Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack (19611 Views)

Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him / Reverend Samson Ayokunle Asks DSS To Go After Pantami / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
omenka:
When would pdp probe the reason why its party secretariat hasnt been completed ten years after they raised over 100 billion for its completion?

Useless ipob terrorist party. May it never be well with you, your supporters and all the moderators who support you and ipob.

Fools.

Deal with the fact that Pantami nd his boss r both terrorists nd leave a party that's 10x better than apshit

4 Likes

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by reccy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
tunjijones:

Guy am not supporting the pantami guy. He is a bloody terrorist sympathizer and there are many of their type in this useless Buhari government.

He shd do the honorable thing to resign immediately.

Your suggestion, your opinion.

We muve!!!
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Oracleforce: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I see this man stepping down soon

And I see Buhari Keeping mute about his case. ...
It is only Aboki that will do wrong things and get away with it in this country...

Watch as Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina will be used to quash the case...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
9jayes:
Leave this guy alone

Too many concerns and still rising.
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by 0truthseeker: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
Vickym1:
A terrorist is always a terrorist, he can't change undecided #PantamiResign

#BoxermiResign
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Blackdisciple(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
SmartProf:

You think he is the only terrorists sympathizer in this govt? He won't go anywhere as long as his bosses who are power brokers are pleased with his radical islamic preachings, which most of them align to. They may even ask Rochas to design a statue for him. So bro, u ain't seeing clearly on this matter, you are rather dizzy.

Sure he is surrounded by his fellow terrorist

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by pickatyou1: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
The terrorist minister should have resigned, but terrorist do not resign instead they cause more problems.

But DSS is a toothless bulldog in matters like this, they only know how to harass and carry thugs to attack and disrupt peaceful protest

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by izubext007: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
please they should leave him alone, we don't want any shakau again.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Pantami is a useless terrorist

Don't make laugh. grin
Has there ever being a useful terrorist?
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by tunjijones(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
reccy:

Your suggestion, your opinion.

We muve!!!

Are you from the North? Do you think the pantami guy has done nothing wrong? Do you feel comfortable that this man has the data base of all Nigerian in his hand?

Pls answer these questions with all sincerity.

And i wonder where you are moving to when a terrorist is the minister of communication...
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by femtoj2: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
This man was cleared by DSS/SSS during the ministerial screening exercise.

This man was cleared by Senate during their fake screening exercise and non of them mentioned this or remembered the statement made by him.

All our intelligence outfit and media also did not remember his past statement at his appointment stage...

Why are we then surprised � that security situation deteriorated this much..

All of us are reasonable for this...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Chicastle: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
PATAMI must stay.

Pdp members always use southern online influencers to do their dirty job grin

I support ISA PATAMI

Aturu

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by pickatyou1: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
Solicit:
This is someone who went through DSS screening o. I wonder what they're screening.

Those things are formality.
Once bubu picks you, you are anointed already.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by BruncleZuma: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
That is tantamount to calling the DSS gutless collaborators of terrorism.
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by abfemi163: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Zetty177x:

What the Ibos saw over 50 years ago is what the Yorubas are still trying to figure out. If Yorubas had supported Biafra I'm sure we will not be under Fulani oppression today. Let them still be worshipping them..owolokanmi?

I dont know why my yoruba are licking the Northerners asses,when ojukwu went to meet the yoruba leaders in Lagos,only if they had fully supported him,
Now my people are shouting oodua nation,and Tinubu wants to become president,kai kai
This my yoruba would sly again and vote for Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wailers & corrupted persons on the move.
Pantami4President 2023.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Comedian2019: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:
No African does that.
It's like expecting Buhari to step down because of incompetence.
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by abfemi163: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
femtoj2:
This man was cleared by DSS/SSS during the ministerial screening exercise.

This man was cleared by Senate during their fake screening exercise and non of them mentioned this or remembered the statement made by him.

All our intelligence outfit and media also did not remember his past statement at his appointment stage...

Why are we then surprised � that security situation deteriorated this much..

All of us are reasonable for this...

When the North is in power,everything is overlooked

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by AmazingELixir: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
lipsrsealed

Thesame DSS that conducted a background check on him and failed to see a jihadist was nominated a minister...if it is to go and attack a helpless citizen jejely repairing phones for people they turn Amotekun tigers.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by middlebelter(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ammishaddai:

This man is a small problem, the bigger problem is GMB and DSS.
Our security system is compromised and the number citizens is not alive to it, either deliberately or due to incompetence. At this point if GMB fails to act swiftly on this matter, he becomes the number suspect. Mow it is becoming clear and clearer while we haven't been able to defeat Boko Haram easily.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Conrod: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
omenka:
When would pdp probe the reason why its party secretariat hasnt been completed ten years after they raised over 100 billion for its completion?

Useless ipob terrorist party. May it never be well with you, your supporters and all the moderators who support you and ipob.

Fools.
Hereto shall thou come,but no further. job 38;11

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by malvisguy212: 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
PATAMI must stay.

Pdp members always use southern online influencers to do their dirty job grin

I support ISA PATAMI
reason why they say all Muslims are territorist.. hardly you find a genuine and sincere Muslim who condemned terrorist sympathizers. you all are the same

4 Likes

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Crayfish09: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
omenka:

Fools.

Boss don't even let this thing move you. Even though I'm not supporting this government, this is clearly a personal attack and not because they are concerned for their own security.

If we are to judge people by their utterances, Namdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho, Buhari, and Asari Dokubo would go to jail first before Pantami.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Vazro: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
I see the man stepping down in two year time my prediction and bet anyone for 1million
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by splendournoni: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/pdp-asks-dss-to-probe-pantami-seeks-ministers-sacking/

Why will US and other countries provide support for us in fighting Islamic terrorists while we even give their sponsors sensitive positions in government.... that's one of the reason most countries don't want to sell weapons to us because it's like giving it to terrorist....

In the north the borders are open and free while in the south it is very tight.

Remember Buhari gave Visa on arrival and with this strong Islamic terrorist sitting as Minister you can imagine how many terrorists have entered Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by Luu40: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pantami is a much better person than most of these morons that want him gone.

He's headed NITDA in the past, where were you?

He's making significant progress in NIN-SIM linkage, all yo help the country have a centralised database of the citizens. This would increase accountability and curb crimes commited on a daily basis like kidnappings.

Even if he resigns, he'll likely go back to his previous job at Saudi Arabia.

He obtained his Ph.D from Aberdeen, Scotland; trained in Harvard University, MIT, Cambridge. He should have been arrested or charged by the authorities in those developed nations, if what you say is true about him.

Many of us here in Nigeria are just envying his achievements, or are afraid the NIN-SIM linkage will halt our money laundering business of fraud.

Pantami is no terrorist, he's even been threatened by Shekau, the man whose news of terror gives you joy of saying Nigerian government has failed.

Let the PDP play their games, they laid the foundation of the shit we're facing in this country today. And APC has grown unfulfilling in their primary assignment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by reccy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
tunjijones:

Are you from the North? Do you think the pantami guy has done nothing wrong? Do you feel comfortable that this man has the data base of all Nigerian in his hand?

Pls answer these questions with all sincerity.

And i wonder where you are moving to when a terrorist is the minister of communication...

1) Yes, north central

2) he did nothing wrong

3) very very comfortable.

We are moving forward because we know the database of Nigerians is in the hand of a very competent men. Mr president and honourable minister.

We move....
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by tnerro1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
They should leave the man alone ooo before him vex and form his own terrorist group like his best friend..........spits

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by cardoctor(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ok
Re: PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack by DD29: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2021
Who Declare Him Terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fed Govt, States Open Talks On Minimum Wage Review / Tribunal Judgement: Police Ban Street Protests In Kano / Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.