Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Help A Soul In Desperate Need - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Soul In Desperate Need (197 Views)

Please Help! I'm In Desperate Need Of A Job / In Desperate Need Of A Job / I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Soul In Desperate Need by Khaldave(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Hello fellow nairalanders ,

Sadly I wouldn't bring this here but I'm running very low on options and I need the little help I can get from the generous heart of every kind hearted people here .

I'm a Chef , practicing for a while , got trained at a culinary school in Lagos and was working with one of the top hospitality brands in Lagos b4 I had an accident. The accident caused me my job and I've spent virtually all I saved up to open a shack for myself on treatment.
Now I'm fully healed and recovered from my injuries and opportunities are coming up ,good recommendations from my previous place of work but sadly I reside on the mainland and major opportunity are mostly on the island .
I have an interview scheduled for tomorrow on the island ,and kindly need your help in sustaining myself for the prior one month before monthly pay comes in, as I'm typing, don't even have transportation fee to my destination tomorrow . I'm pleading for your assistance and understanding.
best regards

Any kind gesture can be sent to my account.

First bank
Re: Help A Soul In Desperate Need by Khaldave(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Khaldave:
Hello fellow nairalanders ,

Sadly I wouldn't bring this here but I'm running very low on options and I need the little help I can get from the generous heart of every kind hearted people here .

I'm a Chef , practicing for a while , got trained at a culinary school in Lagos and was working with one of the top hospitality brands in Lagos b4 I had an accident. The accident caused me my job and I've spent virtually all I saved up to open a shack for myself on treatment.
Now I'm fully healed and recovered from my injuries and opportunities are coming up ,good recommendations from my previous place of work but sadly I reside on the mainland and major opportunity are mostly on the island .
I have an interview scheduled for tomorrow on the island ,and kindly need your help in sustaining myself for the prior one month before monthly pay comes in, as I'm typing, don't even have transportation fee to my destination tomorrow . I'm pleading for your assistance and understanding.
best regards

Any kind gesture can be sent to my account.

First bank

Hello Everyone

Shouldn't be posting this here online but desperate times calls for desperate measures.
I'm soliciting for any kind help,but as the saying no free food even in Freetown.
So if there's anyone on the mainland craving for that special dish, salads , sandwiches, continental dish , Mediterranean dish, Pasta dishes , Indian and national dishes , DM at a very discounted rate of services.

I'm at your service ,kindly DM for information.
Re: Help A Soul In Desperate Need by Khaldave(m): 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kindly I'm still pleading with anyone. please help a friend
God bless you all abundantly
First Bank
Bless you all
Regards

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY Experienced ICT Teacher / Marketing Officer / A Driver Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.