Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? (3484 Views)

See What They Are Saying This Morning in Lagos / People Keep Saying This And I Don't Understand Why? / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by Nollywoodpikin: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Yes, I am still standing on my decision not to have my own kids.

Source: https://yawabase.com/you-are-a-disgrace-to-your-mother/

1 Like

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by lilvicky68(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Let's stop making irrelevant people relevant abeg...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by Ammishaddai: 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
It's her choice not to have kids abeg. But she should not corrupt our society by peddling herself after being used by many men who want kids
Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by doggedfighter(f): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
She said it before and we heard. I even applauded her decision.

What happened again?

7 Likes

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
It's her choice which should be respected.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by cococandy(f): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
In fact, I may dedicate my life work to catering to kids around the world.

This is a worthwhile aspiration.
What’s wrong with it?
Imagine making a thread out of it. You people are so weird .

6 Likes

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by mariahAngel(f): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nollywoodpikin:
Yes, I am still standing on my decision not to have my own kids. It was a decision I took when I was 16. I will rather go for adoption than have my own children. In fact, I may dedicate my life work to catering to kids around the world. I hope my future husband will understand and respect my decision

Source: https://yawabase.com/you-are-a-disgrace-to-your-mother/

What is disgraceful about it?
In fact, I think it's a cause worth commending.
Service to humanity requires sacrifice and selflessness.
I hope she finds a man who understands and shares the same life aspiration with her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by kushme: 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Fat fvcks don't know how to manage resources..

They come to spend few days in your house, they occupy the toilet, wasting the lil water you are managing..

In the kitchen again, they will cook food with all the ingredients you've been managing...

For this managing time, don't invite fat fvcks around oh..

1 Like

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by StPete: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2021
She probably can't have kids after destroying her womb through abortion. Using this as excuse ahead in the event that she marries and can't bear children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by meobizy(f): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
She needs a jump rope, sit-ups and boxing gloves. That body is unappealing.
Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by kovic7(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
looks like an overfed pig... Likely to snore like a spoil generator with bad smelling armpits and pu**y....

No child should be made to go through all that smell and snore.... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by Solsix(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
cococandy:

What’s wrong with it?
She should also look for a man with the same dreams
Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by JovialJune(f): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
kovic7:
looks like an overfed pig... Likely to snore like a spoil generator with bad smelling armpits and pu**y....

Na human being you bash like this? At least she's proud to show herself off, you this hammer head of horror, let's see your face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by cococandy(f): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Solsix:

She should also look for a man with the same dreams
maybe she’s not even interested in that

1 Like

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by Solsix(m): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
cococandy:
maybe she’s not even interested in that
It seems you didn't read up before posting
Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by cococandy(f): 1:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
kovic7:

meobizy:
She needs a jump rope, sit-ups and boxing gloves. That body is unappealing.
StPete:
She probably can't have kids after destroying her womb through abortion. Using this as excuse ahead in the event that she marries and can't bear children
kushme:
Fat fvcks don't know how to manage resources..

They come to spend few days in your house, they occupy the toilet, wasting the lil water you are managing..

In the kitchen again, they will cook food with all the ingredients you've been managing...

For this managing time, don't invite fat fvcks around oh..

y’all have nothing but audacity though.

Her offense is what? Deciding what she wants to do with her own body?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by cococandy(f): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Solsix:

It seems you didn't read up before posting
You’re right she mentioned husband.

That being said, she’s already public with her opinion and plan. I’m sure the man will be well aware before they get married

1 Like

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by Klass99(f): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by Liposure: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
What a waste of womb and woman resources.
Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by Sarcastic101: 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
mariahAngel:

What is disgraceful about it?
In fact, I think it's a cause worth commending.
Service to humanity requires sacrifice and selflessness.
I hope she finds a man who understands and shares the same life aspiration with her.
She'd keep hoping till she die
She'd never find a man
She should put it simply that she doesn't have a womb
Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by JovialJune(f): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Liposure:
What a waste of womb and woman resources.

She is one out of billions of women in the world, go and look for the ones that will continue to breed till oblivion, her life her choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by JovialJune(f): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sarcastic101:

She'd keep hoping till she die
She'd never find a man
She should put it simply that she doesn't have a womb

A woman decides to spare another human the stress and suffering of being in this wicked world, wants to help motherless babies and orphans that are already facing hell on earth, automatically means she's wombless? How old are you, five?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by kushme: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
cococandy:

y’all have nothing but audacity though.

Her offense is what? Deciding what she wants to do with her own body?
Smh

I know you like it when I call your name..

Coco, I don't give a fvck about your candy.. grin
Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by crackhaus: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
What I find really fascinating is how these group of women who have no interest in having kids, always love to announce and reiterate their choices over and over again for everyone to hear.

For people who claim they don't care about pandering to societal expectations, they sure do care enough about being judged which is why they feel the need to announce it in the first place.

If you don't want kids, that's really your personal problem... no stranger on the internet gives a fvck at the end of the day. Yes, people will talk and criticize but by the time the day is done, everyone retreats and faces their own problems.

What women like this need to do is to simply find a man who shares those same goals with them and to ensure they're open enough to let any guy they're dating know about their choice very early in the relationship.

Don't go and marry first before telling your husband you don't want to have kids, then start crying crocodile tears when he doesn't support it.
Na you do yourself...

3 Likes

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by armyofone(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
She is not a disgrace in any way. Her choice is hers.
Not every woman has that maternal power to carry and raise babies. What she is planning to do ( not have children) is selfless and worthy to be praised and given support not shamed!

1 Like

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by kovic7(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
JovialJune:

Na human being you bash like this? At least she's proud to show herself off, you this hammer head of horror, let's see your face.

goat, go bring your mama make I show her my face....
Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by 2special(m): 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
cococandy:

What’s wrong with it?
Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by AishaYesufu: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2021
How are you sure that she hasn't destroyed her womb through unprecedented abortions and pills, and only saying this just to disguise?
Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by mariahAngel(f): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
armyofone:
She is not a disgrace in any way. Her choice is hers.
Not every woman has that maternal power to carry and raise babies. What she is planning to do ( not have children) is selfless and worthy to be praised and given support not shamed!

How dare you say this as a man? shocked

Get ready to be simpified grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Not A Disgrace To Womanhood For Saying This? by armyofone(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
grin grin goodness! grin

mariahAngel:

How dare you say this as a man? shocked

Get ready to be simpified grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go For A Divorce? / The Background, Purpose and Character Of Witchcraft/Wizard Hunting in N / Walking Away- Domestic Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.