Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,518 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win (17001 Views)

Chukwueze Ends Bayern Munich's UCL Progress As Villarreal Head Into Semis / UCL: Chukwueze Scores In Villarreal’s Big Win At Young Boys / Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by humberjade: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2021
Chai, Xhaka don die...wetin this boy go do am ehn, mouth no go fit talk...grin

It will be a very interesting match to watch...but with Laca, Tierney and Auba out, Arsenal will need loads of luck to scale thru.

Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by oloyedewaris(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2021
K
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by robosky02(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2021
Emperormartin:
Arjen Robben of Africa

Abeg chukweze of Nigeria

Which one be ...

Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by capatainrambo: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Laliga is becoming more interesting....

As at this moment. Nobody knows where the pendulum is gonna sway...
Who loose guard....the next club go take over

Epl is one overrated dumb fuckkk league....if they should combine epl, Bundesliga, seria a, and laliga....
I can bet my balls no epl team will make top ten
really do u know how many times epl teams have played champions league finals? Man utd vs Chelsea liverpool vs Tottenham

Do you know how many epl team get to round of 8 in each champions league? The stat us there for all. Teams like arsenal in 9th position can beat even real madrid

EPL is the boss of all leagues
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by Frales6(f): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2021
the juju wey hold kelechi ihenacho before don begin hold am too. make him try more
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by Emperormartin(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2021
Numerouno94:

Which Arjen Robben?sad
Give him few years... he'll reach arjen Robben level
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by Emperormartin(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2021
robosky02:

Abeg chukweze of Nigeria

Which one be ...
Bro even the lad has said it in one of his interviews that arjen Robben is his role model

Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by scait(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2021
Good for him
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by omotola90(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2021
eedimo:

My take too
hmmm......na so did bros tslk say na Liverpool get champions League... Kwantinue sir... The Lord is thy strength
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by robosky02(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2021
Emperormartin:

Bro even the lad has said it in one of his interviews that arjen Robben is his role model

Role model no meas say you forget your own identity
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by Numerouno94(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2021
Emperormartin:

Give him few years... he'll reach arjen Robben level

I pray so. Buh Robben is a player on another level, it's such a pity Messi nd Ronaldo took away his shine.

Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by erai30(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2021
eedimo:

My take too
Bros you carry expo come nairaland? How can two commenters have one answer, abeg talk your own. grin
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Epl is one overrated dumb fuckkk league....if they should combine epl, Bundesliga, seria a, and laliga....
E choke
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by Emperormartin(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2021
robosky02:

Role model no meas say you forget your own identity
Lol... I hear you.
He's Arjen Robben of Africa at the same time chukwueze of Nigeria
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by CR777: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You're probably high on one of your kpoli to not respect Manchester City.
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by Kingcalls: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

but they are in top 4 in the CL which has all the biggest teams in Europe and also have 2 out of the 4 in europa

Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by PacAmaru: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You dey talk shit
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by etim20(m): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
The best organic Date palm is ready.
150g goes for 1k
While 300g goes for 2k.

It's nutritional benefits can't be overemphasize and it is preferable and better than sugar and honey.
It serves as sweetener for baking, smoothie, cereals eg pap and beverages. With it no need for white sugar and unsure honey.
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by Reference(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2021
owobokiri:
Am I the only person who thinks that Kelechi Iheanacho should move to the Spanish league?
I think the league fits the Nigerian football flair more than the gidigidi that's the English league..

Yea, I guess so. His game is so Atletico-ish. Just has to work on the defensive side though or El Cholo will chew him up.

Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by pezeji(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
greymiles:
Igbo boys Mind your words Mr Man
My apologies sir... Igbo boys
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by dadiisrael: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
Wish him the best
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by emmyw(m): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You Know Nothing About Football, EPL Is The Toughest League So Far!
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by wiseoneking: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
WorstWanderland:
chuku chuku chuku
chukudi
chukuebuka
chukura
chukunonso
chukunaya
chukuebube
chuku this chuku that

very soon, we'll start calling the easterners igbo chukus
it just means God the Creator
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by Adakintroy: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Keep receiving yourself.

Am not the biggest fan of epl. But epl teams are two states ahead of laliga teams or Italian thems. They have the best proven managers and best players.

What will you bring in Italy if not Juventus. Bayern only in Germany. Spain just the two dominant. You know them.
When did city sell dzeko to Roma..niga I still balling till date. If na epl them for don retire am. Lukaka weh turn beast for inter. Him don try for United no head way.

Erikson, Sanchez. All still de ball... Pedro. Abeg leave.

No be dutchmund city put to sleep over two legs.

Arsenal and United de uefa semi. Chelsea and city de champions league. Which confirmation you need more.

No be sentiment or your personal biase. Na fact we de talk.

Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by Cerebellum: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Igbo boys on rampage what's really happening.

Kelechi Nwakali
Kelechi Iheanacho
Simy Nwankwo
Paul Onuachu
Samuel Chukwueze

Honourable mention is oloye of Napoli Victor Osihmen Benin maestro.

We need a quality coach like Massimiliano Allegri or Jose Mourinho, Spurs just sacked him. Mourinho is now free. NFF should contact Mourinho to come drill these guys make we use them win World Cup.
If Nigeria no try win World Cup now, and Biafra come go, Chai Nigeria no go win anything again be that o.

Igbo Amaka
Alaigbo the best Ala worldwide.
Land of the free and the great. Land of the rising sun.

If you are jealous hmm. Check below

Do you have to post that obscene picture?

Some people are facing a lot and you're here foolishlyy posting useless pix

Have sensee bro

Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by Soleye24(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2021
greymiles:

We are not from a shithole
We are biafrans
You are not from the shithole but your people are in the federal house of assembly stealing from the shithole undecided
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by TruthinAction: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
He is good at helping the game to flow. He has never been a very good striker. Even when he played under 17, he scored 3 goals while Victor Osimhen scored 10. He should try and improve on his striking ability.
Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by flexlatifa: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
Faber:
Igbo boys on rampage what's really happening.

Kelechi Nwakali
Kelechi Iheanacho
Simy Nwankwo
Paul Onuachu
Samuel Chukwueze

Honourable mention is oloye of Napoli Victor Osihmen Benin maestro.

We need a quality coach like Massimiliano Allegri or Jose Mourinho, Spurs just sacked him. Mourinho is now free. NFF should contact Mourinho to come drill these guys make we use them win World Cup.
If Nigeria no try win World Cup now, and Biafra come go, Chai Nigeria no go win anything again be that o.

Igbo Amaka
Alaigbo the best Ala worldwide.
Land of the free and the great. Land of the rising sun.

If you are jealous hmm. Check below

Igbo boys with Igbo blood in them
God bless Igbo
God bless my father's land

Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by robosky02(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Emperormartin:

Lol... I hear you.
He's Arjen Robben of Africa at the same time chukwueze of Nigeria

Enjoy

Re: Chukwueze Ends 17-Game La Liga Goal Drought With Brace In Villarreal Win by Itzdannywelbeck(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2021
Diamondniyi:
This Boy will scatter Arsenal.

WIT DAT UR MUMU MOUTH

Super Eagles Vs Ghana U-23 Friendly: Probable Line Up / Ivory Coast Vs Algeria: AFCON 2015 (3 - 1) ON 1st February 2015 / Chelsea Score 2 Own Goals For The First Time In A Premier League Game