Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Urgent! Help Me In Choosing The Best Car Out Of These 2 Toyota's - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent! Help Me In Choosing The Best Car Out Of These 2 Toyota's (590 Views)

P0141 - O2 Sensor Heater Circuit - Bank 1 Sensor 2 Toyota Camry 03 / How To Get Your Car Out Of Mud In Nigeria / Is This The Best Car For Nigerian Roads? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Help Me In Choosing The Best Car Out Of These 2 Toyota's by kingjizzy2(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2021
Based on the low budget at hand which of these two cars should a friend get for his Uber business, considering durability, fuel consumption, cheap maintenance strictly between the two cars because of his budget please help a friend nairalanders.

Cc:Marpol

Re: Urgent! Help Me In Choosing The Best Car Out Of These 2 Toyota's by Emmy000seun(m): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2021
Uber bolt don't accept that year of Camry, it's only the Corolla that can be accepted..and moreover the best bet is the Corolla...

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Help Me In Choosing The Best Car Out Of These 2 Toyota's by kingjizzy2(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2021
Emmy000seun:
Uber bolt don't accept that year of Camry, it's only the Corolla that can be accepted..and moreover the best bet is the Corolla...

Ok bro noted thank you.
Re: Urgent! Help Me In Choosing The Best Car Out Of These 2 Toyota's by Midemorayo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Buy a well used either Toks or Naija Honda Civic bro, for business. You will never regret.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Lastma Arrest / This Is The Most Expensive Car On Earth / Golf 4 2.0 Automatic Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.