Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport (22237 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted / NDLEA Arrests 7, Intercepts 37.3kg Cocaine, Heroin, Skunk At Lagos Airport / 469 Senators, Reps To Pocket 191,954 Civil Servants’ Monthly Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by EcoBrick: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
https://thenationonlineng.net/two-traffickers-excrete-191-pellets-of-cocaine-heroin-at-lagos-airport/

April 18, 2021

By Nicholas Kalu, Abuja

Two suspected drug traffickers arrested by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) in Lagos State have excreted a total of 191 pellets of heroin and cocaine while under observation.

Director, Media and Advocacy, NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja, Femi Babafemi, made this known in a statement on Sunday.

Babafemi said the suspects, Chukwudi Destiny and Ezekiel Chibuzo, were arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos.

Four clearing agents were also arrested in connection with 11.550kg of heroin found at the SAHCO import shed by NDLEA operatives.

The drugs were cleverly packed and concealed in corn flakes cartons, the statement indicated.

According to the statement, a sting operation was executed on the address provided by one the suspects and in the process, a Congolese, Kayembe Kamba Mazepy, was arrested.

It reads: “On 10th April 2021, during the outward screening of passengers on Ethiopian airline to Italy, NDLEA operatives at MMIA intercepted and referred one Chukwudi Destiny for scanning and the scan result proved positive to drug ingestion. Consequently, he was placed under excretion observation and in the process, he excreted 92 pellets of Heroin with a total weight of 1.300Kg.

“Also on 12th April 2021, during the inbound examination of consignments on Ethiopian airline cargo flight from South Africa, operatives at SAHCO import shed made a seizure of 11.550kg of Heroin cleverly packed and concealed in corn flakes cartons. Four clearing agents are in custody in connection to the seizure

“According to the Commander, MMIA Command of the NDLEA, Ahmadu Garba, a sting operation was executed on the address provided by one the suspects. In the process, a Congolese, Kayembe Kamba Mazepy was arrested. After his arrest, he mentioned another person who is to receive the parcel from him.

“On the strength of the information, another sting operation was conducted in the early hours of Saturday 17th April, 2021 where the person that came to take delivery was arrested.

“In the same vein, on Friday 16th of April, 2021, another trafficker, Ezekiel Chibuzo who arrived Lagos from Brazil on board Qatar airline was also arrested for drug ingestion. He has so far excreted 99 wraps of Cocaine. This is just as officers at export shed of the airport have seized 822.950kg of khat leaves heading to UK and US.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/two-traffickers-excrete-191-pellets-of-cocaine-heroin-at-lagos-airport/

7 Likes

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by LMS1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Very Unlucky Of Them.
But Man Must Hustle Shaa,
Even If Its To Swallow INEC Ballot Paper For Money, cheesy

BTW #say No To Tribalism..

The Picture Below Is Dedicated Only To Those Our Two Hustlers That Were Got...
grin

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Kzinne: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
The developers are at it again

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Beremx(f): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Stop doing drugs.

Some people no dey hear word sha.

Shameful

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by BigSarah(f): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Expensive shit... They've brought Shame upon themselves, alone!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Chigboboss: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Babafemi said the suspects, Chukwudi Destiny and Ezekiel Chibuzo were arrested at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos.

Biko why? Everytime?

Some people think the way to riches is only through their Anus. When will this disgrace end cry cry

Our leaders need to do something urgently.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Anigreat: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
shocked

They will all come here to write their childish tribal hate filled comments, as if there's any tribe in Nigeria that is devoid of Shortcomings.

I am not justifying drug peddling, but these guys had to do this for survival, as the present government of Jubril only favor the quota system people alone.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by omonnakoda: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Fulani herdsmen ti gbana
won ti elevate

3 Likes

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by AbijaJ: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
It seems these drug pushers don't read the news about how their compatriots are getting caught and even killed.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by BuyDomain: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
shocked
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Moferere: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chibuzo Ezekiel + Destiny Chukwudi

Everything to them na business.
By their names we shall know them

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by ProWalker: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Subject every inbound and outbound Biafran aged 17 - 65 years to observatory screening at our airports.

These people are mostly drug traffickers hiding under commerce and trading

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by BlessedNuel: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wahala dey oh
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Simplyleo: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pls just read, skip the names and move on.

I have decided to stop checking names on crimes like drugs.

What I do whenever I see such crime, I simply read the story, skip the names, close the thread then prepare a very big blame and send it to Tinubu and Buhari.

By so doing, my blodas from some villages will stop talking about online country.

On the final note, I say: Igbo amaka.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by merits(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
That's how chibuzo and chukwudi for go disgrace us for offshore again, and they are agitating for Bia'fra is this how they will run their own country with drugs money?my brother from the east take it easy.everything is not about money, good name is better than gold and silver.i support una courage but stop pushing drugs.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
the way these Igbo boys excrete drugs in pellets at every of our international airport someone will think that cocain pullet mixed with egusi soup is a type of delicacy in the South East.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sheeters association una do well o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Maj196(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
There are no shortcuts to success

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Totilopussylick(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Get rich or die trying cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Joromi1: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Drella(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
ok
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by DivineDynamics: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Stay off crime and criminality.

Make ways with the Lord. Lead a God-fearing life.

3 Likes

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by livinbygrace: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
In this present economic hardship,what viable business can someone do in Nigeria with at least Five Million Naira?
Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by Resurrection212: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
To slap you is hungry me I swear. .. I am not surprised no igbo business man or woman amassed wealth legally.
Anigreat:
shocked

They will all come here to write their childish tribal hate filled comments, as if there's any tribe in Nigeria that is devoid of Shortcomings.

I am not justifying drug peddling, but these guys had to do this for survival, as the present government of Jubril only favor the quota system people alone.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by neyohh: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Anything for money. Sell drug's, their women, kid's, fake products.

Worse yet defend this useless mentality, like after dem make the money, who them wan oppress, other Nigerians i guess.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Traffickers Excrete 191 Pellets Of Cocaine, Heroin At Lagos Airport by ictjobber: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Something is terribly wrong with our society

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger Delta Officials Sold 6 Vehicles Worth ₦90 Million For ₦2 Million In 2015 / Omo-Agege Appoints Orubebe As Campaign DG For Delta 2023 / Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.