Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man (1576 Views)

Fasoranti: I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by optionalY09: 1:10am On Apr 19, 2021
How can a man as old as Ayo Adebanjo who claimed to have been fighting the Yoruba peoples fight still be saying at this time that he doesn’t support self determination and he’s not against it.

He should be ashamed of himself, how can you claimed to have been fighting for the Yoruba people for your entire lifetime and their is no achievement you can point to. It means you are using Yoruba people to fight for your pocket. I also feared they might have killed the young Odumakin if likely he doesn’t support their position on restructuring. Every Yoruba people want to break away from Nigeria.

We want self determination not restructuring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Jerryherd: 1:37am On Apr 19, 2021
cool

Speak for yourself and your family, as for me and my people we want a great United restructured Nigeria

People without any assets businesses or tangible thing in other regions are quick to scream "self determination"

Yet they come from poor State that can't pay common teacher's salary without federal allocation, some of them rely on other people's port for export and import, some quickly say agriculture yet many of them haven't seen a cocoa beans in their lifetime, most of them can't leave the comfort of city to go back to village to cultivate crops

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by optionalY09: 1:41am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Speak for yourself and your family, as for me and my people we want a great United restructured Nigeria

People without any assets businesses or tangible thing in other regions are quick to scream "self determination"

Yet they come from poor State that can't pay common teacher's salary without federal allocation

There is no way we won’t keep working together like we currently do with Ghana Benin and Niger among other allies we don’t have to be in the same country to do things together at least thousands of Nigerians own investments and properties in London Dubai and other countries.

8 Likes

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Jerryherd: 1:44am On Apr 19, 2021
optionalY09:

There is no way we won’t keep working together like we currently do with Ghana Benin and Niger among other allies we don’t have to be in the same country to do things together at least thousands of Nigerians own investments and properties in London Dubai and other countries.

Now that's the mistake you are making... That you have ECOWAS free movement right to Ghana doesn't mean you start up a business as an alien, you can't even work without a permit, owning a house in Dubai still won't give you citizenship best you get is 5years residency, and after that you are unable to renew or pay property tax then forget the property

One of the major problems they had during first Republic was that some regions couldn't meet up their financial obligations and often borrowed from the centre.... Western region the richest also once borrowed under Ladoke/Fani Kayode era

6 Likes

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by realstars: 1:58am On Apr 19, 2021
Not Supp6rting And And Not Against Is A Dubble Cross Word.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by ShadowCracker(m): 3:07am On Apr 19, 2021
[s]
Jerryherd:
cool

Yet they come from poor State that can't pay common teacher's salary without federal allocation, some of them rely on other people's port for export and import, some quickly say agriculture yet many of them haven't seen a cocoa beans in their lifetime, most of them can't leave the comfort of city to go back to village to cultivate crops

[/s]
I am omo Bado-Isale Epe and I can tell you for free that we in Epe are for Yoruba nation.
If you want to be a slave to the Foolanis, you can relocate to the North.
Omo Ale jati jati angry.

6 Likes

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Jerryherd: 3:21am On Apr 19, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
I am omo Bado-Isale Epe and I can tell you for free that we in Epe are for Yoruba nation.
If you want to be a slave to the Foolanis, you can relocate to the North.
Omo Ale jati jati angry.

You can't be a Yoruba with this kind of manners Lai Lai

Omoluabi replies with sense and not insults like someone who lacks proper training

10 Likes

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by ShadowCracker(m): 3:51am On Apr 19, 2021
grin grin wink
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by orisa37: 4:07am On Apr 19, 2021
We want 100% Full AUTONOMOUS STATUS FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.

F.G to be limited to Foreign Relations only

And the STATES CONTRIBUTE 10% OF EACH STATE EARNINGS TO RUN F.G.

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 19, 2021
optionalY09:

I dnt mind ur view but the only reason Nigerians are standing tall without serious oppression from other countries is because of our territorial size, large army size, and population. Do u expect Ghana, South Africa and other African countries to tolerate the nonsensical attitude of ritual killings, human trafficking, cultism, skull mining, rampant prostitution, violation of laws, child theft, arm robbery, drug peddling without persistent, brutal xenophobic attacks?
They'll kill u without fear of any mighty threat. Should Nigeria divide, that will be the time you'll know the extreme hate world media stock for us; they'll call us disintegration of mighty nation into smaller clan of criminal and terrorists nations.
The way your state Governors leading u won't change, you'll witness only agony and regret. You can't advocate secession based on ethno-religious reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by ShadowCracker(m): 4:23am On Apr 19, 2021
Hotshisha:

You wey no fit make am for Nigeria, you dey worry yourself about Oodua Republic.
Guy you go still dey fucking poor like your father, if not poorer . Same people go still control your destiny , the hustler go still remain rich while people like you would remain poor and still ask for breaking of Oodua Republic to even smaller unit
Your opinion is not relevant, you are not Yoruba Fucckk off.
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by optionalY09: 4:23am On Apr 19, 2021
Coronabirus:
I dnt mind ur view but the only reason Nigerians are standing tall without serious oppression from other countries is because of our territorial size, large army size, and population. Do u expect Ghana, South Africa and other African countries to tolerate the nonsensical attitude of ritual killings, human trafficking, cultism, skull mining, rampant prostitution, violation of laws, child theft, arm robbery, drug peddling without persistent, brutal xenophobic attacks?
They'll kill u without fear of any mighty threat. Should Nigeria divide, that will be the time you'll know the extreme hate world media stock for us; they'll call us disintegration of mighty nation into smaller clan of criminal and terrorists nations.
The way your state Governors leading u won't change, you'll witness only agony and regret. You can't advocate secession based on ethno-religious reasons.

You sound as if small populated countries often face attack by bigger ones. For your information the global Yoruba people well over 100million, when it comes to numbers we have, resources we have it, human capital we have it, lands we have it, natural resources we have it. Can you tell me what makes a nation great than proper management of the aforementioned assets.

Yoruba Nation will be greater than many countries of the world when we stand alone

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Hotshisha: 4:28am On Apr 19, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Your opinion is not relevant, you are not Yoruba Fucckk off.

No go hustle, that was how your dad was chasing shadows when his mates were making millions in this same Nigeria. Biko go and hustle lazy Avonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

You can't be a Yoruba with this kind of manners Lai Lai

Omoluabi replies with sense and not insults like someone who lacks proper training
Instead of minding ur religious worship they waste ur time every Sunday advocating break up because of extreme fear of dominance that u once enjoyed. You oppress, persecute, and deny others their religious right but shaking in fear, spreading falsehood just to get reason to run away.
Breaking up isn't easy, millions has to die, to the extent that the remaining malnourished won't have any strength to chant the same song. I always laugh your reasoning; don't ever underestimate the intelligence of Northerners. You call us illiterates but we're smarter, more sophisticated, well exposed, with deep foresight than your entire generation.
Do u know the reason all heavy weapons of Nigerian military are based in the North despite fruitless effort of OBJ to take them to south?
Do u know why almost all major air force bases of NAF are in the North?
Do u know why almost all military hardware are in the north?
Do u know why Abuja was made capital of Nigeria?
All because of wisdom and foresight.
All those making mouth won't survive what you're praying/inviting except those miscreants pushing u to war with dual citizenship!
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by ShadowCracker(m): 4:31am On Apr 19, 2021
[s]
Hotshisha:

No go hustle, that was how your dad was chasing shadows when his mates were making millions in this same Nigeria. Boko go and hustle lazy Avonja
[/s]
omo nna, how many times do you want me to repeat myself.
Your opinion is not relevant angry.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Jerryherd: 4:35am On Apr 19, 2021
Coronabirus:
Instead of minding ur religious worship they waste ur time every Sunday advocating break up because of extreme fear of dominance that u once enjoyed. You oppress, persecute, and deny others their religious right but shaking in fear, spreading falsehood just to get reason to run away.
Breaking up isn't easy, millions has to die, to the extent that the remaining malnourished won't have any strength to chant the same song. I always laugh your reasoning; don't ever underestimate the intelligence of Northerners. You call us illiterates but we're smarter, more sophisticated, well exposed, with deep foresight than your entire generation.
Do u know the reason all heavy weapons of Nigerian military are based in the North despite fruitless effort of OBJ to take them to south?
So u know why almost all air force bases of NAF are in the North?
All those making mouth won't survive what you're praying/inviting except those miscreants pushing u to war with dual citizenship!

I beg to defer seccession and break up doesn't require war and should war happen, Hausa and Fulanis are far outnumbered by people who are very angry

And about relocation of FCT to Gwari land in Abuja, is because Tafawa Balewa was murdered in Lagos, Murtala was killed , Babangida almost got killed if not for Abacha that came from Ibadan to save him

All am saying is we need to restructure, let everyone have a mini government and laws, you like Sharia then fine, Ibos have their own customs and Laws, same as Yorubas we can coexist better if we respect our differences rather than force each others ideas on each others
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by ShadowCracker(m): 4:38am On Apr 19, 2021
[s]
Coronabirus:
Do u know why almost all major air force bases of NAF are in the North?
[/s]
Story for the gods tongue.
If you think you can win a war against Yorubas, wage it and see for yourself.
Ain't gonna know what hit em cool.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by helinues: 5:07am On Apr 19, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by helinues: 5:08am On Apr 19, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]

They have thrown your Oduduwa under the bus. grin grin

Na one by one una eyes go soon clear.. No be the same set of people who collected money from GEJ and still betray him dey lead this Oduduwa palava...
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by ShadowCracker(m): 5:09am On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

They have thrown your Oduduwa under the bus.

Na one by one una eyes go soon clear.. No be the same set of people who collected money from GEJ and still betray him dey lead this Oduduwa palava...
Monogamy you haven't answered my question, are you ready to.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by helinues: 5:11am On Apr 19, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Monogamy you haven't answered my question, are you ready to.

You have not directed your question to me.. Or have you?
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 19, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
War can only be fought by experienced veterans, swindling, rhetoric speeches and threat can't fight war.
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by ShadowCracker(m): 5:16am On Apr 19, 2021
helinues:

You have not directed your question to me.. Or have you?
What do you have to say about the Oduduwa nation rally in Ibadan?
Have you seen the pictures and videos, the turnout and crowd were massive.
Are you for Yoruba or against Yoruba ?.
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by helinues: 5:19am On Apr 19, 2021
ShadowCracker:

What do you have to say about the Oduduwa nation rally in Ibadan?
Have you seen the pictures and videos, the turnout and crowd were massive.
Are you for Yoruba or against Yoruba ?.

Waste of precious time, energy and at the same time creating nuisance by infringing on the right of others, one way or the other
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

I beg to defer seccession and break up doesn't require war and should war happen, Hausa and Fulanis are far outnumbered by people who are very angry

And about relocation of FCT to Gwari land in Abuja, is because Tafawa Balewa was murdered in Lagos, Murtala was killed , Babangida almost got killed if not for Abacha that came from Ibadan to save him

All am saying is we need to restructure, let everyone have a mini government and laws, you like Sharia then fine, Ibos have their own customs and Laws, same as Yorubas we can coexist better if we respect our differences rather than force each others ideas on each others
Anger doesn't give victory but likely to lead someone to early grave. Justifying deceptive killing amount to unfaithfulness & mistrust by the culture of the culprits and those who gave room for the cowardice killing.
All states have constitutional right to make their laws in respect to their culture & tradition; some Northern states chose Shari'a and even in Sharia states Christian majority areas chose customary courts and still constitution of FRN supercede all.
Extremism & intolerance is the reason many are shouting Sharia which has no effect on them. In this shari'a system non Muslims are not tried in Sharia court unless if they consent to be tried. Even Muslims can choose not to be tried in the court but for some people with their intolerance and bigotry are always bringing the issue to blackmail others religion.
In all federal system practicing nations each state, region have their laws why is it debatable here while those throwing the arguments have their customary courts and nobody talk abt their choice?
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by ShadowCracker(m): 5:20am On Apr 19, 2021
[s]
Coronabirus:
War can only be fought by experienced veterans, swindling, rhetoric speeches and threat can't fight war.
[/s]
Wage war against Yoruba's first leave story. cool
You think this is 1969, I trust your leaders sha.
They won't start they can't finish.
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Jerryherd: 5:24am On Apr 19, 2021
Coronabirus:

Anger doesn't give victory but likely to lead someone to early grave. Justifying deceptive killing amount to unfaithfulness & mistrust by the culture of the culprits and those who gave room for the cowardice killing.
All states have constitutional right to make their laws in respect to their culture & tradition; some Northern states chose Shari'a and even in Sharia states Christian majority areas chose customary courts and still constitution of FRN supercede all.

And that's exactly were restructuring comes in, States making Federating Units must have more powers to legislate on more issues, FG with its executive list has far too much power than State with its concurrent list... Solid mining , Educational policy, Electricity, Rivers and other water bodies, security, and many other powers need to be devolved to States
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 19, 2021
Jerryherd:

And that's exactly were restructuring comes in, States making Federating Units must have more powers to legislate on more issues, FG with its executive list has far too much power than State with its concurrent list... Solid mining , Educational policy, Electricity, Rivers and other water bodies, security, and many other powers need to be devolved to States
This is right but the question and hypocrisy abt all these is, why the person or group of people who cancel the similar system we're advocating today are the same people wanting us to go back to 1960?
Imagine what they'll say if the person that brought this calamity upon us isn't among them?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 19, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
Wage war against Yoruba's first leave story. cool
You think this is 1969, I trust your leaders sha.
They won't start they can't finish.
In 1969 we were more fragile, never expected the occurrence of the war but nowadays the chest beaters don't have anything at hand, AK-47 and light weapons can't fight war. When u see 40-barrel destroying hundred houses in one shoot, T-72 doing its designed work with other big weapons I bet you'll surrender in two weeks. You can't even stock 3 months food talkless of years war...chaii....children dey Nairaland and still with these shallow thought and poor mental reasoning we expect power shift to youth?
Re: Afenifere - Ayo Adebanjo Is A Deceptive Old Man by ShadowCracker(m): 5:46am On Apr 19, 2021
[s]
Coronabirus:
In 1969 we were more fragile, never expected the occurrence of the war but nowadays the chest beaters don't have anything at hand, AK-47 and light weapons can't fight war. When u see 40-barrel destroying hundred houses in one shoot, T-72 doing its designed work with other big weapons I bet you'll surrender in two weeks. You can't even stock 3 months food talkless of years war...chaii....children dey Nairaland and still with these shallow thought and poor mental reasoning we expect power shift to youth?
[/s]
Mumu you must be forgetting unlike the Yeebos we have a border, good luck preventing us from recruit arms food, and war personnel from our border kingdoms when the war starts.
Let me don't talk too much, wage war, and see tongue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Buhari Does Not Come Out To Speak To The Country / Is Sunday Igboho A Coward? / Killi We Nwachukwu: The Story Of An Igbo Superman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.