Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! (1523 Views)

Bauchi Assembly Adopts Hausa As Language Of Communication / #PantamiWillStay: Northerners Blast Igbos On Twitter (Photos) / See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by temblor1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
It's remarkable and unimaginable what Nigerian government has become. Using the official verified Twitter handle of the Federal Ministry of Communication to twit #PantamiWillStay? Ain't this country wonderful?
I'm embarrassed angry

1 Share

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by Ammishaddai: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
The country is being run by gestapo-like leaders. So what do you expect?

7 Likes

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by BuyDomain: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
I'm not surprised

5 Likes

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by Moferere: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nigeria, everything na cruise

4 Likes

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by IfGodbeforus(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Of course. Did you expect a government filled with terrorist to expel their own?
Pantami is not the only one connected to terrorism in there. There are quite a number of them right in the seat of power and various parastatals. It is a chain of men and women purposely set up in sensitive positions . What will take them off will be unexpected.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
the kind of news i like
Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
It's not for the jnr terrorists to decide

5 Likes

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by dikeigbo2(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
pant army will stay......

1 Like

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by 0jgti7gko08yhfe: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
temblor1:
It's remarkable and unimaginable what Nigerian government has become. Using the official verified Twitter handle of the Federal Ministry of Communication to twit #PantamiWillStay? Ain't this country wonderful?
I'm embarrassed angry

Fake.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by Ipromote: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Of course he will stay! Was anyone honestly expecting this gov’t to sack him? Even if he’s caught red handed with a dagger dripping with the blood of a innocent Christian, Buhari and his gov’t would still not think that’s enough grounds to sack him!

But had it been a Kemi now, they wouldn’t even wait for anyone to complain before showing her the open door! After all, they were the ones who dug for dirt to get rid of her just so they could bring in a Fulani woman!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by helinues: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lobatan...

How to be a wailer

You must be too emotional

You must have bring them down philosophy

Anyone with contrary opinion to yours must been seen as a threat.

Your opponents can never do anything good
Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by clv017: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
for this that don't know, this country has been sold, thats the money china and brazil are giving to us bit by bit

so better leave before you're given quite notice

1 Like

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by bobowaja(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
This information is false. I just looked it up.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by BigSarah(f): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin grin some people are yet to understand that this current Nigeria has no rules for certain people....
The public sucks forget hope

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:
Lobatan...

How to be a wailer

Anyone with contrary opinion to yours must been seen as a threat.

[quote autho]

words can't explain the rage I feel when reading your posts makes me wonder if God made all men or did the devil steal sand and create some but that is story for another day.

Oya seat down forget past presidents tell me 10 things or reasons why buharis government is worth defending if you cannot answer this then you lack an iota of common sense

hurry I'm waiting for your answer......signing out

3 Likes

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by MrBachelor: 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
My visa go soon ready. I'm leaving the zoo for good.

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by fineboynl(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
lol. I think I'm done with this topic.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
What was southerners thinking ? U think kemi would have resigned if she was from north ?

Patani would not resign and there is nothing southerners can do about it

Nigeria is not for southerners

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by temblor1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
bobowaja:
0jgti7gko08yhfe:

Fake.
Please, for once use your brain. Who has the time to create such
They have probably taken down the twit due to the backlash it generated. Just as Pantami is regretting voicing out his beliefs impulsively, so is every terrorist and their sympathisers.
Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by plaindealer: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Yes...........

Another failed errand driven by tribalism, bigotry, hatred and bitterness.

Patami is not going anywhere.

Our enemies failed again

God Bless Nigeria.

grin grin

1 Share

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by bobowaja(m): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
temblor1:

Please, for once use your brain. Who has the time to create such
They have probably taken down the twit due to the backlash it generated. Just as Pantami is regretting voicing out his beliefs impulsively, so is every terrorist and their sympathisers.
Wow! So convenient. I am not for Isa, I want him resigned but I won't subject myself to cheap lies from disgrunted elements.

As for your insult, that is directed to the eldest person in your home that belongs to same age grade with me.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by 2special(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
The minister of interior ( another sensitive portfolio), Aregbesola religious views is worst than this guy... Aregbesola is a religious bigot and a fanatic.
Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by Racoon(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Of course a government filled with terrorists and their sympathizers will never see anything wrong with excommunicating one of their one.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by PrudencyFeats: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
Of course they will support his stay bacause

1. He have encouraged them and never stoped thier bribe collection on N5,000 from each NIN registration.

2. They are yet to collect N5,000 eaxh from the over 50 million people yet to register

Civil servants are as currupt as politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by CSTRR: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
bobowaja:
It is not false.
They deleted it.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by Mayng01(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Doctored!
Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by SpeakOutNaija: 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by TheEnygma(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:
Lobatan...

How to be a wailer

Anyone with contrary opinion to yours must been seen as a threat

You should be ashamed of yourself.... Very soon you won't be able to spend the 30k stipends you've been receiving from your masters
Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
PANTAMI will never resign

The likes of him (incorruptible) will continue to rule Nigeria forever.

wether his enemies like it or not.
PANTAMI FOR PRESIDENT 2023
Re: The Federal Ministry Of Communication Just Twitted #PantamiWillStay! by bobowaja(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
CSTRR:

It is not false.
They deleted it.
That is low if this info is true. Desperation at its peak

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Police Station On Fire In Abia / South-east, Most Disadvantaged Zone In Nigeria, Says Clark / Eastern Nigeria Leads As Scotland Introduces Four-day Workweek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.