Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD (2021); All Codes For Glo Network - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD (2021); All Codes For Glo Network (20317 Views)

How To Keep Your Glo Line From Being Blocked While Not In Use For Long Period / Enjoy #200,000 Airtime On Your Glo Sim (see How) / How To Check Your BVN Number With Your Mobile Phone Without Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD (2021); All Codes For Glo Network by positiveequator(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
Do you want to know how to check your Glo phone number? If your answer is yes, then this article is just for you, as it discusses various ways to check your phone number on Glo.

Have a good read.

How to Check my Glo Number – An Introduction
Glo is one of the biggest telecommunications networks in Nigeria and Africa.

Every Glo customer is assigned a unique Glo phone number through which they can communicate with other people on the same network and other networks.

Everyone should know their Glo phone numbers by heart, however, it is possible to forget them sometimes.

Maybe you just got the SIM and you’re not accustomed to the number yet, or you’re missing some numbers for some reason.

Don’t panic just yet.

There are ways to check your phone number on Glo.

How to Check Glo number
Many people suddenly can’t find an answer when they ask themselves the question, “How to check my Glo number on my phone.”

At the moment, the question might look complex, but there are simple ways to know your Glo number.

Method 1 on how to check your Glo number
Pay attention to this technique if you want to know how to check number on Glo.

Insert the SIM card whose phone number you want to check in a phone
Dial 1244 from the line
Carefully listen to the automatic system voice for your Glo number and write it down somewhere.
That’s all! Doing a Glo number check with 1244 is as easy as it gets.

Method 2 on how to know Glo number
This second method on how to get your Glo number will require a USSD code.

Yes, it is possible to use a code to check Glo number. So, if you are looking for a code to check your Glo number, here is how.

Simply dial *135*8#.

The next message or prompt you will get on your screen should be your Glo mobile phone number.

That USSD is the code to get Glo number and it works every time.

Method 3 on how to get Glo number
This method on how to check your number on Glo is quite simple but it can be stressful.

In this case, all you have on how to check phone number on Glo is dial 121, which is the Glo customer care line.

It may take a while before you get a reply from a customer care service agent, but in the end, you will get your phone number.

Recap
Many people ask themselves questions like “How to find my Glo number,” “What is the code to check my Glo number,” or “How to view my Glo number.”

The answers to these questions are pretty much simple.

Here they are:

Dial 1244 and wait for the automatic system voice to call out your number
Dial *135*8# and wait for a message containing your Glo number
Contact a Glo customer care representative and request your Glo number.
As you can see these methods for how to check Glo phone number are quite straightforward.

Continue Here for Other Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Glo Shortcodes and More

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Zoo Probes Cash-eating Gorilla / Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors / Technology, A Blessing Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.