Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? (4752 Views)

Throwback: How Many Of These Black American Movies Have You Seen?(Pics) / What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by omotolly22(f): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Where is Morris chestnut my crush

The list is not complete without him
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by SweetVibe: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Samuel L Jackson
Denzel Washinghton
Eddy Murphy
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Mrlcredible: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
khiaa:
Cuba don't belong on that list because he sucks.
Tyler don't belong because he sucks
Idris is a great actor but he's British not American.
LL Cool J suck as an actor but he's a great rapper.
Steve Harvey suck as an actor and comedian.

Denzel is number 1.

Everyone else on the list are cool.
but Idris has an American accent and has adapted to the American way of life
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by ItsGoodToBeGood: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
cool
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Barryseal: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
I love all them you listed. Almost in equal measure. I will add Shemar Moore to the list.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Depressed101: 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2021
Alexgman1:
Below are the best black american actors that has ever graced hollywood. For decades they have entertained us and are still entertaining us.

Which of them is your favourite?

Who do you think is the greatest of all time?

1) Denzel Washington
2) Morgan Freeman
3) Cuba Gooding Jnr
4) Will Smith
5) Wesley Snipes
6) Samuel L. Jackson
7) Jamie Fox
cool Eddie Murphy
9) Terrence Howard
10) Idris Elba
11) Ice Cube
12) Tyrese Gibson
13) Marlon Wayans
14) Kelvin Hart
15) Chris Rock
16) Tyler Perry
17) LL Cool J.
18) Steve Harvey
19) Terry Crews
20) Forest Whitaker
Will Smith
Wesley Snipes
Samuel L. Jackson
Jamie Fox
Eddie Murphy
Tyler Perry
In no particular order
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Depressed101: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
khiaa:

Denzel is number 1.

idiot, do you know what acting is Tyler is the richest of all of them and one of the most diverse actors in the world
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Depressed101: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
MasonKendall:
Where TF is Dwayne the rock Johnson?
Dwayne is not black he is samaon abi Maori, can't tell but he's not black
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by MasonKendall(m): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
chival:

Dwayne Johnson is Hawaiian, but he apparent has some a bit of black blood as well.
cheesy You don finish me with this. Ah think we were talking about skin and not roots and ancestry.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 5:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
Depressed101:
idiot, do you know what acting is Tyler is the richest of all of them and one of the most diverse actors in the world

Just because an actor is rich doesn't mean he can act and Tyler CAN'T act Idiot. Tyler made his money from the plays he created and produced, he casted very talented actors and actresses in his plays. We love his plays, his character Madea is who the people love and he has milked that persona to mega rich millions. He's not diverse.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mrlcredible:
but Idris has an American accent and has adapted to the American way of life

Idris american accent is fake, that's only for Hollywood purposes. He speaks with a strong British accent.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Mrlcredible: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2021
khiaa:

Idris american accent is fake, that's only for Hollywood purposes. He speaks with a strong British accent.
really?
by the way is your mail active? wanna send you a mail
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
Depressed101:
Dwayne is not black he is samaon abi Maori, can't tell but he's not black

His father is Black American.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2021
Mrlcredible:
really?
by the way is your mail active? wanna send you a mail
What do you want to know?
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Mrlcredible: 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
khiaa:
What do you want to know?
privately please
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Depressed101: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
khiaa:

Just because an actor is rich doesn't mean he can act and Tyler CAN'T act Idiot. Tyler made his money from the plays he created and produced, he casted very talented actors and actresses in his plays. We love his plays, his character Madea is who the people love and he has milked that persona to mega rich millions. He's not diverse.
you know nothing jon snow, if you don't know in that Madea family funeral movie he played upto 5 characters in it, by himself. He's a legend...
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Depressed101:
you know nothing jon snow, if you don't know in that Madea family funeral movie he played upto 5 characters in it, by himself. He's a legend...

That's not the only movie he played multiple characters in, still doesn't make him great.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Cousin9999: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
Tyler Perry does in fact have acting talent. I've never seen him in a real, heavy dramatic role, so I don't know how good he actually is, but someone cannot do all those characters without real talent. It's arguably much harder to be a good comedic actor.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Depressed101: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2021
khiaa:

That's not the only movie he played multiple characters in, still doesn't make him great.
so what's your yardstick of measuring his talent. If he's not good why does his movies make million, and why do people crave to watch him.. Tell me other actors that can switch personalities like he does (double gender switching o) apart from Eddie Murphy.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by kendrick9(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
khiaa:

1. I'm American and I know here in the US they have always considered one drop of African blood as being black but those days are gone. They're of two races, biracial and they should stay in that lane, they are not black.

2. Don't ever use Wikipedia as a source, their information isn't reliable.
so j cole isn't black in ur opinion?
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
kendrick9:
so j cole isn't black in ur opinion?
It takes 2 black parents to create a black child.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
Depressed101:
so what's your yardstick of measuring his talent. If he's not good why does his movies make million, and why do people crave to watch him.. Tell me other actors that can switch personalities like he does (double gender switching o) apart from Eddie Murphy.
Martin Lawrence, Shawn Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Jamie Foxx are a few.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Fubare: 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Why is Marlon Wayans included on this list? haha
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by kendrick9(m): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
khiaa:

It takes 2 black parents to create a black child.
You're dodging the question..
J Cole Identifies as a Black man.
Are you saying he isn't?
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by kendrick9(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
No mention of Don Cheadle?
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by khiaa(f): 12:45am On Apr 20, 2021
kendrick9:
You're dodging the question..
J Cole Identifies as a Black man.
Are you saying he isn't?

I repeat, unless he has two black parents he isn't black but Biracial.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Cousin9999: 4:55am On Apr 20, 2021
kendrick9:
No mention of Don Cheadle?

You can put him in the same category as Whitaker and Ejiofor.
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by djoe21(m): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Yup Denzel belongs with the likes of Al Pacinos,Anthony Hopkins etc...that list doesn't do him justice.

Exactly. I don't think I have ever seen any of his movies I didn't like. He is just a genius at interpreting his roles. I remember seeing him in 'Roman J. Israel esq' and thinking this guy is just too good.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Katcall: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
khiaa:

Denzel is number 1.

cuba won an oscar
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Katcall: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
Cousin9999:

I don't think I've ever seen a film with Forest Whitaker and thought "that was a good movie" or "he's a pretty good actor." He's like Chiwetel, he has no presence or range. I don't even see why he gets casted.
how will you rubbish dis two fine actors. Am disappointed in you
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Katcall: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
khiaa:

His father is Black American and his mother is Somoan.
you lie too much. Dad is Black nova scotian with small amount of irish blood
Re: Which Of These Black American Actors Is Your Favourite & Greastest Of All Time? by Katcall: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
khiaa:

1. I'm American and I know here in the US they have always considered one drop of African blood as being black but those days are gone. They're of two races, biracial and they should stay in that lane, they are not black.

2. Don't ever use Wikipedia as a source, their information isn't reliable.
but obama was considered black

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Movie: Popular Actress Loses Leg In An Accident (graphic Photo) / 'preacher' (tv Series On Amc) / Live Event-unvieling Of TSTV Africa Happening Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.