Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office (47535 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / Ghanaian Headmaster Caught Sleeping With Female Student In His Office (Video) / Nicholas Igbokwe: OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

Rest in peace this could have been sign of heart attack or anything God help us
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Gospelpreacher1: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
This subject and matter of preparation for eternity is one should be taken with all seriousness.
Someone created a topic yesterday here asking what will you do if you knew you had just 24hrs on earth? Between yesterday evening and now which is not even up to 24hrs, so many have gone.
Prepare yourself for eternity! No one knows His/her day.
A Life lived in total Surrenderness to JESUS CHRIST is what is needful.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by generalwo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

....... Since I Don too watch many nollywood movies..... I am tempted to think his appointed time to die has come........ Maybe na the time wen the jazz man give am Don expire....... Whatever led to his death is not my biz sha....... May his soul rest in God's bossom..... Amen
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Deemayor: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Abeg any Facebook account for sale?
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2021
Heart attack most likely.
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by meobizy(f): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Let me save them the money for an autopsy; the man suffered cardiac arrest. It's common because Nigerians do not care for their health. Many give the excuse of "I'm too old to kill myself" when told to perform ten push-ups daily.
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Dotunking01:
His time don come...no need for investigation
in Nigeria? They killed him. I suspect you!
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by SolarEdge: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Rest in peace!
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Dotunking01: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
in Nigeria? They killed him. I suspect you!

Ok
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
This man face sha

RIP
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by davillian(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
They have fired this one arrow from the pit of hell grin
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Chirowman(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sad news
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by bluefilm: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
This man must be a guy man!

Look at his face.
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Vikinatty(f): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
jimmyolasun:
the man go wicked small with this Kain face he carry.. ..

Wickedness nor dey show for face.

The man you spoke unruly about is like a father to me and others.
He has assisted me@AUCHIPOLY and is also a means of survival to others.

People of his class flaunt flambouyant lifestyles but his is devoted to humanity.

RIP BIG DADDY as we call you.

4 Likes

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by imagrg(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
So unfortunate.
But the cause of death should be properly investigated.
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Davefed(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
90 percent of response will be RIP.

Let us stop dashing out unsolicited Rip, it's as if we have been conditioned like Pavlov dogs to type Rip for every unsolved and unnecessary death in this country.

If we end everything with Rip, so many murders will go unsolved. Let us ask questions. that is why we have brains.

it is because we asked questions that is why the government has not turned to abacha style government, we asked questions that is why that 100level student that was raped in church. Her rapist was found quickly.

You mean no student visited his office through out that day, what about cultist involvement. was there no lecture for him?.

was his door locked, did he have a pre existing conditions, was he sick, these are questions that are necessary, if not somebody will be quick to give you Muslim burial just because you fainted.
taking from the post there's no physical abuse or any sort in his body or any sign of violence that could result to his demise.

1 Like

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by euniselfyahoo: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
clean job done because no foul play
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by wonder233: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Thank you so much for this comment. It is heartwarming to know there are still few intelligent people left in this country. This has always been my position whenever a death is recorded - to properly investigate and ensure no foul play.
Nothing irritates me than Nigerians love for that meaningless abbreviation "RIP"...like who are you telling to rest in peace? The already dead person that can't see or hear you? Nigerians can't even write a proper tribute. They will be telling each other "RIP". Mtcheeew. Bunch of vacuous people
Queenlovely:
90 percent of response will be RIP.

Let us stop dashing out unsolicited Rip, it's as if we have been conditioned like Pavlov dogs to type Rip for every unsolved and unnecessary death in this country.

If we end everything with Rip, so many murders will go unsolved. Let us ask questions. that is why we have brains.

it is because we asked questions that is why the government has not turned to abacha style government, we asked questions that is why that 100level student that was raped in church. Her rapist was found quickly.

You mean no student visited his office through out that day, what about cultist involvement. was there no lecture for him?.

was his door locked, did he have a pre existing conditions, was he sick, these are questions that are necessary, if not somebody will be quick to give you Muslim burial just because you fainted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by Peppysco: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Could be stress related. The amount of stress people have to go through these days, whether from work or otherwise is just too ernomous. Not holding brief for the deceased but stress is gradually taking away many of our loved ones and nobody is talking about it.

2 Likes

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by jimmyolasun: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Vikinatty:

Wickedness nor dey show for face.

The man you spoke unruly about is like a father to me and others.
He has assisted me@AUCHIPOLY and is also a means of survival to others.

People of his class flaunt flambouyant lifestyles but his is devoted to humanity.

RIP BIG DADDY as we call you.

e fit wicked to other people..
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by zoedew: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

What a Wife he had! He left home for the office not the mobile phone! How come she didn’t go to his office to check him out late Saturday night especially when her calls to his phone line went unanswered? And she could sleep!! Only God will help men the way things are presently in many homes! They are most times just cash cows who receive no commensurate care from their wives and children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by ictplotter(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Until his death, he was the president of institute Chartered economist of Nigeria ICEN. The best and self disciplined lecturer in the history of Auchi polytechnic. I was one of the beneficiary of his intellectual mentorship and materials. Adieu Dr. SS Eshiobo

4 Likes

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by electhnd(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Paxxcarl:
This man face sha

RIP
look at something at the door that looks like he is wearing earrings

1 Like

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by ThisisBuhari: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
lasisi69:
Nawa oo.. God save us from untimely death
which one is untimely. we all have our appointed time and no one can tell where he is she is to die.
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by anyamashima(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
Everything to 9ja people now na autopsy sad
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by electhnd(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
bluefilm:
This man must be a guy man!
Look at his face.
is that earrings or something from the door

1 Like

Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by anyamashima(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
We know Mr pastor, but as human it is untimely in our eyes to die young sad
ThisisBuhari:
which one is untimely. we all have our appointed time and no one can tell where he is she is to die.
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by 7times7: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by 7times7: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Oga o
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by electhnd(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
No matter your work and what you are passing thru, have some time to rest, rest wella ........... me I have parked my ps2, to be only played when I am awake not feeling sleepy
Re: Shola Eshiobo, Auchi Poly Dean Of Students’ Affairs Found Dead In His Office by favour32(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Paxxcarl:
This man face sha

RIP
Wetin do him face?
Look ya President face, e fine die, but wetin Nigerians dey enjoy for e face?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada / What Is Your 2019 JAMB Score? / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.