Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church (1166 Views)

This Job Needs You To Operate In Your Neighbourhood / Let Us Reason Together Here.. Nigeria Needs You / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by HelpYourself(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
I am.about to shake some tables but we must speak truth as always that is my mission.

Let me be clear first of all . It is good to give for the spread of the positive message of the after life , and good deeds. It is good to give money to any organization spreading the good word against drug abuse , sexual immorality, and any evil vices but do not pay tithe to any church or give any form.of levies mandated against you .

Let me start by stating clear!

THE CHURCH 9D A BUSINESS STRUCTURED TO LURE YOU !!

WHY? BECAUSE THEY NEED YOUR MONEY

THEY DONT BUILD HUGE MASSIVE BUILDINGS FOR THE LORD OUR GOD NO HE DOESNT NEED THEM!

THEY BUILD THEM TO LURE YOU , JUST AS BANKS BUILD COOL FANCY BUILDINGS AS BRANCHES SO THEY GET IN WALK IN CUSTOMERS.

The source of your life , good fortune , good health isn't Adeboye , or Oyakhilome or Oyedepo or Ashimolowo or any pastor !!

Your good health , fortune , favor , blessings comes from he who giveth life !!!

God the father, father of all fathers, the yesterday today and tomorrow, the iam that iam, the omnipotent omnipresent and omniscient.

The forever and again , the reason you breath , he is the reason the sun shines , he is the fire the never quenches, he is the mountains the you can't see the top , YOUR LORD YOUR GOD !!

He alone do you owe all gratitude and no amount of material monies jewelry or building is of use to him.

What he needs is you to live a good life in truth!!

So give all the money you like to your church, give all the buildings sow all the seeds in church, if you don't obey his laws you waste your time.

At death the spiritual laws will come for you. The angels who enforce them will seize you and drag you down!!

If you like let Adeboye bestow on you titles upon titles!! Let Oyakhilome tell you that you are after God's heart grin you are just wasting your time!!!

The church which is just basically a business are the ones who all these your tithes and offering favor !! That is why they added it to the bible!!

Wonder why they always emphasize that so much and not how the your deeds judge you in the after life ?

Christianity is structured to make you think the church is extremely important in your life instead of telling people the truth that their deeds judge them everyday every second and every minute.

If they told you this truth who would come to church again? No one!!

Their was why they killed our Lord jesus christ and changed the whole story to say he willingly came to commit suicide!!
grin

The church is paranoid of one thing !! That is truth !

They constantly have to feed you stories and scenarios to make it seem that you need them.

Let everyone stop giving money today to whatever church they belong to.

Who will pay salaries of their university staff ? Who will fuel their cars ? Who will pay their house rents and travel expenses ?

Then you will.see the truth. From Adeboye to Oyakhilome they have no clue what the after life entails and just hope their messages are right .

They are focused on revenue generation and nothing else.

Jesus christ came and was teaching this and they realized if they allow him no one will come to church again.so they came up with a story!! They claimed he was anti God and claiming to be God

They induced judas to betray him and spun a tale that he came to commit suicide for your sins grin

Stop giving money to your any church today and observe what will happen.

They don't care about you or your life after death no

They care about your tithe hence the nonsense they created and told you God said

When did the Lord write anything? grin
It's all about money!
Christianity is all about money nothing else !

The church doesn't care if you are the most devout holy person they won't make you a pastor or public figure if you are not marketable.

You have to be handsome or beautiful or charismatic.

They don't care about your spirit. If you like be able to fast 100 days and nights. They want money and people who can make ladies and men pay tithe.

After all.the general overseer needs a jet while you are okay with your corolla!!

How dare you question the general overseers luxury life style you must be lucifer!!!

Ask yourself why didn't Lord jesus ever ask for tithe or offering or pledge to build a temple ?

After all he is the Son of God surely he has the right to demand a 1 million sitter auditorium!!

They reserve the best seats for the richest and most powerful people, not the most holy !!

The church doesn't give a hoot about how holy you are. This is why come 2023 the next president will be endorsed by all the so called christian leaders grin

Any yahoo boy or girl who hammers and goes to their church to confess and cry and give thousands of dollars will be decleared forgiven by the so called pastor.

This is the shame called christianity. Adeboye and Redeemed or Christ embassy or Winners are all the same .. business centers .

They taught the smaller churches. If material things is my mission with my vast spiritual knowledge imagine if I opened a church grin

All the christian leaders don't care about your soul or how intune you are with your creator. No

They want to hear "pastor I dedicate $1 million to the church building in Aberdeen.

If you like be a governor owing 2 years salary they won't dare preach or say anything to Annoy you so you don't ask for you money back grin

Lord Jesus Christ, the purest or pure , the son of God came to show us the scam the church had begun, hence he went their first and destroyed the temple but they downplayed this when they were editing the bible you have today.

He didn't go to destroy shrines o, as pastors do today nor did he go to mosques no he went to destroy the church building, why?!!

Beautiful they are a fraud, a group or deceitful liars and conmen

But they downplayed it and wrote it as if it wasn't the case. Yet he , Lord Jesus Christ the son of God never stepped foot in a church again.

Instead he went and dined with gamblers, igbo smokers , prostitutes.. because he knew the church is vile and corrupt .

This is why they had him killed and if he were to come today they would have him killed again.

You think Oyakhilome wants to give up his billion dollar enterprise? Or Adeboye? Or Oyedepo? They will have you killed sharply!!

Ordinary a lady who questioned Oyedepo he slapped her on stage talkless of you who wants to kill his empire.

You are as good as dead .

I dare all members of any church to declare a strike that no one should attend church , be the leader and watch how killers will come for you .

Go to your church and start announcing that all members should go on strike for whatever reason and see how you will be killed.

Ordinary covid-19 that made people not attend church the pastors started saying islamization, new world order this and that

Just because their weekly money was affected , just dare call a strike in any church in your area and see how you be killed.

They don't care about you or your family it's all about money.

This is why they select the positions based on looks and wealth .

They need to protect the revenue grin

Ask yourself why can't your pastor speak up against ordinary government or Herdsmen killing Christians? grin

The business will the closed down!! This is why they keep silent but when covid-19 threatened their money they spoke up .

Yet not one can boldy speak against injustice In society against the police or senators allowances because these senators give tithes so they can't criticize it. Christianity is meant to speak up against injustice everywhere. When has any pastor spoken up ? When youths are killed In endars which pastor spoke up? When police harass you who spoke up ? When Herdsmen rape and kill who spoke up ? When workers are owed salary have you seen any pastor speak against any governor ? Or about bad roads ? Or poor quality of healthcare in the hospital for their members? No they don't care

They need the cash coming in so they can't talk just like any company grin

But boycott church and see how they will speak up .. why because they need your tithe .

You don't need the church because anywhere you are your God sees you and you can pray directly to him . The church needs you because of your money .

Adeboye is in enugu let him speak up openly against the bad roads no water supply after all he has members in enugu!! But he won't , just as no pastor in Nigeria will , he needs the money the governor will give his church. If the so called christian leaders can't speak up without fear for the people who can?

Cheers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by Ammishaddai: 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Believe this post at your own peril undecided
Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by HelpYourself(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Believe this post at your own peril undecided

Are you done ?

How much did you make this weekend from tithes

2 Likes

Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by bmdmix3: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Are you done ?

shey

3 Likes

Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by Ammishaddai: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Are you done ?

Why are you so keen on being silly?
Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by HelpYourself(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Why are you so keen on being silly?

Smh
Bye
Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by HelpYourself(m): 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin
Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Reading ...
Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by KaideeGee(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
Op, inasmuch as we undastan your point, the Bible says forsake not the gathering of brethren, sure they is no need for extravagence and flamboyance, no one really compels you to give. If a certain minister elucidates the scripture in a way you undastan, I think you can decide to support such a person.
Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by HelpYourself(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
KaideeGee:
Op, inasmuch as we undastan your point, the Bible says forsake not the gathering of brethren, sure they is no need for extravagence and flamboyance, no one really compels you to give. If a certain minister elucidates the scripture in a way you undastan, I think you can decide to support such a person.

It's just like saying mtn advertises everywhere but they don't force you to recharge.

The church structure their messages to be as if , you don't come you are bad grin

Indirect marketing . Then they tell your God said you must give 10%

That is compelling!!!

Don't tell me that .. God the father don't need their money !! The pastors need it . To pay themselves salary and allowances and fuel jets , cars and build expensive new branches so more people can come and pay more grin

2 Likes

Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
GofuckYourself:

It's just like saying mtn advertises everywhere but they don't force you to recharge.

The church structure their messages to be as if , you don't come you are bad grin

Indirect marketing . Then they tell your God said you must give 10%

That is compelling!!!

Don't tell me that .. God the father don't need their money !! The pastors need it . To pay themselves salary and allowances and fuel jets , cars and build expensive new branches so more people can come and pay more grin

Very true

3 Likes

Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by johnwick959: 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Honestly u hv said it all but wetin man go do?

3 Likes

Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by NoFucksToGive: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
You dey shake table oooo

1 Like

Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by HelpYourself(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
You dey shake table oooo

My intention is to enlighten

1 Like

Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by thatsleepboy1: 8:30am On May 14, 2021
Mtcheeeew!!!! Spiritism have this thing of removing JESUS Christ from the context thereby deceiving gullible pple. It's the devils trick. Another Belial and his likes (Ashtaroth, Baal, and Belzebub) worker spotted. Good luck to you.
Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by HelpYourself(m): 8:40am On May 17, 2021
[s]
thatsleepboy1:
Mtcheeeew!!!! Spiritism have this thing of removing JESUS Christ from the context thereby deceiving gullible pple. It's the devils trick. Another Belial and his likes (Ashtaroth, Baal, and Belzebub) worker spotted. Good luck to you.
[/s]

ignorance

1 Like

Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by SmellingAnus(m): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2021
1.You made some nice points and as someone like me that is open minded I can afirm to that.

2. Your biased views towards the church made you to generalize that no pastor is after the soul or well being of his members...

3. I will advise you to be open minded so that you can criticize rightly... Your write-up will only portray you as an antichrist...

4. You twist facts of the bible... You are implying that Jesus didn't come to this world to die for our sins... You have a very faulty and messed up foundation maybe as a result of the books you have been reading and the people you have been interacting with that have mentored you in error...

5. Your hatred for the church shouldn't stop you from being objective and it also shouldn't make you to lie against the church... I will have to agree with you that some/many of the things you wrote are true or half truth...

6. There are people that have been to church and have been healed from diseases, some have become better humans/Christians, others have received favours.... So the church is not as useless as you try to portray it...

7. Your blindness towards the good side of church has made you not to see that there are Pastors in this country that have spoken against this present government.... From Apostle Suleman to Father Mbaka etc... Many have spoken against the government... But because you see nothing good in Pastors you decided to lie the to public of which some of us are more informed than you ...

8. I like some of your topics on spirituality cos it helps me compare notes with some things I already know...

9. Everything I wrote above , is to help you be a better critic so that next time when you begin to criticize the church, you may avoid the temptation of hasty generalization...

Sorry for the typos

1 Like

Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by HelpYourself(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2021
SmellingAnus:
1.You made some nice points and as someone like me that is open minded I can afirm to that.

2. Your biased views towards the church made you to generalize that no pastor is after the soul or well being of his members...

3. I will advise you to be open minded so that you can criticize rightly... Your write-up will only portray you as an antichrist...

4. You twist facts of the bible... You are implying that Jesus didn't come to this world to die for our sins... You have a very faulty and messed up foundation maybe as a result of the books you have been reading and the people you have been interacting with that have mentored you in error...

5. Your hatred for the church shouldn't stop you from being objective and it also shouldn't make you to lie against the church... I will have to agree with you that some/many of the things you wrote are true or half truth...

6. There are people that have been to church and have been healed from diseases, some have become better humans/Christians, others have received favours.... So the church is not as useless as you try to portray it...

7. Your blindness towards the good side of church has made you not to see that there are Pastors in this country that have spoken against this present government.... From Apostle Suleman to Father Mbaka etc... Many have spoken against the government... But because you see nothing good in Pastors you decided to lie the to public of which some of us are more informed than you ...

8. I like some of your topics on spirituality cos it helps me compare notes with some things I already know...

9. Everything I wrote above , is to help you be a better critic so that next time when you begin to criticize the church, you may avoid the temptation of hasty generalization...

Sorry for the typos

Noted

But I stand by my points

Cheers
Re: The Church Needs You , You Don't Need The Church by IAmHim1: 4:57pm On Apr 14
Sir please all i need is answers

In this post, you wrote and i quote:

"Lord Jesus Christ, the purest or pure , the son of God came to show us the scam the church had begun, hence he went their first and destroyed the temple but they downplayed this when they were editing the bible you have today"

You said Jesus destroyed the temple

is it like LITERALLY destroyed the temple

because what the bible wrote was that Jesus took a whip and flogged out the dove sellers and coin masters

was this underplayed

Did Jesus do more than this.

Please Sir, i would love to know

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Late Ikoyi Building Owner Femi Osibona, Meet Wife Doyin / Pregnant Woman Swallows Cocaine, Held At Lagos Airport / Use 2go Chat Application Today Or Tomorrow And Die. Prophecy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.