Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell (31019 Views)

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / 60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? / Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by samtol4(m): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
Since you graduated as the best student in your dept, apply to universities abroad for funded masters. Most schools abroad support students especially science students. Have you apply for scholarships, especially the Commonwealth scholarship? Some applications are free. Encourage yourself and learn a skill while waiting for better opportunity.
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Masa11: 10:07am On May 28, 2021
[/b][b] you are welcome
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Stan2Chris(m): 10:38am On May 28, 2021
Life after school is not easy. I swear to GOD

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by namiji2598: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2021
lanre88:
Wonder why we keep complaining when people come to you for better offer yet you would be happy with 70k job?

What is wrong with an average Nigerian, open your eyes and earn residual income for life. Live life on your terms.

If you are unemployed, employed but not satisfied with you job or you need something that pays alot. I have something for you, chat me up please.

We would continue to help as many people as possible.
Sorry for the late reply sir, I left the 15k teaching job 2 months ago, I am currently without a job, my phone can't sent a DM, please can u drop ur contact, I still need a job
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by ennymob22: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
seohubb:

There are good platform to trade but with current Nigerian law, I would recommended you use binance..first check on how to trade on binance on YouTube and get back for more mentoring
Hi, pls I need guidance on binance future trading, how do I contact you pls
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by ennymob22: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Viserion:

Come let me teach you how to trade cryptocurrency
wanna learn crypto trading, how do I contact you
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Viserion: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
ennymob22:
wanna learn crypto trading, how do I contact you
my signature

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by mosaicafrique: 6:22am On Nov 29, 2022
If You are a graduate and you have sales skills and the requirements to sell for a globally recognized insurance company.

Applicants must reside in Ojo area of Lagos. Professional certification in Insurance, Marketing and management is an added advantage.

Send me a WhatsApp message on 07049255198. Or send your CV to s-sufiyanu@leadway.com
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by SirWhiteFish: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2023
SirWhiteFish:
You remind me of own experience. Leave that job and pray God makes a new way.

You won't be able to see the future while engaged in that kind of job. You won't even be able to go for interviews while teaching and earning 15k.

take this advice seriously

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements / This Will Make You Shake Your Head In Dismay With Recruitment In Nigeria, Haba! / UBA 1st Level Interview For Jan 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.