Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student (1061 Views)

Why Is Valentine Day A One Sided Affair In Nigeria? / "My Diary" A Secret Write Up About My Crush( One Sided Love) / A One-sided Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student by Lastlook: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Long Story....

Last week Monday, around 3AM in the morning, its was an emergency situation for me. I had to put on the gen, called a friend in the other room to bring in his system for me to use. I was running a server debug on my own system and repatching some program on his own, connected one of the system to 60-Inch LG TV for better viewing.

After an hour, when i was still on it, someone was knocking on my door, it's a selfcon, (School Area and I'm not a student) i told the person to come in. It was a lady, imagine around 4AM, she asked, if she could charge her phone. I told her "she is free, she did and she left."(really not looking)

After few minutes(almost done with the server debugging), i heard someone knocking, i told the person to come in. It was a different lady again, she asked, if she could charge her phone.

I told her "she is free" while on it, it was taking her time to leave. I asked if there is any issue with the extension socket, she said no but her charger. (still not looking)

I told her, "you can remove my phone and use the charger." she replied "thanks" Finally, i looked at her, she was uncomfortable. I told her to sit, relax and set the charger, it should work. She did, all was good, she left.

My friend came in and ask if all was good, i told him, almost. I was done around 5AM something with the issues, put off the gen around 7am.

Around 7am, the first lady came, unplug and she left, the second lady came around 8am, i had already unplug the phone and just gave it to her, she said thanks, i replied you are welcome and she left.

On last week tuesday, i saw her coming my way with her friend probably going to school. I immediately looked away. (I'm not the type that like greeting nor dress just to impress or show off... Just normal round neck, nothing special, Mark Zuckerberg life style.)

Opon all the odds, she greeted me, i replied "HI", i moved fast immediately (believe me she is too beautiful, but my brain only work for money this days)

Later in the noon, i was outside with my friend dicussing about Ubuntu 20.04, immediately, i saw her coming back, i looked away just to avoid her greeting, she greeted me again and she asked, if i was going to put on the gen later, i said yes. She gave me her phone to help her and even her passcode, she said, i should call so so number, when the phone is on, so she can come and do some assignment. (after she left, my friend said, you are in trouble already, i said how? He smiled )

I was angry inside but i collect it, she look sincere. Later, i put on the gen but i didnt unlock nor called. She came later for the phone and she asked why didnt i called. I told her "i forgot" she said thanks and she left.

On Wednesday, she came alone, i was alone outside my room. She asked, if all was good, i said yes. She said, she wanted to say thanks. I told her "You are welcome". She sat far but close to my room, she was busy pressing her phone and i was watching her nor said a word. But guys at my end keep greeting her, saying hi, all this... You should be familiar with how male student like to flirt.

She asked me, Do you even cooked? you only have one spoon, one plate and one cup. That almost crack me laughing but i didnt. I replied her, not really.

She asked several question, i asked none, i dont even know her name till now. Anytime she left, people here will be like she is beautiful, i should connect them with her.

TO CUT THE STORY SHORT, now she come to my side everyday even till today, she never ask about my relationship or maybe for money or what i do to earn a living. She always take permission before she enter my room or do something, She is acting like, i am her brother or boyfriend. If am busy, she will be like, do you need help with anything before she leave for studying. She was even trying to help pay for my fuel bill today and went ahead and bought the fuel.

I dont know her plan, what she is trying to gain or do.
Re: What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student by nuggarito: 12:18am On Apr 19, 2021
You a real niggar.

I like the way you prioritize your emotions.
Once you are not desperate, they keep coming back.

Once you have no attention to feed them, they feel worthless.

Keep being a real niggar

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student by NobleDeSage001: 1:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Her plan is to warm herself into your heart. She is gradually seeking for a way to get in but, her success will depend on you. If you let her in, she will come and take over.

But, if you keep resisting her, a time will come when she will hate you.

What exactly do you want from her? If you need a girlfriend, then it's up to you. But, she might be a distraction to your job. You must be careful whatever you do with her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 19, 2021
Give them no time bro and focus on your work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student by Bigshoe2028: 2:43am On Apr 19, 2021
As programmer let advise u , u know we hardly have time for girls and if we do na seasonal and most time girls complain we don't give them enough time etc

I will advise u of u like her , sat her and discuss with her let her know u are not totally ready for relationship but you love her checking on you ,

Tell her that sometimes u love to be left alone with ur computer which is ur first girlfriend

Secondly don't promise her anything like I will kill buhari for u or some yeye promise

Relax and enjoy the love of ur life

My last girlfriend said it plain to my face that I will give u money but romance na -0% , calls zero , that any time I calls her it is sex and after sex I don't bother to cuddle with her I only zoom off to my laptop to write more code

She nagged and nagged I had to cut her off she is going around telling my friends how heartless I am but since she no be sublime text or ubuntu 20 loaded with developers tools and installed with kubuntu file manager

To hell with her , I miss her toto coz some times na it I dey use calm my brain down

2 Likes

Re: What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student by pizzzy(m): 4:58am On Apr 19, 2021
She probably likes you,the question now is what do you want from her? if you like her back do your thing remember delay is dangerous plus attraction has expiring date but don't get caught up bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student by ghettochild(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lastlook:
Long Story....

Last week Monday, around 3AM in the morning, its was an emergency situation for me. I had to put on the gen, called a friend in the other room to bring in his system for me to use. I was running a server debug on my own system and repatching some program on his own, connected one of the system to 60-Inch LG TV for better viewing.

After an hour, when i was still on it, someone was knocking on my door, it's a selfcon, (School Area and I'm not a student) i told the person to come in. It was a lady, imagine around 4AM, she asked, if she could charge her phone. I told her "she is free, she did and she left."(really not looking)

After few minutes(almost done with the server debugging), i heard someone knocking, i told the person to come in. It was a different lady again, she asked, if she could charge her phone.

I told her "she is free" while on it, it was taking her time to leave. I asked if there is any issue with the extension socket, she said no but her charger. (still not looking)

I told her, "you can remove my phone and use the charger." she replied "thanks" Finally, i looked at her, she was uncomfortable. I told her to sit, relax and set the charger, it should work. She did, all was good, she left.

My friend came in and ask if all was good, i told him, almost. I was done around 5AM something with the issues, put off the gen around 7am.

Around 7am, the first lady came, unplug and she left, the second lady came around 8am, i had already unplug the phone and just gave it to her, she said thanks, i replied you are welcome and she left.

On last week tuesday, i saw her coming my way with her friend probably going to school. I immediately looked away. (I'm not the type that like greeting nor dress just to impress or show off... Just normal round neck, nothing special, Mark Zuckerberg life style.)

Opon all the odds, she greeted me, i replied "HI", i moved fast immediately (believe me she is too beautiful, but my brain only work for money this days)

Later in the noon, i was outside with my friend dicussing about Ubuntu 20.04, immediately, i saw her coming back, i looked away just to avoid her greeting, she greeted me again and she asked, if i was going to put on the gen later, i said yes. She gave me her phone to help her and even her passcode, she said, i should call so so number, when the phone is on, so she can come and do some assignment. (after she left, my friend said, you are in trouble already, i said how? He smiled )

I was angry inside but i collect it, she look sincere. Later, i put on the gen but i didnt unlock nor called. She came later for the phone and she asked why didnt i called. I told her "i forgot" she said thanks and she left.

On Wednesday, she came alone, i was alone outside my room. She asked, if all was good, i said yes. She said, she wanted to say thanks. I told her "You are welcome". She sat far but close to my room, she was busy pressing her phone and i was watching her nor said a word. But guys at my end keep greeting her, saying hi, all this... You should be familiar with how male student like to flirt.

She asked me, Do you even cooked? you only have one spoon, one plate and one cup. That almost crack my laughing but i didnt. I replied her, not really.

She asked several question, i asked none, i dont even know her name till now. Anytime she left, people here will be like she is beautiful, i should connect them with her.

TO CUT THE STORY SHORT, now she come to my side everyday even till today, she never ask about my relationship or maybe for money or what i do to earn a living. She always take permission before she enter my room or do something, She is acting like, i am her brother or boyfriend. If am busy, she will be like, do you need help with anything before she leave for studying. She was even trying to help pay for my fuel bill today and went ahead and bought the fuel.

I dont know her plan, what she is trying to gain or do.
If u like her..ask her out.. if u dont...then leave it at the level it is.. once she sees u aint making a move..
She'll also understand it will b d way it is

1 Like

Re: What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student by Lastlook: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2021
ghettochild:

If u like her..ask her out.. if u dont...then leave it at the level it is.. once she sees u aint making a move..
She'll also understand it will b d way it is

Ah, thanks a lot. I can't ask her out. Already with someone.

1 Like

Re: What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student by Lastlook: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
NobleDeSage001:
Her plan is to warm herself into your heart. She is gradually seeking for a way to get in but, her success will depend on you. If you let her in, she will come and take over.

But, if you keep resisting her, a time will come when she will hate you.

What exactly do you want from her? If you need a girlfriend, then it's up to you. But, she might be a distraction to your job. You must be careful whatever you do with her.

Thanks bro, i was wondering, why she was like that.... Already with someone, she saw the lady pictures on my phone... Enough pictures of my lady to scared her away but still... She still keep coming....

Funny enough... She didnt ask me, who is this lady... I am sure, she will have asked of my name from people around... She never asked my name, she just talk... I don't know her name too. I dont call her by name nor anything... I just talk, what ever i intend to.....

1 Like

Re: What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student by Lastlook: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
As programmer let advise u , u know we hardly have time for girls and if we do na seasonal and most time girls complain we don't give them enough time etc

I will advise u of u like her , sat her and discuss with her let her know u are not totally ready for relationship but you love her checking on you ,

Tell her that sometimes u love to be left alone with ur computer which is ur first girlfriend

Secondly don't promise her anything like I will kill buhari for u or some yeye promise

Relax and enjoy the love of ur life

My last girlfriend said it plain to my face that I will give u money but romance na -0% , calls zero , that any time I calls her it is sex and after sex I don't bother to cuddle with her I only zoom off to my laptop to write more code

She nagged and nagged I had to cut her off she is going around telling my friends how heartless I am but since she no be sublime text or ubuntu 20 loaded with developers tools and installed with kubuntu file manager

To hell with her , I miss her toto coz some times na it I dey use calm my brain down

Hahaha.... Really, life of developer eh.... Many things to think about and many things to worried about......

My landlord had to come and rename my room name to Ghost of (the house name)... Some people will even tag you with sort of names....

My girlfriend later came to understood and always encourage me, even always pushing me to work.... No stress....

But this girl eh, i am just tired...
Re: What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student by Lastlook: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
pizzzy:
She probably likes you,the question now is what do you want from her? if you like her back do your thing remember delay is dangerous plus attraction has expiring date but don't get caught up bro.

I thought as much. I guess, i caused it when, i asked her to used my charger when my phone was not even full.
Re: What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student by pizzzy(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lastlook:

I thought as much. I guess, i caused it when, i asked her to used my charger when my phone was not even full.
maybe true but she might have a crush on you long before you guys started talking
Re: What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student by NobleDeSage001: 4:30am On Apr 20, 2021
Lastlook:

Thanks bro, i was wondering, why she was like that.... Already with someone, she saw the lady pictures on my phone... Enough pictures of my lady to scared her away but still... She still keep coming....

Funny enough... She didnt ask me, who is this lady... I am sure, she will have asked of my name from people around... She never asked my name, she just talk... I don't know her name too. I dont call her by name nor anything... I just talk, what ever i intend to.....

One may not conclude on what her target is until you find out. I can deduce that she is interested in you and she is just positioning herself to allow you make the move.

Some desperate girls care less about your relationship status. All they want is to get you for themselves.

If you want, you can sit her down and talk some sense into her. Her response will give her intentions out. She may not admit it, but if you can read women, their emotions and body language, you will decode what she is up to.

I figure out that you are not the type of guy that jump on anything that wear skirt.
Perhaps, you are one of the honourable men left in Nigeria.
Kudos!
Re: What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student by GeneralPula: 5:28am On Apr 20, 2021
Tiger generator! Making girls flock around since 406BC! You’ve started well without giving a damnn, but coming to Nairaland means you wanna give a damnn..

Do not loose guard. Never ever ask her out nor talk to her about anything relationship, cuz she already acting attached! If she wants to suck your dick, put it in her mouth and let it ends there..

If she ask you anything concerning relationship, tell her you don’t need one from now till next 7years. If she ask why, tell her cuz you have nothing to offer- not money, not emotions, not care, that the only thing you have to offer is dick..

She won’t still mind & she’s gone become your fuckmate .. That’s how to turn a girl to fuckmate!

I repeat never ever talk to her regarding relationship and your response should always be I’ve got nothing to offer aside from dickkk!

One of the reason why you don’t need to talk to her regarding relationships is simply cuz she’s not the only girl that will act like that, other girls are coming. Don’t limit yourself for one puccy at your tender age.

I also had a tiger generator back then in school and I’m speaking from experience here!

Happy & sweet fuckks in advance !

(1) (Reply)

Business To Invest On With 250k As A Student! / Do You Still Watch Wrestling? I Stopped Watching Because It Is Not Real. Video / Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.