Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us (15665 Views)

Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu / Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns / President Buhari, APC Have Not Failed Nigerians - Senator George Akume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by CSTRR: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigeria is not a nation.
We will never be.

Just imagine if that was a southern president, masari's point of view would change dramatically.

We don't have a nation. We are just deceiving ourselves.

We better wake up and call it a day on this experiment.
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by seyz91(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
cheesy
Kriss216:
Obviously, the problem of the North is in the North.

See people wey BH and Bandits dey use play Ludo saying Buhari has tolerated us.

Seems it's Haram to speak against bad governance in Islam and North.
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by jrusky(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
It's now I know the angel incharge of brain formation, manufacturing and formatting was either dead or sleeping with overdoze sleeping tablets when God was creating the North fore fathers it's very clear now.

Hear what one thing called human spewing out of his mouth. These are the same people that boko animals and bandits are using for target training on daily basis saying "Buhari tolerated him and his entire waste generation".

God please let Boko haram remain forever in the North to keep pounding them like pondo yam. Lord banditry must never end in the North. AMEN.

She una heads no dey work ba? Nice one.
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by dikeigbo2(m): 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
congratulations to you for double speaking
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Casham: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
This people's stupidity is what baffle me most. Their shamelessness is notorious already. I just the Hausas and Fulani will have a republic of their own. Lets see how they will run it. The problem is that we the minority in the North will be the ones to suffer the brunt of it.
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by able20(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

What the hell is this man smoking?
Smoking the regular hausa/fulani dogonyaro leaf.
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by ransomed: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
What do you expect from banditry friendly governor?
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by UnabashedIPOB: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
“Anybody saying the rating of a particular political party has gone down… it can only be tested during elections. And from what we have seen in the (APC) revalidation of new members, I think you are getting it wrong,” the governor said.

WOW! This is the mentality and reasoning of an IDIOT you want to belong in the same country with? If people are still wondering why the ZOO is so freaking backward, here you have it. This man forgets that his party, APC rode into office by rigging the electoral process and the elections, which has become the default move of any political party that wants to remain in power in perpetuity. There's no hope for the ZOO!
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by insabarnur(m): 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
The madness is rife
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by dragunov: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Walahi, these Northerners, especially their political elites, are ingenious when it comes to stu.pidity. They take it to an out of this world level.
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.thecable.ng/masari-buhari-has-not-failed-i-think-he-has-tolerated-us

Searching for sense in subject..sense not found. In need of urgent brain and value transplant.
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by MrIcredible: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Remove religion from this so you won't inherit generational curse.
Islam is one religion that can't tolerate bad governance and oppression.
Northerners are just somewhat useless and hypocritical people. That's all
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by edisoncash: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
The northerner's teaching the southerners how to be there brothers keeper cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by opribo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Come to the open space and repeat what you said see whether you will be alive to hear the reply.

Something thr whole world knows you arr coming hear to talk for talking sake.
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by opribo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Come to the open space and repeat what you said see whether you will be alive to hear the reply.

Something thr whole world knows you arr coming hear to talk for talking sake.

The whole world has abandoned bubu because he has nothing meaningful to contribute in any discussion. He is on his own with liars like you deceiving him.
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Tupaq: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Stupidity Is So Jealous Of Governor Bello Masari

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by john633(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Coward
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Ahmeduana(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Fibonacci88:
Channels has become a very useless station. Always granting interview to stupid individuals who will always sing d praise of a failed president.
Not channel, but TVC.
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Kuginzi: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
gbaskiboy:
This man is suffering from brain damage, he needs repair ASAP
But I hope your own dead brain is repairable?
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by johnisaola(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
if fool is taking only fools will listen
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Spidermon: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Luckydubby7:
This is a governor of a state

An obviously demented man piloting the affairs of a state. It's saddening to see really
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by godlessmind: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by godlessmind: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Calling this man an idiot is an insult to That animal called Idiot..so I wont
Both of them are covidiots
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by maste: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
These people are so brainless it beggers belief. Is his father the owner of Nigeria? Who is tolerating who? I have never been a tribalist but the accursed British in order to retain control put imbeciles in charge of Nigeria. Some African countries have woken up to the reality. When will Nigerians wake up? The youth of today are the only hope for this country.
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Don’t expect northerners to speak bad of boko haram that they all supported

Boko haram that they all support.
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by DedeNkem: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Another stupid clueless northerner!!
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by gbaskiboy: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kuginzi:

But I hope your own dead brain is repairable?
Thunder fire you there. e-diot like you
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by WeRblessed(f): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chineke kpokwagi oku! Anumanu!
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Kuginzi: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Thunder fire you there. e-diot like you
I feel your pain bro!

Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by Heffalump(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Don't mind that gworo chewing fulani bustard that's always negotiating with bandits.

How can you conclude that Nigeria has a future with this kind of stupid men in power
Re: Masari: Buhari Has Not Failed, I Think He Has Tolerated Us by thinkmoney(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Its harambe my brother. Islam tacitly encourages some rot in the society. It discourages speaking out against government, even bad ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Promise Of God For A Great Nigeria Will Be Fulfilled / Soludo Renames Anambra Airport To Chinua Achebe Airport / Rise Up To The Occasion, Don't Fall For Wike's Trick - Secondus Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.