Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Ex Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Story (1495 Views)

My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) / See What My Ex-girlfriend Served Me For Breakfast - Photos / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Story by paulsoniv: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Let me start by saying still I'm a teenager, I finished secondary school at sixteen and I gained admission immediately. That's 2019
Joanna was a beautiful girl I met during our WAEC and NECO exams, she was an external student and same age as me, though she's February and I'm April

We started off as friends and we became close and talked about everything. She is so caring and considerate. She's not like other girls that bill guys anyhow, well she's from a rich background and same with me
We began dating the Sunday after Christmas in 2019 and believe me that was the best period of my life. Note that we're each other's first
We didn't have issues at all, but distance set in
I study at Bayero University Kano and she at Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, so you'll understand
Despite our distance we didn't care at first because we were madly in love with each other

During the lockdown we got to spend some time together since we live in the same town, distance of 5 minutes Okada ride
But her parents are strict and our meetings are irregular but when we do see, we make the best out of it
I'm a writer and fellow writers will understand how depressing writing can be. Most times you'll lose vibes and turn aggressive and go crazy and all that
But Joanna was one person that understand me so much and stood by me

The final straw the broke the camel's back is when she lost her phone and for a whole month we couldn't communicate
It was difficult but when she got a new phone, we went back to our ways and our meetings reduced drastically

Everybody will agree with me that physical meetings are way better than chatting and video calls and all of those
Then she had to go stay with her grand parents for some time and I was left alone
When school resumed this year I didn't get to bid her a perfect farewell and as the Nigerian notion if your girlfriend don go University, forget her

Long story short she got another guy and told me about him. She apologize and told me to move on
I couldn't cry because it was long expected thanks to Nairaland Redpillers

She's gone now but the good thing is that I'm not broken to a bad extent because I know I'm still young and I have a lot to explore in this live and surely I'll meet new people and find love again

Sorry for the long epistle, I just had to let emotions out

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Story by gigante: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
I'm sorry bro, for your pain. She's gone and gone for good. Try not to dwell on the good times too much, else it'll make the pain hurt more.

Truth be told, it is always easy for girls to move on immediately they change environment, always expect that.

Try and live, forget the memories and look forward to better times ahead.

Cheers on your first heartbreak, it never gets easier anyways.
Re: My Ex Story by paulsoniv: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
gigante:
I'm sorry bro, for your pain. She's gone and gone for good. Try not to dwell on the good times too much, else it'll make the pain hurt more.

Truth be told, it is always easy for girls to move on immediately they change environment, always expect that.

Try and live, forget the memories and look forward to better times ahead.

Cheers on your first heartbreak, it never gets easier anyways.

Thanks
Re: My Ex Story by AlexB300: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
paulsoniv:
Let me start by saying still I'm a teenager, I finished secondary school at sixteen and I gained admission immediately. That's 2019
Joanna was a beautiful girl I met during our WAEC and NECO exams, she was an external student and same age as me, though she's February and I'm April

We started off as friends and we became close and talked about everything. She is so caring and considerate. She's not like other girls that bill guys anyhow, well she's from a rich background and same with me
We began dating the Sunday after Christmas in 2019 and believe me that was the best period of my life. Note that we're each other's first
We didn't have issues at all, but distance set in
I study at Bayero University Kano and she at Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, so you'll understand
Despite our distance we didn't care at first because we were madly in love with each other

During the lockdown we got to spend some time together since we live in the same town, distance of 5 minutes Okada ride
But her parents are strict and our meetings are irregular but when we do see, we make the best out of it
I'm a writer and fellow writers will understand how depressing writing can be. Most times you'll lose vibes and turn aggressive and go crazy and all that
But Joanna was one person that understand me so much and stood by me

The final straw the broke the camel's back is when she lost her phone and for a whole month we couldn't communicate
It was difficult but when she got a new phone, we went back to our ways and our meetings reduced drastically

Everybody will agree with me that physical meetings are way better than chatting and video calls and all of those
Then she had to go stay with her grand parents for some time and I was left alone
When school resumed this year I didn't get to bid her a perfect farewell and as the Nigerian notion if your girlfriend don go University, forget her

Long story short she got another guy and told me about him. She apologize and told me to move on
I couldn't cry because it was long expected thanks to Nairaland Redpillers

She's gone now but the good thing is that I'm not broken to a bad extent because I know I'm still young and I have a lot to explore in this live and surely I'll meet new people and find love again

Sorry for the long epistle, I just had to let emotions out
welcome brother grin
Re: My Ex Story by nuggarito: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2021
So what's the point of this your story?
Re: My Ex Story by NobleDeSage001: 1:13am On Apr 19, 2021
So sorry about your loss son. That's life, some things inevitably happen and you don't have control over them.

You should know that as a young man, you will have at least 2 heartbreaks before you get that lady that you may finally settle down with. I am not exaggerating.

Interestingly, the future is yours to conquer because age is still on your side. You can achieve so much only if you work hard and remain focused.

To have a girlfriend is a good thing. The feelings are awesome, but I will advice that you don't make them your priority now. E get why...

I have so much to tell you. Shoot me an email or connect me via WhatsApp.
I am a writer too.
Re: My Ex Story by anthonyuncle(m): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2021
thank God for you.

since you are a writer, use your experience with her to write a book you can sell
Re: My Ex Story by IceDune: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
So sorry about your loss son. That's life, some things inevitably happen and you don't have control over them.

You should know that as a young man, you will have at least 2 heartbreaks before you get that lady that you may finally settle down with. I am not exaggerating.

Interestingly, the future is yours to conquer because age is still on your side. You can achieve so much only if you work hard and remain focused.

To have a girlfriend is a good thing. The feelings are awesome, but I will advice that you don't make them your priority now. E get why...

I have so much to tell you. Shoot me an email or connect me via WhatsApp.
I am a writer too.

So are you saying that I should still be expecting another heartbreak embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Ex Story by NobleDeSage001: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
IceDune:

So are you saying that I should still be expecting another heartbreak embarassed embarassed embarassed

You said it yourself.

I would rather advice that you focus on developing yourself academically, economically, morally, spiritually and emotionally.
Re: My Ex Story by IceDune: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
NobleDeSage001:

You said it yourself.

I would rather advice that you focus on developing yourself academically, economically, morally, spiritually and emotionally.

I've all that covered already

1 Like

Re: My Ex Story by NobleDeSage001: 4:22am On Apr 20, 2021
IceDune:

I've all that covered already

Quite commendable.
What about your writing career, how well have you developed it?
Do you intend to tow the path of Chinua, Kongi, Ngugi, Ngozi, Clark and the rest?
Re: My Ex Story by IceDune: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2021
NobleDeSage001:

Quite commendable.
What about your writing career, how well have you developed it?
Do you intend to tow the path of Chinua, Kongi, Ngugi, Ngozi, Clark and the rest?

OH, you thought I'm the one that created the thread.
Re: My Ex Story by NobleDeSage001: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2021
IceDune:

OH, you thought I'm the one that created the thread.

You responded as though you were the OP.
I did not even check the moniker. How come you answered me as if you were the OP?

Do you know him?
Re: My Ex Story by IceDune: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
NobleDeSage001:

You responded as though you were the OP.
I did not even check the moniker. How come you answered me as if you were the OP?

Do you know him?

Not at all
Re: My Ex Story by Zamer: 12:41am On Apr 21, 2021
lot of option in rahmat bro grin

(1) (Reply)

Women And Entitlement Mentality / Is There Any Spiritual Effect In Bleeping Ashewo / This Picoworker Dey Pay O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.