Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons (49588 Views)

This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me… / This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Sonnobax15(m): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
undecided
Hmm
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Rimsd(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
You're doing well...

2 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by ikillbrokegirls: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Another man saved. Way to go bro.

1 Like

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by BruncleZuma: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2021
grin grin

Empty gallon when I help fill water ! Arabanko

Oohhh aaahh, Arabanko

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by YouWillLaffLast: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2021
Base on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution I have come to a concrete definite and profound conclusion that I actuallyhave nothing to say
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Doortun(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Someone woke up.

Single mothers are not marriage materials. The baby father is probably one alpha that will be occasionally topping her up.

Single mother is a no no.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 24, 2021
Dude is Already Benefiting From Too Much RedPills. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by GENES11S: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2021
Olodo simp forming Alpha male. If she lay curses on you now u go say na your village people.

U don't have to take a girl for a long ride b4 telling her she is not to your type and that you are not interested in her.

Stop sympathizing with her she doesn't need your sympathy. From your story she is just looking for someone to love and cherish her not a sympathizer.

14 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Cleanworld(f): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2021
Elixirsblog:
Really whats special about this. A woman is interested in you, you told her you don't like her that way she left you be, now you're bringing her to discuss on NL.
why you guys gotta be so dramatic about stuff.
she say she's moving on with her life. Move on with your life too. geeeeeezzzz

Don't mind that immature over grown baby grin

9 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2021
HappyCanadian:

Yes oo, thanks bro
Wait bro is she white chick?
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Toks2008(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey Guys,

I created this thread to thank and update you guys how my strong closeness with the single mother ended after receiving advice here....
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6477303/how-leave-single-mother-without

Before I start I want to correct the negative impression a lot of you had thinking I was chatting with her in Nigeria> FYI me and her live in the same city in Canada but I met her through a popular dating site.

So after the brilliant advice from the previous thread which I remained grateful to everyone that contributed. I messaged her two days later on Instagram to come let's talk. She arrived at my apartment and called to tell me that she was trapped in the snow mud with her car and I had to come out and labor that night in a wicked cold weather to make sure I brought out her car which I did and she went gaga the more heaping all kinds of romantic praises on me tongue. Later on, we started discussing and I told her respectfully that I needed time to think through our friendship as I wasn't ready for something serious/relationship which she is gunning for, since I noticed she became too obsessed and close with me that a day does not pass without her thinking about me or messaging. As I talked to her she remained quiet of course I knew she was disappointed and didn't look happy cause that was not what she expected. Then after, I jokingly told her a family friend saw her photo on my WhatsApp (false) and became interested in knowing her she was quiet and kept listening till I finished and then one hour later she said she was going.

When she got home she wrote me that she has seen I needed my space and time and that she would move on with her life but saying she doesn't like the idea of telling her about someone else when it was me she had feelings for.. which I apologized.

Since then she became quiet kinda saying I friend zoned her though I didn't, hardly writes me and does not think of visiting me or whatsoever. But I recently called her to "extend an olive branch" since she wasn't cool about my friend I told her, and she was rather interested in knowing why I called her to appear saying she thought I would define what we are or ask her for a relationship having known for months and all that which I maintained my stand sad. At the end, she mentioned everything I said boils down to her distancing herself from me so I will have my time and do my thing. Few minutes later she stood up to leave and I walked her down, she entered her car and left.

I felt for her then but I know she is fine now. The thing is that I do not likely see myself settling with her as I have my reasons, plans and spec in a babe.. yes I liked her and we vibe and crack sometimes but I got to be honest with her as was advised here.. again she is so sensitive probably her Canadian lifestyle.

Thankfully its over and we are free.. most importantly I have learnt some lessons but above all I wish her well.
When next I see one I will recall this incident and keep calm grin

#Respect to the Mods & Nairalanders

You did well bro.

As a guy it is either your spec or die single. I don't believe in all those shitty talks of behaviour over spec. You can get your spec with the type of behaviour you can at least tolerate.

I had that issue too where people were wondering why i was still single despite my good looks bla bla bla but i tried to tell them that i have not found my spec but i was just sounding like a broken record to them.

Any guy who is married to a lady that is not his spec especially physically, will either end up fantasising over his spec for the rest of his marital life or may end up having a side chic that matches his spec. But when you get your spec, it will be very difficult for you to even contemplate cheating on her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by robosky02(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2021
Doortun:
Someone woke up.

Single mothers are not marriage materials. The baby father is probably one alpha that will be occasionally topping her up.

Single mothers are actually the real deal if you find a very hot cool mature one that has no baby daddy drama.

7 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by DEMZEE(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2021
Congratulations

Only a fool wud date and marry a single mother

Why wud a man father another man's sperm??

2 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by DEMZEE(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Toks2008:

Single mothers are actually the real deal if you find a very hot cool mature one that has no baby daddy drama.

God forbid

Even women will never deal with single fathers. It baffles me wen I see guys who willing wanna b cuckold nawa ooo.

Omo beta male simps dey oo

3 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by CasNova: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Hmn, it is time to move on with life
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by BareFacedLies(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2021
HappyCanadian:

Well, I do not pray for such challenge.. thank u

They all come with challenges... it's the degree that differs

3 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by DEMZEE(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2021
Doortun:
Someone woke up.

It's a big no-no!!!

It shows scarcity mindset and lack of self worth and value for the man.

Everyday a girl is turning 18yrs old for bleeps sake

2 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2021
Aburada:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

This is the same thing I did to one single mother that year. I don't want anything to distract me from my daily hustle because there's no love in the street

I only derive joy from my weed not from any woman

Smoke up
Drink up
Bomb Chinese websites

WeChat/Alipay/courier/Consignment

grin grin

You had to check my moniker if it's

slawormiir

You forgot to tell us what your grandfather once told you

1 Like

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by toprealman: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2021
incogni2o:
See an Alpha Male.

Thats what I call Courage
Alpha male ko, Beta male ni
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by BareFacedLies(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2021
DEMZEE:

God forbid

Even women will never deal with single fathers. It baffles me wen I see guys who willing wanna b cuckold nawa ooo.

Being a single mother is not a crime

6 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by DEMZEE(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Being a single mother is not a crime

I never said its a crime but any man that dates or marry a single mother is a beta male simp and doesn't know his value.

Why wud I settle for a used product wen I can get a brand new product??

4 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by DEMZEE(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2021
toprealman:

Alpha male ko, Beta male ni

He understands his value

He deserves congratulations

Death to simps!

1 Like

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Bayaar02(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2021
Aburada:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

This is the same thing I did to one single mother that year. I don't want anything to distract me from my daily hustle because there's no love in the street

I only derive joy from my weed not from any woman

Smoke up
Drink up
Bomb Chinese websites

WeChat/Alipay/courier/Consignment

grin grin

You had to check my moniker if it's

slawormiir

Fvck!...
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Toks2008(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2021
DEMZEE:

God forbid

It is in Naija that single mums are stigmatized but outside naija they are the real deal and guys actually prefer them to single ladies without kids cos in most cases, they are calmer, more mature, emotionally strong and dependable but for me you must be very hot to be considered and i can't do more than a mother of one.

However, if the lady is the type who is still very much entangled with the baby daddy then i won't get involved.

6 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by stonecoldcafe: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2021
HappyCanadian:
Hey Guys,

#Respect to the Mods & Nairalanders

You did the right thing

1 Like

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by molybdenum0012: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2021
Toks2008:

You did well bro.

As a guy it is either your spec or die single. I don't believe in all those shitty talks of behaviour over spec. You can get your spec with the type of behaviour you can at least tolerate.

I had that issue too where people were wondering why i was still single despite my good looks bla bla bla but i tried to tell them that i have not found my spec but i was just sounding like a broken record to them.

Any guy who is married to a lady that is not his spec especially physically, will either end up fantasising over his spec for the rest of his marital life or may end up having a side chic that matches his spec. But when you get your spec, it will be very difficult for you to even contemplate cheating on her.

Big fat lie.. Spec ko. Spec ni. Anybody wey go chest go cheat irrespective of whether he married his spec or not.. Cheating is wey beyond that. It is personal discipline bro, not about being with spec or not..

You won't understand, I know. Maybe few years to come

7 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Lonelypacifist6: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2021
TheEnygma:

You have said it all, you literally spoke my mind.....OP Take note.

I had a similar experience, this babe I used to ask out a long time ago but she was using me to catch cruise, she later got pregnant for another guy who dumped her after she gave birth.... She recently started calling me and giving me all sorts of "green light" not knowing that I'm a sharp guy and I know all those tricks to hook me with extra baggage, I simply bone am.
Trying to eat her cake and have it.
Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2021
A man who can love a woman and vice versa will enjoy this life. Only fo.ols cheat. Most successful people who have succesful marriages usually are faithful with their partners.

2 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by DEMZEE(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
A man who can love a woman and vice versa will enjoy this life. Only fo.ols cheat. Most successful people who have succesful marriages usually are faithful with their partners.

Men don't cheat, they just have sex

Women cheat

5 Likes

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2021
one man's food is another man's poison
it's good you opened up to her before anything and not take advantage and break up later

1 Like

Re: Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons by Lonelypacifist6: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2021
You really shouldn't be feeling bad for not dating her, it's your choice. She's a woman She probably has other options to choose from, so don't feel bad for her too. She just chose you first she probably has others to fall back on. Stay safe, all the best in your next romantic endeavours.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Plus-Sized Couple / How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Reveal Their Cleavages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.