Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government (13320 Views)

Adewale Giwa To Gani Adams: Resign If You Can’t Sacrifice Your Life For Yorubas / President Buhari Split Nigeria Now, Disaster Is Coming - Pastor Adewale Giwa / Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by ZendayaColeman(f): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:
Attention seeking pastor...

Hian

Helinues alatenuje olosi ole ole alapamasise

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by phkka1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
The truth or thinking aloud?
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by Patrioticman007(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
I was speaking to a political analyst, who said that millions of Niger Republic has registered for NIN!

With thousands of Nigerians being killed and displaced daily, is it not easy for them to take over

Nigerians, wake up!!!

When Obj gifted a whole Bakassi to Cameroon, with its oil. You where sleeping then abi ?.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by Faithful1234(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:
Hian
effect of kwale weed.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by mrfreestuff: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kundagarten:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/18/terrorists-in-charge-of-buhari-govt-pastor-giwa-claims/
CAN members shah. I just keep wondering how their hatred for Buhari allow some of them sleep at night.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

Hian

SHUT UP!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Na today u dey realize this ? Btw Buhari is not that terroristic... Does very questionable things and doesn't quite care for anyone, but terrorist ? I can't say.. Funny thing is that when you go back to history, Shagari is perhaps the most pro-Sharia Leader we have ever had, but everyone seems to forget.. Abiola, the Pres-elect, was a vicious Sharia and Islamic advocate that was able to play everyone, and nobody says anything either.

However, Buhari gets all the slack for things he did not stand by or do? Why ? Abeg, allow him do the remainder of the 2years. After all, he won two elections. Next time don't vote a "terrorist"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by Brushstrokes20: 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
...even Buhari himself is a BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORIST!

#BIRDS OF A FEATHER

useless govt of self serving THIEVES and bandits

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by ensamy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
Whenever Shakau is making Boko haram video, we see few masked men around him. Pantami may be one of the masked men. cool shocked shocked :oo

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by henrysam(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

Hian
With your moniker and your post I surely know you came from hell.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by zone51: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
ictjobber:

A concerned Nigerian
Indeed grin grin
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by ukahrawah: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
BHari will count himself first then others would follow. "Afterall, an attack on BHaram is an attack on the North."

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Government of the terrorists, by the terrorists and for the terrorists !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

Hian
Bloody terrorist jumping from one thread to another in defence of terrorism.
You had better relocate to Sambisa where your likes are.
Nigerians are wise and with time you will have your Republic of Terrorism where terrorists like you can be trained in advanced terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by charlesucheh(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Pantami is a terrorist!!!

Quote me to say rubbish make the gods of Eriemokwokwarien strike your head to pieces
intact, an undiluted TALIBAN

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by Blackdisciple(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

Quote me to say rubbish make the gods of Eriemokwokwarien strike your head to pieces

Tell them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by Blackdisciple(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
It's obvious to the naked eyes...
We wait to hear from some extremist Islamic Clark from the North and the mumuric
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by Zane2point4(m): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
Queenlovely:
The USA and Soviet Union were enemies, the USA spewed all sort of propaganda calling Soviet all sort of evil names,

But when the Soviet Union and USA saw the need to cooperate to defeat Germany,

The USA started calling Soviet army gallant hero's all all cherubic names. sweet names

When Jonathan stepped down peacefully, his enemies changed their narrative and called him all sort of sweet names like man of peace Etc.

When buhari steps down, he would be called a hero by the same confused people.
You hardly make sense in all your post in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by Livingstone124: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Igbos are very intelligent and visionary people we foresaw what this one chance president will bring upon us we refused to vote him. But others foolishly voted this calamity of a president. Here we are on life support machine. #Nigerians can't breathe#

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by Queenlovely(f): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
Zane2point4:
You hardly make sense in all your post in nairaland
I went through your comments, just to see if I can help you.
I just found out you are a...... . .
go and learn how to read and stop looking for witty one liner
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by akilo1: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
Wrong headline...the government is a terrorist organisation even the lifeless one is bokonharam ,funali and bandit.general overseer
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by micflo28(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2021
That is why Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen have become unstoppable. Terrorists have hijacked Nigerian Government.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by Zane2point4(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Queenlovely:

I went through your comments, just to see if I can help you.

I just found out you are a...... . .

go and learn how to read and stop looking for witty one liner
Am very serious on this, you talk off points, no headings no narratives no content, just OP,
What's the correlation there, America and Soviets, the people liking Buhari wen he steps down lipsrsealed
How does it corrollate with the topic at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by DivineDynamics: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Christ Jesus will NOT let His people down.

He will continue to be our refuge in the days of trouble.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
If it condones terrorist sympathisers, if it surrounds itself with terrorists, if it appoints terrorists to sensitive positions then it's very likely a terrorist too
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by naija1stnigar(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist if not he won't have appointed terrorist pantami into such a very sensitive position

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by stevenosa(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

Hian

Did he get your attention now? Let call a fly a fly, not butterfly.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by Kingspin(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2021
Buhari is a fake president who drive joy in appointing jihad, Islamic scholars, lmams, terrorist and radicals into public office.

That's why the country is a mess.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by Jaapu: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
I was speaking to a political analyst, who said that millions of Niger Republic has registered for NIN!

With thousands of Nigerians being killed and displaced daily, is it not easy for them to take over

Nigerians, wake up!!!

Fake news manufacturers association. Una welldone.
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by Elidrisy20: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
pastor you go shout tire
Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Terrorists In Charge Of Buhari's Government by mechanics(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

But he said those things he said then was that he lacked proper understanding of the happenings then and he was just a teenager.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Rebuilds INEC Office In Khana LGA That Was Burnt During Rivers Rerun / Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja / Petrol Scarcity: Marketers Defy FG, Hike Pump Price To N280/litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.