Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,410 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:02 PM

15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell (30871 Views)

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. / 60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? / Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Hassanmaye(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
salveoP:
I know a graduate who sells fresh moi moi in my area. Guess what? He makes more than 70k a month. Sometimes, we overlook the so called "demeaning businesses" because of our qualifications. There are petty businesses around that could fetch u more than 50k per month. U just need one thing- humility...
I agree with you sir example PhD graduate driving dangote trucks
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bro, Add Handwork To Ur Certificate.
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by samuel1986(m): 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
The earlier you quit the job, the better for you. Two things doesn't exist at the same time and in the same place. One thing must give way for a better one to come in. Use your your discretion

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Hassanmaye(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nwaotu10:
We plenty oooo. Served 3 years ago, Currently working as a sales boy. 20k salary. The worst is that I'm 29years grin cheesy

I'm depressed, sad and suicidal.
There's hardly a day I don't think of suicide grin grin
Kill yourself on top wetin, People earning 10k in private schools nko??
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Hassanmaye(m): 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
sonnie10:
Next time when you collect that 15k, use 5k inside buy raw cassava, process it into garri and then sell.
This might take you a whole weekend when you are not working at the school.

Or look for pond and buy cat fish, smoke it and sell as dry fish.

Or buy freezer and sell cold pure water and ice blocks from home

Do private lessons too to supplement

Good
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by showafrica(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
namiji2598:
Good morning nairaland
Good morning Nigeria

Sometimes when I look back at my self, I was a good student, the best in my department, but after graduation I have learnt that book life is different from street life....
I have been depressed in the past, but i motivate myself and move on.
I have been teaching in one private school like that for two years now hoping job go come yet nothing nothing

Are there people wearing this same shoe of mine? If yes how are u coping

I ve suggested we add street life to our education. No one should be in school without learning any skill and making money at once in school. It is difficult to start learning how to make money after school
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by zinaunreal(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Go learn how to trade crypto
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by CalebLebsco56(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
pedi:

If you leave in jos I will have press one or two number, ware I work teacher get within 35k to 50k

I leave in Jos and I have experience in teaching you can assist me and I will send you my C.V via WhatsApp.
Thanks
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Hassanmaye(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
OBku4:

easy bro... was in a worse situation than you...

lived in my parents house till 35yrs, wasn't able to graduate, spent more than 12 yrs. Had to leave the Uni. Wasn't earning a dime

Had to look out for a way to make money... started with betting (actually studied it), lost a lot of money and I quit

then did ponzi schemes, made good money
Did crypto trading, made some money

Finally settled down with FX trading. I blew so many accounts but I was determined that that was what I wanted to do

Had to 'lock myself up' for 2yrs straight learning

The 3rd yr, that's when everything changed

Bro, suicide is never an option. Ive never shared my story publicly, but I felt led to tell you.

You also can have d great future you dreamed of
Thank you sir we should never give up
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Carlyboi(m): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nwaotu10:
We plenty oooo. Served 3 years ago, Currently working as a sales boy. 20k salary. The worst is that I'm 29years grin cheesy

I'm depressed, sad and suicidal.
There's hardly a day I don't think of suicide grin grin

Don’t give up...bro there’s always light at the end of the tunnel...where are you located tho?
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by CalebLebsco56(m): 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
abeniagbon:

see wasted talent... get your teaching job online do it on youtube get yourself a board at home get yourself a phone and record your teaching for free.... people will be force to add you.. that's if you are best student as mentioned
how can you get paid
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Heineken(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Penywise:

Let's be honest with ourselves, it won't get better unless you do sth about it.
bro I have tried o.. Seriously. What more can I even say? I just hope it gets better even as I know say e fit no get better.. All na hope
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Heineken(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2021
Austineva:
grin grin. It sounds funny but that's d current situation we find ourselves in Nigeria. Who no go no see, and who no know no know
bro it's more than hell in this school I'm teaching. Everyday na headache when I get home. People dey tell me I slim sef. You must be in school before 7:25am. When school closes 2pm you'll wait until all the children go house.. The 10k sef dey finish before dem pay.. Naso I dey always ask people around like say I be mad man.. Bro abeg I slim?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sysdatek:

Safe moon

cheesy grin cheesy
abi ooo... I chop safe moon, moonrat, even safemars double my portfolio.....i don take my profit sha.
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by pedi(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2021
CalebLebsco56:

I leave in Jos and I have experience in teaching you can assist me and I will send you my C.V via WhatsApp.
Thanks
Ok reach me here 08177122497
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by M5direct: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
After NYSC, my first job was 15k monthly, I later got another job of 30k, I saved 50k from this job and started a business.

I went to computer village to purchase phone accessories and sim cards, I was moving from one town to another, from one village to another, from street to street selling these products, it was in the process of this I discovered and developed my business skills.

Today, I have a partnership with two major leading telecommunications companies. Today we have workers on our payroll.

OP this is to encourage you to never give up. Look around and think of little things you can do to augment your income.

The journey was not easy, but with prayers, consistency and discipline you will get there.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Donpenny(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Plan your exit from that slavery by joining affiliate marketing as a passive income and get back your human dignity. Chk my signature
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by unisnaira: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
abi ooo... I chop safe moon, moonrat, even safemars double my portfolio.....i don take my profit sha.
How you take withdraw your safemoon na. I have safemoon and safemar in Trust wallet l bought 3weeks ago.

Which wallet did your store your safemoon?

How can l withdraw my safemoon as it is still showing 0.0000000 in Trust wallet but reading in Dollar
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by eluquenson(m): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please, resign from that slavery job and empower yourself.
Don't be a lazy type, if you are a man and you do that job...walahi you are a pure lazy youth
There are numerous business you can do that will fetch you more than that your salary. What you need do is identify your skill and passion, train yourself....do feasibility study of whatever you want to venture in and start small.

I pay my dispatch rider 40k salary every month, he is just an SSCE holder, so many things you can do for yourself aside encapsulating yourself in this type of job even if if you want a paid job.

Life is sweet, if you can think well and hustle, the hustle is real and it pays

My 2 kobo

4 Likes

Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by GboyegaD(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
Gspot1k:

Baba listen to yourself now....Person wey opt in for such kinda job u feel say if hin dey dat rich to travel out hin 4 de manange dt kind of job??

And how many of those who studies abroad at graduate level paid from their pockets? Like I said, he could take the information and run with it. There are threads on the travel section that highlights how to get scholarships and all.

Ibfpleasant:
Na paper he go take do the process ?

That is for him to decide.

hakeem4:

He’d need scholarship or his parents are well to do then no problem

What did him from getting scholarships/funding?
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Engrgeneral(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
namiji2598:
Good morning nairaland
Good morning Nigeria

Sometimes when I look back at my self, I was a good student, the best in my department, but after graduation I have learnt that book life is different from street life....
I have been teaching in one private school like that for two years now hoping job go come yet nothing nothing

I had a similar experience of late, i was idle in a town and thought about making some money before the contract job i had resumed. I got a job in a private school and i was been paid 10k being highest, the following month, they paid me half saying the school didn't complete the month before closing of which i was promised to be paid during holidays during my interview. When school resumes for another term, i wasn't engaged but i didn't resume with them, they begged but i didn't listen, as God would have it, during my time away from the school, i got something better online. So a summary is that you wouldn't be able to think right with that pay
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Lilphat: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nigeria is bad
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by ngoziwrites(f): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
You will not move forward if you don't leave that Job.

Have you saved enough just to cater for your feeding?

If you do, PLEASE LEAVE THE JOB.

Take three months off and learn a skill:

Graphics Design
Website Development
Content Marketing
Video creation

While learning these things; open a LinkedIn page or Medium. Post meaningful content there.

Volunteer for jobs just to show experience but MOST importantly, create a portfolio of Good Works!

Try again after you have learnt all these things and you will see the difference. Actively make use of LinkedIn.

Also try Upwork, Freelancer etc.

I can show you how to make an extra 10 - 30k monthly by creating content on a platform.

Send a PM please or respond to mine ASAP.

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by IDERAWOLE(m): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
namiji2598:
Good morning nairaland
Good morning Nigeria

You got it right brother. Book life is far different from street life.

Robert Kiyosaki wrote a book titled: WHY C STUDENTS EMPLOY A STUDENTS

Life outside of school is more of relationship which is never taught in class.

Also remember, whether people agree with it or not, apart from Nigerian gov't that pays salary for doing nothing, all income is based value provided, that comes from the skills you've acquired! What skills do you have now?

Learn one skill or the other that won't get you discouraged before you finish the training.

What's your area of university training? What other skills can you get trained in?

Till the world will come to an, as long as there are problems, money will continue to follow values provided.

Even if you want a better job with bigger pay, if you don't want to earn income by yourself. Improve your skill sets.

All the best to you.

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by abeniagbon(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
CalebLebsco56:

how can you get paid

after 1k subscription payment will flow in and also you can monetize it to gain more ... my little cent for you....

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Donald7610: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
You don't have to work for someone to survive
Take a bold step, leave the rest to God

1 Like

Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by VTJN(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
Munzy14:

yes...They spend time studying one course....While university is mahadum...mara ihe n'ile dum.

ume ngwu so cha...They are ok and wouldn't want to move...Job that stresses u more suppose pay you more.

kedu? I di zi scarce...Abii u have left naija..cheesy I ma na owu ihe wuga u gbua.
biko come down to our level
Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Bebson007(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
Bro leave that work Asap. Go find hotel job, factory or security job. Some of these job i mention will give u chance to go for interviews. Meanwhile, are u even applying for a new job because if u get one or more job invite u go dey reason well.

2 Likes

Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by Bucky001(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2021
You're even better off bro cos to be very sincere, I've never earned 15k in 6yrs now after graduation ��

My depression has climaxed as my fighting spirit is in downward slope

I'm done fighting man...no family, few friends I had, had all deserted me ( is never their fault)

Everyone around sees me as not having any challenge cos of not being too Moody

3 Likes

Re: 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell by kaziblake(f): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
Heineken:
bro we in the same shoe. Mine is 10k salary. I pity myself
Wow..You still haven’t gotten a good job..Maybe you can send me a PM and let me connect you to my HR friend though it involve a process.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Experience Recruiting From Nairaland. Shocking. / Schleez Nigeria Limited / 5 Ways You Are Wasting Away Your Youthful Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.