Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 (36966 Views)

Baylesa United Beat Nasarawa, Clinch First FA Title, Qualify For CAF Confed Cup / Euro 2020: England Reach Their First Major Final Since 1966, To Play Italy / Iheanacho's Lone Goal Sends Leicester Into FA Cup Fourth Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Rossupti: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2021
xtechx:

Must everything be about tribe or ethnicity here? If they begin to sideline Igbo players in the national team, you and I will complain of being marginalized in sports.

Please change your mentality.

Honestly, they just don't know how disgusting they come across when they do this.

Village raised bush fools.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Ndyoo(m): 6:37am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
God bless Seniorman Kelechi Iheanacho
Congrats Odogwu!

3 Igbo strikers are on a scoring spree dominating Europe
Simy Nwankwo just broke George Weah record in Italy, and is close to breaking Aubamayang record
Paul Onuachu is the highest goal scorer in Belgium for this season.
Kelechi Iheanacho just became Leicester city's highest scorer for this season and fired them to FA Cup final since 56 yrs

Meanwhile the Fulani captain Musa is now playing for Kano Pillars and was unveiled some days ago in a cubicle grin grin

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

Life is in stages. You get at the peak and sometimes you go down. It's not the end of the world for Musa playing for Kano Pillars. Show some little love. This same Musa was always there for the Nigerian team. Fulani or not... He deserves our respect.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by joshmee4real(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2021
Kelechi, that Baba try for you o
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by dipson4u08(m): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Simy Nwankwo just broke George Weah record in Italy, and is close to breaking Aubamayang record
Kelechi Iheanacho just became Leicester city's highest scorer for this season and fired them to FA Cup final since 56 yrs

Meanwhile the Fulani captain Musa is now playing for Kano Pillars and was unveiled some days ago in a cubicle grin grin

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

grin grin grin grin grin the fulani captain got me cracked up.....kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikik
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Faber(m): 6:47am On Apr 19, 2021
24SEVEN:

gaa submit onwe gi na ulo ndi ara. isi adiro gi nma.
Negodu umunna gi. Ha niile bu ndi ara.

Look at ur kinsmen blow. Their head corret? They need the rehab. You yourself need am bad bad

Efulefu

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by kingjudecy(m): 6:47am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

INDEED YOU ARE A TRUE ON OF A BIGOT FROM THE EAST.
WHAT A SHAME TO REASON PRIMITIVELY IN THIS 21ST CENTURY.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Faber(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2021
joshmee4real:
Kelechi, that Baba try for you o

What baffles me is his consistency and also Vardy's goal drought.

Hmmm Vardy is mad right now

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by mmyfarmsltd(m): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Just like racism please keep tribalism away from sport games....it doesn't help sportsmanship.
Also note that there was a time musa armed was at the peek and was playing for one of the finest clubs in Europe before been transfer to the finest club in Saudi.....even though his football age is young the man ain't a boy and that will affect the performances

Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Faber(m): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2021
kingjudecy:

INDEED YOU ARE A TRUE ON OF A BIGOT FROM THE EAST. WHAT A SHAME TO REASON PRIMITIVELY IN THIS 21ST CENTURY.
Nne na Nna gi primitive abi?
Musa bu nwafo Ijaw abi? Obuzighi onye Fulani
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Faber(m): 6:52am On Apr 19, 2021
mmyfarmsltd:
Just like racism please keep tribalism away from sport games....it doesn't help sportsmanship.
Also note that there was a time musa armed was at the peek and was playing for one of the finest clubs in Europe before been transfer to the finest club in Saudi.....even though his football age is young the man ain't a boy and that will affect the performances

I no talk anything wrong. So I no get apologies for you or anybody. Better prepare and leave mentioning me go to work unless you no get work. Me off to work
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Realhommie(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

cheesy

All those attacking my comments about Musa, shouting tribalism up and down. Is Musa now a Benin man or Ijaw man. Did I said anything bad about his tribe? na you people shame suppose catch pass. It was Musa and the Northern cabals in NFF that scattered the Super Eagles Rohr is trying to rebuild.

See what they did. They brought quota system into Super Eagles. They prevailed on Sunday Oliseh to make their own captain. Oliseh took the armband from Vicent Enyama... One of Africa's finest goalies and gave it to Musa ahead of Mikel, Echiejile and Emenike. This scatterd Super Eagles. Enyama felt humiliated and retired. Emenike who was our best striker that time and who came out as top scorer in Afcon 2013 also retired. The team was in anarchy. DR Congo even begin win us.

Oliseh was a very good coach but the Northern abokki cabals in NFF no allow him to work. His Super Eagles was one of the worst we experienced. Even spoon them no win. They lost even at CHAN. Oliseh left them and went back to his base in Europe where he transformed Fortuna Sittard and won the Dutch 2nd Division title with them, promoted them to 1st division. Their first silverware since 23 yrs.

Rohr came on board and asked Musa to surrender the armband to Mikel who was his senior in the team.

Now look at the AFCON qualifiers. Person wey no dey with a club for close to 1 year was called up to the team just because he is the captain and from North. They sidelined Paul Onuachu who was scoring goals like madt in Belgium. I remember when Mikel was sidelined even as a captain because he was playing in the Championship. When we saw this... A lot of us hit Gehrot Rohr hard on Twitter, we involved Sports journalists in the country. I was burning my airtime calling Radio stations during Sports shows asking them to tell Rohr to include Paul Onuachu. Las las Rohr come get sense by force and included Paul Onuachu at the last minute.

It was this same Paul Onuachu that scored the lone goal in Porto Novo and broke the Benin jinx in their homeland since 20 years. Paul Onuachu also scored the following week against Lesotho.

Now they asked him to return to Kano Pillars so that they will have arguments to pressure Rohr to retain him as captain. Captain wey no get club, even a player plying his trade in China no deserve to be our captain. Our boys are the best in Africa right now.

The Musa and his northern cabals nearly killed our Super Eagles. That's just the truth. The Super Eagles is our national pribe. That's our joy right now. No be say you build one or two mini sports centres you will come force yourself on us. When it is clear you are no longer performing and needs to retire honorable. Victor Moses, Odion Ighalo, Mikel and co don retire to pave way for our young stars. Musa should do the same.

If football na quota system blacks for no full the French team come win the World Cup for France.

The tribalism crew. I no insult any tribe here. Perhaps na inferiority complex they worry you people.
All these you've written here though accurate to a large extent doesn't excuse your earlier post as being tribalistic in nature.

You didn't mention his tribe to educate or inform, you did to shame him in comparison to your kinsmen doing excellently well at the moment. This is a very lame excuse at trying to justify your gaffe. And for your info, Musa isn't Fulani, he isn't even a northerner though he grew up in Jos..

Now considering everything he's done for the team, his dedication and commitments over the years, his humility which is second to none, it would be very unfair to just throw him under the bus because he's not played competitive football for a few months. He's the captain of the team for crying out loud, the leader of the squad. His influence can not be over emphasized. He's paid his dues and what he's getting now is respect which he truly deserves.

I didn't bash Rohr for his inclusion in the team even without a clubside at the time. I saw it differently so i understood his reason. As there were people like you who condemned that decision by Rohr there were also those who defended it gallantly, and it wasn't borne out of tribalism. Everybody can't see things through same prism.

Finally, the Nigerian league may not be at par with what we have in Europe but there are good players, technically gifted and very talented guys here who would hold their own against those guys from Europe. We saw this when that player from Enyimba got introduced in the game against Lesotho, there are many guys like that in the league. And Kano Pillars are a traditional powerhouse, an elite team in the league. It may be a step down for Musa but it is not totally a wrong move if you look at it without any sentiments. It was a purely football move on the part of Musa and a combination of football and marketing/biz move for the club and be extension the Nigerian league hence i don't agree with your assertion that it's done be the Cabal in NFF just to allow continue as captain.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Realhommie(m): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

I no talk anything wrong. So I no get apologies for you or anybody. Better prepare and leave mentioning me go to work unless you no get work. Me off to work
You can't be the only one right.. Everybody saw what you did there so quit arguing. You were wrong.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by RuddyFusion(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Leicester must beat Chelsea weather Chelsea fans like it, or not! angry

Very annoying set of standing fans tongue
shut up there ....get ready to CRY
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by RuddyFusion(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

What baffles me is his consistency and also Vardy's goal drought.

Hmmm Vardy is mad right now
but na Verdy dey do the assist nah....so not that bad
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Goodnigga: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2021
NiggasInParis:
shocked

This guy's grace to grass and 'come back' to GRACE story should be a Life Case study!

Like this, Where Everything go even burst is if On the F.A Finals he scores again, then just forget it!
he will scrore the only two goals, and both will be from first half. I have spoken!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by onetouch04: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2021
Hate speech. Be careful!
shocked shocked cool cool grin grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Ryan14(m): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

Fulani Captain?
Choi some pipo get mouth Shaa.

God bless #Seniorman
God bless #Iheanacho
God bless #Nigeria
And God bless you that's reading right now

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by lebete3000: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2021
powalez:
This guy is now proving his doubters wrong

As a super sub ba?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Halifaxguy: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

I'm a full blooded igboman. However this your post is rubbish. Even Kelechi Iheanacho will be ashamed of you and will quickly disassociate himself from you. Sane igbos are not known to be tribal bigots. Shame on you once again and those that like your comment. Bastard sad!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by amaifehenry(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

Guy stop this shameful display of stupidity. I’m an Igbo man but what you’re doing here is just stupidity. I think Nairaland should have a way of stopping trash like this from polluting a post that celebrates an excellent Nigerian. Celebrate him as an Igbo, that’s good but don’t insult and malign other tribe while doing so. That’s just bigotry and I hate it. It’s becoming too much here.

I’m sure the boys’ progress has made every Nigerian proud irrespective of tribe. It’s enough to make you proud as an Igbo. That one of us is a shining light in these dark times of our Nation should make you proud.

NB: Ahmed Musa has paid his dues for Nigeria. We love him irrespective of his tribe.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka
nwannem calm down .... if you have met ahmed musa in person you would regret typing this... met him before at rayfield jos ... very friendly person .. you would be surprised he no even carry that islam thing for head at all....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Eddiecute86(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2021
saajus:
Hmmm, if this boy stops my club's dream, I go swear for am o. His goal fulenge fulenge should stop at that Semi final.

Better still let him score their consolation goal.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by mechanics(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Congrats to him.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by angelEmade: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:

Oga shift one side. Tribalism no dey my comment na your brain dey configured to tribal statements. How many tribal statements from Shettima, Pantami, Ganduje and co you don condemn here on this forum. Reset your brain to factory settings. Use this code 256-765 take reset ur brain grin grin
Truth is actually different from tribalism but as Africans we keep mixing both. When white people call me 'black man!' honestly I do not feel offended...or am I white?
indeed most of them mean no harm as they are nice and friendly to you and will even pay your bills! Sometimes they call themselves names that are even worse. (frequent travellers will understand)
Anyone who truly want the progress of the eagles will support the truths commented by the commenter of this comment I quoted.
As a Yoruba man I think I can be a little bit neutral in all of these arguments...
Truth is always bitter.
Fact is not tribalism.
Musa isn't really on par with his team mates from the south when it comes to excellence
and yes! this Amaka people are currently on fire!

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by PericomaNwankwo: 7:58am On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

How old are you stuuuupidtin??

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by vickydevoka(m): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2021
NiggasInParis:
shocked

This guy's grace to grass and 'come back' to GRACE story should be a Life Case study!

Like this, Where Everything go even burst is if On the F.A Finals he scores again, then just forget it!
Abeg his own case no get grass. Na less grace to more grace
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by vickydevoka(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2021
Rahkman:
Omo the kain grace wey dey follow this guy ehn grin kelechi for balon d’or and african player of the year grin

Please guys bet9ja has been reversing my withdrawals....is it because its weekend or what?
Make I send you my account number make you try am
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Benki003(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Leicester must beat Chelsea weather Chelsea fans like it, or not! angry

Very annoying set of standing fans tongue

because the reach uefa champions semi final person no go hear word for them gain

them don forget say westbrom beat them 5:2
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by saajus: 8:14am On Apr 19, 2021
Wow, you are wise. That's a win-win. Scoreline like 4-1 or 5-1. Win for my club, win for my country man
Eddiecute86:

Better still let him score their consolation goal.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by EmekaBlue(m): 8:22am On Apr 19, 2021
senior man come cut soap for me

But Chelsea wins d FA cup

Blues for life
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by Fmghewzy(m): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2021
Jimmyubah2:

Didn't you read the line where he said fulani captain Musa?
Don't mind that fool,that is how they use their own mouth to cause problem for themselves.

Later they would come out to scream people hate igbos ,look at the numbers of likes he got,it shows most of them think the same way.

Cheastbeating, tribalism and bragging is their way.

Just leave them, before they start playing the victim card, another thing they are very good at.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Sends Leicester To First FA Cup Final Since 1969 by WEALTHYMII: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=Faber post=100911882]God bless Seniorman Kelechi Iheanacho
Congrats Odogwu!

Igbo Amaka

Football Amaka

This is racism!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) / NFF Appoints Kanu, Okocha & Babangida As Scouts, Eguavoen Reacts / Jose Mourinho Praises Ronaldo After His Historical Hat-Trick Against Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.