randomly.... you'll say it's village people....

please let's be guided and watch our utterances...

8 Likes

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Fibonacci88: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Channels has become a very useless station. Always granting interview to stupid individuals who will always sing d praise of a failed president.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by LesbianBoy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Luggard why

What were you smoking on that fateful day cry cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by ictjobber: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
I love Northerners walahi...

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
I don't think so.

Africans fail to understand what a head of state is. It is not a position where you Lord over people and expect them to bask in your magnificence and be glad that you deemed them worthy to be your servants.

Head of state is NUMBER ONE PUBLIC SERVANT. The people are your BOSS.

15 Likes

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by GorillaApp(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
The Devil is definitely covering his face in shock the way this people lie! shocked

7 Likes

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Streetpresident: 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
ok
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Nigeriabiafra82: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Don’t expect northerners to speak bad of boko haram that they all supported

8 Likes

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Charlatans and sycophants.

3 Likes

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by FLYFIRE(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Our friends from the South West should learn from these things & stop taking everything from tribal angle; otherwise how can learned people vote for cows like these.

6 Likes

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Validated: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
APC has a new definition for FAILURE. It is called tolerance

7 Likes

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Soulsymbol99: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
GorillaApp:
The Devil is definitely covering his face in shock the way this people lie! shocked

Aswear! Something the blind can even see yet someone has the audacity to talk rubbish on national TV angry

3 Likes

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by tishbite41(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Arewanistan.com

3 Likes

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Polyglot7pointO: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by snowball11(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
This one is also a governor of a state

Idiot! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Jayrockk: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
You're a mumu man!!!

1 Like

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by tnerro1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
The moslems in the north, are they different from the ones in Dubai?

12 Likes

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Weedhustler: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
Thunder pls come fast n fire this old fool!
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strip Oshiomhole Of CON honour, PDP Tells Jonathan / Police Under Instruction To Protect Killer Fulani Herdsmen — Benue Monarch / Group Stage Protest At EFCC Against Senator Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.